Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KumaarShah

New STV 35

RGSM has launched today in Chennai and TN circle (no idea about RoI) a new STV35 which will offer: -

All local calls to any mobile/LLs at a flat 30 ps per minute valid for 30 days.

This STV can be used by all customers whether they are on PPC/PPM/PPS plans, it will work on a per minute basis for all local calls.

I Think RCOM finally felt the heat generated by Tata DoCoMo and !dea now. :Sorprendido::Riendo:

@kamalbhai,

RCOM is really very very meherbaan on TN/Chennai customers once again.... :Contento::Riendo:

Good offer... though it is per min. the STV charge is bit less, to compensate. But given the network in Poona and elsewhere, pretty much any offer is useless, even if they launch it here, lol.

:Confuso: I think that Tata Docomo offers a better value proportion on a recharge of Rs.45. It enable the user to make all local calls at 1p/2sec (which effectively cost 30p/min on long duration calls) valid for same 1 month.

I have a query!!!!!!!!

What if you had done the Rs. 48 recharge wherein for lifetime local and std calls would be charged at 50ps/min. And subsequently if you recharge for Rs. 35. After a month would your call tariff revert to the Lifetime 50 ps tariff or would this tariff cutter would have a over riding effect on the lifetime tariff??????????????

No doubts, the offers seems to be really great. :)

Kumaar Bhai, thoda Mumbai walon ke liye be meharbaan hone ko bol doh na Reliance ko. :P

no one can beat uninor offer.

STV 198,

Uninor to Uninor 1,20,000 Sec Free

Uninor to other 42,000 Sec free.

works out to be 0.29 ps per min without any pack think about it

^^^

No doubt the above Uninor offers seems to be really good. :)

Prepaid subscribers of almost all operators are leeching the benefits but there are hardly any good plans for postpaid subscribers. :wacko:

Does it work for cdma also?

no one can beat uninor offer.

STV 198,

Uninor to Uninor 1,20,000 Sec Free

Uninor to other 42,000 Sec free.

works out to be 0.29 ps per min without any pack think about it

Works out to 2000 mins Uninor to Uninor and 700 mins to other networks. Really attractive pack.

But compare the QOS of Uninor & RGSM?!!

:previous: by quality of service, do you mean the network? If so, it purely depends on the place you are on :) I found the voice clarity of Uninor, which dont have towers of its own, slightly better than hyped RGSM. The date speeds though EDGE, fail to impress.

:previous: Like I'v mentioned before, voice clarity of Uninor in around around Pune, is just superb. Even coverage seems to be really good! Data speeds are however reportedly not so good. But they are one of the newest networks, so will hopefully improve with time. Edited by raccoon

But they are one of the newest networks, so will hopefully improve with time.

Provided they have time on their hand. Uninor is the prime candidate for license calcellation as they did not meet the eligibilty criteria , submitted false documents and did not meet roll out obligations. Dekhte hai aage hota hai kya!!

Edited by rajanmehta

:previous: Yes,  I know. But it will be a shame if they have to shut down as they seem to have done a really great job in such a short while, when it comes to the network. I don't think that will happen though...

Provided they have time on their hand. Uninor is the prime candidate for license calcellation as they did not meet the eligibilty criteria , submitted false documents and did not meet roll out obligations. Dekhte hai aage hota hai kya!!

Hmmmm......FALSE DOCUMENTS submitted :unexp: ......chalo ab woh yeh to nahi bol sakte ke sirf subscribers he false documents deposit karte hain. :multi:

ANy information about the launch of this STV in Karnataka?

Wrong place to ask this but how is Tata in Hyderabad near National Police Academy?

so far as network is concerned its not so good as compared to idea network in Goa but surely u can use it to make outgoing calls only, like i have done using dual sim phone, for incoming its only idea and outgoing Uninor. does not make difference if the coverage is not that good.

U can make use of the offer they are giving really dam good, voice clarity is also good.

I have a query!!!!!!!!

What if you had done the Rs. 48 recharge wherein for lifetime local and std calls would be charged at 50ps/min. And subsequently if you recharge for Rs. 35. After a month would your call tariff revert to the Lifetime 50 ps tariff or would this tariff cutter would have a over riding effect on the lifetime tariff??????????????

It does not have over riding effect on your existing Lifetime tariff. I think none of the RCOM STVs have that feature (if you can call it that).