Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Honest

MNP Offer: Switch to BSNL, Get Free Talk Time and Unlimited GPRS

MNP-Offer-Switch-to-BSNL-Get-FREE-Talk-Time-and-Unlimited-GPRS.jpg

MNP Offer: Switch To BSNL Get FREE Talk Time And Unlimited GPRS

In a bid to encash the Mobile Number Portability (MNP), India’s National Telecom back bone and pan India 3G mobile service operator Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd (BSNL) today announced the launch of a groundbreaking offer,which will give Free Connection, Free GPRS and lots more for all Port-in customers who Switch to BSNL from any other service providers in Haryana circle.

The much awaited Mobile Number Portability (MNP) service will be launched tomorrow (25 Nov) in Rohtak, Haryana. The Union Minister of Communications & IT Mr. Kapil Sibal with Mr. Bhupinder Singh Hooda, Chief Minister of Haryana as the Chief Guest will inaugurate the service at a function in Rohtak at 3 p.m.

BSNL is the first telecom operator which has announced its offers for MNP. According to the BSNL offer the MNP Port-in charges shall be waived off for all subscribers who Switch to BSNL.

Apart from the Free In-Porting, The STV/Firts Recharge Coupon (FRC) chosen by the customer to use the BSNL Mobile Services shall be FREE of cost if Port-in is through BSNL CSC in Haryana. At the time of activation of all Port-in customers, will also get Additional FREE Talk Time of100 in addition to the normal FREE talk value applicable with FRC. All Port-in customers will be offered Unlimited GPRS for one month free of charge.

Procedure for MNP Port-in request at BSNL CSCs:

1. Port-in customer will take UPC by sending SMS PORT to 1900.

2. Port-in customer will submit CAF (application form) and MNP form with UPC at CSC.

3. Customer should be asked for an alternative number and desired FRC (2G/3G etc.) and record on BSNL/Porting CAF for future use.

4. Customer will be given a virgin SIM. On this virgin SIM, his number will be created afterwards. It is to be informed to the customer that after 72-96 hours or on getting SMS he/she may insert the SIM in the mobile and dial ‘123’ to activate BSNL services.

5. CCN person will complete the required entries in Fx GUI, mention type of FRC in the prescribed field and fire order for creation of new port-in number using MSISDN, IMSI, UPC etc.

6. SIM will be created after minimum 72 hours (assuming it is approved by the port-out operator) and maximum 96 hours.

8.Before activation of the BSNL services, there will be an interruption/ transit time of around 2 hours i.e. subscriber will not be getting services of any operator.

Courtesy : Telecom Talk

nice move by BSNL. and where is IDEA, do they hold licence in haryana, if yes why didnt they respond first.

IDEA is only operator flooding Ad of MNP on TV since 1 week but sleeping now.

waiting for MNP in Gujarat.......

Now there will be Port-in offers galore like this :Sorprendido:

This is what we are all waiting for. The offers should not be for one month only. To lure subscribers, there should be more attractive offers.

I'll wait what RCDMA brings out in our circle for MNP.

Would have had more firepower to it if they offered free 3G for 1 month instead of GPRS. Anyway we can expect Operators to give more mind blowing offers to high ARPU users who port.

Rumor is CDMA users cant go GSM even after MNP...

Just waiting MNP in Mumbai To move from Loop Mobile. Got Stuck in Loop/BPL for Years... Need a Operator Who had Coverage of at least 60%

In my house I dont have signal of any operator . Only Reliance CDMA have 60% signal in my area, I am from Airoli, Navi Mumbai

Edited by sajokj

Rumor is CDMA users cant go GSM even after MNP...

It is rumor only. Both CDMA>GSM and GSM>CDMA is possible in MNP.

^^^

If thats true then its a great news for all of us. :)

Atleast, I will port my 4 Reliance CDMA mobile numbers to other GSM Operator but will retain atleast one Reliance CDMA for making STD Calls and one Reliance FWP for my residence. :)

^^^

If thats true then its a great news for all of us. :)

Atleast, I will port my 4 Reliance CDMA mobile numbers to other GSM Operator but will retain atleast one Reliance CDMA for making STD Calls and one Reliance FWP for my residence. :)

yup me too if its possible to move from CDMA to GSM.... stuck with Reliance CDMA since long....... :winko:

^^^

Although I'm very much satisfied with Reliance CDMA services throughout Mumbai. But its worst in my area. :(

From the last one year I registered a lot of complaints with them. Each and every time they just send sms 5-6 days after registering the complaint, mentioning that my issue is been resolved from there side. But infact, nothing has been done so far.

This is the only reason for my planning to shift my 4 reliance cdma numbers to other operators. :)

@honest why dont you complain them.. they will listen.... my many issues got resolved after mailing them and everytime mentioning you are closing complained without resolving..

besides, RCDMA is the cheapest in roaming and local... who gives Rs0.1/- for SMS for Rs11/- and 1p/sec calling throughout india for both local, std & roaming...

my avg bill has dropped from Rs1800/- to Rs. 900/- after switching 1p/sec and coverage is fantastic...

Edited by csmart

besides, RCDMA is the cheapest in roaming and local... who gives 1p/sec calling throughout india for both local, std & roaming...

TATA Docomo does! :)

@csmart

Dear Chirag, actually not only I but many Reliance subscribers registered the complaint with Reliance several times but in vein.

Apko kya lagta hai ke maine kuch kiya nahi hoga.....UNKI PUNGI KAI BAAR BAJAAI HAI MAINE.......! :winko:

Magar wo hain ke KUMBHAKARAN KI NEEND :sleep3: so rahe hain.

Actually this issue is area specific and they are unable to do any good in our locality.

For FWP, they provided the PPA (Patch Panel Antenna), so it works just good. :)

But for mobile.......Ab mobile ki toh yeh haalat hai k ek kaan se hataa ke agar dusrey kaan mein laga do mobile toh call drop ho jataa hai. :(

I get only 1-2 signals at my home and that too fluctuating.

Well, either I will port my 4 reliance mobile numbers to other Gsm operator or to MTS Cdma. :)

I think MTS will be better. As they have good coverage in Mumbai and I don't have to change all my handsets from CDMA to Gsm. :)

Now there would be counter offers to retain customers also.

Switch to Tata Indicom, yet keep your mobile number!

Yes! Mobile Number Portability (MNP) is finally here.

Mobile Number Portability allows you to keep your existing telephone numbers when you switch operators. With MNP, now you are free to switch to Tata Indicom and enjoy superior network, digital voice clarity, value for money plans and attentive customer service. Now go for it without worrying about having to change your number!

Here’s how:

To enjoy the benefits of the TATA Indicom network, simply send an

SMS: Port SPACE <Mobile Number> through the number to be Ported out to the toll free number 1900.

A Unique Porting Code would be generated through which the porting process would be initiated. On generation of the UPC, you will have to fill in the CAF and submit the mandatory documents as prescribed by DOT at the nearest TATA outlet.

On 27-11-2010 (SATURDAY) I went to BSNL exchange and I was very pleasantly surprised by the staff's activities.. They became really helpful to customers.. I got there to get a new 3G-BSNL connection, which they gave and said "NOW ONE WEEK UNLIMITED FREE 3G DATA OFFER IS THERE + 100 minutes FREE Local-Video calls and 2000 Local/STD SMS FREE"..

Later seeing my E90 and myself checking about 3G speed there itself, they asked about my co and whether I need corporate connection from BSNL.. I replied that I already have 10-connections with FREE_CUG + 10-FancyNumbers on TataIndicom and I dont need one... Then they said that with MNP coming near, whether I have any idea of shifting to BSNL, as 3G is available right now..

This was VERY MUCH UN-EXPECTED BY ME FROM THEM... So to avoid them, I just said that I already have 4 BSNL-Landlines, which is now used for just incoming purposes and IF THEY ARE READY TO ALSO INCLUDE LAND-LINE NUMBERS ALSO WITH NEW FREE CUG <<FREE calls from mobiles to LL and ALSO FROM LL TO MOBILES>>, I AM READY FOR A CHANGE.. For this they came near me and told in a lite tone that "Sir, we are getting so many such requests from our customers and have already sent the same to our higher officials, few months back and expect this change in near future.. So please give us your number, we will contact you, when that scheme comes into effect"...

Man, I was about to faint.. First due to the staffs kind words.. Next, just think about the offer "INCLUSION OF LL IN CUG <<NOT ALLOWED EARLIER>>".. This will definitely bring positive changes for BSNL after MNP...

Almost all big offices have BSNL LL, even if they have corporate connections on other cell-operators say Airtel, RCom.. But this offer will definitely tempt many of them to shift to BSNL.. Most of those cos, will have EPABX system, cordless LL_phones also.. Guess the possibilities and advantages..

1. For LONG CUG conversations, we need NOT touch mobiles and save battery.

2. Boss need to buy mobile connections only for sales people and NOT for full-time office staffs..

3. FREE Call hunting, instead of auto-redial <<again save battery + TIME>>

4. FREE_CUG phone in almost all rooms in a factory, incl car-shed, security room <<EPABX>>.

5. Staffs cant lie easily <<Like driver saying I am in shed>>

6. FREE CALL_Forward to office number, when NOT reachable.

7. FREE UnLimited calls from Home LL to Office LL and vice-versa..

8. FREE Unlimited calls between LLs from one factory to that of another in same SDCA/Circle..

9. Very useful, in some part of factory where indoor-coverage is NOT good.

10. Useful for factories in remote/rural areas (where no/weak mobile coverage) to get connected with city office/BOSS for FREE.

Friends, I guess I have missed out many advantages.. By implementing this method, BSNL can control surrender of LL from SOHO users too..

All thanks to MNP.. Hope to see more best offers like this from BSNL.. :clap:

BSNL's NEW All India MNP Offer-For Switching to BSNL..For MNP Starting 20th January..

-Rs 19 Port Charges waived off.

-Free SIM Card.

-For Prepaid, STV/First Recharge Coupon FREE of cost if Port-in is through Bsnl CSC (Don't understand this..How can one Port-in through other than BSNL CSC..)

-At activation for all port in customers Free Talk Time of Rs 100.

-GPRS 5GB Data Access for one month for all port in customers.

-For Postpaid, Activations charges waived off..50% rebate in Monthly rental for One Month..

Switch-To-BSNL-Make-Unlimited-Free-Calls-to-Your-Landline-Forever-300x277.jpg

Switch To BSNL – Make Unlimited Free Calls to Your Landline Forever

In an attempt to grab more and more GSM subscribers from other service providers via Mobile Number Portability, Pan India 3G mobile service operator Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd (BSNL) today announced another groundbreaking offer, “Pyari Jodi” for all Port In Subscriber which offer Unlimited Free local calls to BSNL Land-line number forever.

Apart from the existing “BSNL – MNP Offer”, now all Port In subscribers (prepaid and postpaid) who Switch to BSNL from any other service provider having BSNL Land-line phone can opt the “Pyari Jodi” Plan FRC to enjoy the Unlimited Free Local callings from his/her mobile number to their registered home land line phone with in the respective telecom circle without any STV forever.

While all other local and STD Calls (except Home land line number) shall be charged as per ‘Pay-Per Second’ tariff. Subscriber will also get Some Freebies like SMS/GPRS etc.

BSNL “Pyari Jodi Prepaid Plan in Details :

post-8210-0-15877400-1295694336_thumb.jp

BSNL “Pyari Jodi Plan for Postapid subscriber in Details:

Postapid-Pyari-Jodi-Plan.jpg

Courtesy : Telecom Talk

• Like 1

Nice offers but I fail to understand why the 3G heavy weights like Docomo and Bsnl wont bundle free 3G data for the port in subscriber. They can limit it reasonably like 200Mb for 2 months.

This BSNL offer really rocks!!!

:previous: Got definite info that Reliance is giving away 1GB 3G data & free mobile TV for a month for MNP customers in 3G circles.

Planning to find some old SIM in my drawer and do port-in :Contento:

Edited by confused_follower

:previous:

You are right, they are indeed offering the above for 3G circles...