Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
krishna2010

Query Regarding Pack 69

Guys,

Can anyone confirm that if you are using pay per call (i.e. 3min - 1 Rupee) then R-R std night pack wont work.

I have recharged yesterday, but now the CC is claiming that this offer/scheme doesnt work if you already have pay per call pack.

Any help will be appreciated.

Sadly so buddy :( The plan is valid only for Simply Reliance users who are on per second billing or 50 paisa per min plan. You can still vent out your anger in the post - Reliance Showing True Face? :D

• Like 1

You can still vent out your anger in the post - Reliance Showing True Face? :D

Thanks dude for those comments.

I used rcom.co.in to recharge and on the website and there isn't any info stating that such subscribers cant recharge for this promo.

CC says that I should have called them before doing a recharge, I was totally amazed to the argument they put forwarded.

They even don't have details of recharge and they claim that it can't be retrieved upto 48 Hrs and neither they can lodge a complaint.

Such instances aren't going to do any good to companies reputation when they are planing to compete with private operators like Airtel, Vodafone and Idea.

Atlast Am I entitled to receive a refund in such a case ?

You can definitely ask for a refund or transfer of the same to core balance ^_^ Mail them the complaint to customercare@relianceada.com

In this respect too, Docomo is so much better. Recharge options are pretty well laid out. RCom is either plainly cheating or indifferent to such basic issues.

What is more, I have found that all (or at least those that I have used) their value vouchers are compatible with each other, and you get the lowest tariff. :)

@krishna2010, you should definitely ask for a refund/credit to core balance.

Edited by raccoon

Just mailed a letter to serviceassurancecell@relianceada.com, they have lodged a request in this regard and asked me to wait for 3 days to get resolved.

I'm thinking of porting my Docomo number to Reliance GSM specifically for the on net benefit across India. Can someone please clear my doubts on this.

I'm from Mumbai Circle and I'll be activating per sec plan as base plan. Then I need to activate the following packs every month.

1 - Night pack 69 for on net night calling free.

2 - 77 pack for 20p/min R2R in the daytime.

3 - 99 GPRS pack for 2.5GB of data.

4 - 39 SMS pack for 1p/SMS.

I was wondering if these plans could co exist with each other. That is, if I would be getting 20p/min R2R across India in the daytime, free R2R in the night across India, all other calls at 1p/sec, 2.5GB of data per month and all SMS at 1p/SMS.

Thanks in advance! :D