Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
sundua

Please suggest a CDMA Handset

Hi All Dearest experts

I have a LG RD3530 handset CDMA. This phone is reliable ;but one complaint is it's Voice quality is poor. I am looking for any make CDMA phone reliance compatible with GOOD voice quality.

Other things are unimportant, no need for camera, mp3, fm , browser etc[ as I have another personal phone for that]

This LG 3530 is on company account, i cannot use browser on this account. But voice calls are having good quaota , I use it for company calls' Kindly suggest a GOOD phone with Good Voice quality ANY make CDMA. if I have no option I will go for a phone with browser, camera, mp3 etc [but it may be a waste.] provided VOICE quality is good. or is it that , all mobiles have poor voice ??

<< Topic Moved >> to Handset Suggestion Forum. :)

Go for samsung range very nice CDMA phones

cdma is known for good voice quality

you can choose from samsung india or i have samsung reclaim for you

also only for calls i have bb 7130 for just 3K , its the best phone from bb in that price.

• Like 1

I will be more specific go for the Open Market Handsets of Samsung. I myself am using two of them - Samsung mpower Muzik 219 and Samsung txt m369. Since you are not going to avail EVDO or any data facilities - go for the 219. It got a sold battery of 1000 mAh, good signal reception and call quality and a very comforable keypad. + the phone got external memory card support and got a VGA cam too.

me already using samsung Muzik 219 for last 1 years,voice quality is too good

Friend, If your budget is up to Rs. 5000/- go for LG 6300; my wife is using this handset and has the best clarity voice from the ear piece speaker as well as loudspeaker and also have good battery backup and OMH but the current price is around Rs. 4500/-. If your budget is up to Rs. 2000/- go for Samsung guru B559; has satisfactory voice clarity, good battery backup and OMH.

Samsung F219 [OMH] costs Rs2800 in Kolkata. It has bluetooth, 2GB MicroSD support, VGA camera. Best OMH CDMA budget phone.

Dear Friends,

Pls suggest a imported Handset for my Reliance CDMA connection. I will be happy if it meets my below mentioned requirements---

1. Price should be below 10k

2. Android OS (this will be my first smart phone)

3. Should have the Group SMS sending (for more than 10 numbers at a time) facility

4. Should have the mini browsing/net surfing facility with normal data plans (like 99 per month)

5. Official look, decent battery life and good storage capacity for Phone Book/SMS

I have seen Galaxy POP CDMA but some how not liked its look as well as battery life reviews. Also confused of having Palm PIXI Plus due to Non Android and non group sms sending facility.

So requesting you all to suggest a good handset which should meet the above requirement to the max.

Thanks in advance.

Today I found a Coolpad Android 2.1 handset in local Reliance Web World. It is better to go with Samsung Galaxy Pop or Samsung i500.

most android have problems with battery life!

Which is better in terms of voice clarity, Samsung Muzik 219 or LG 6300?

Today I found a Coolpad Android 2.1 handset in local Reliance Web World. It is better to go with Samsung Galaxy Pop or Samsung i500.

most android have problems with battery life!

sir, whats the cost..?? COOLPAD... my favourite... mmmmmm... (doc. vinay.. are you listening)... :Sorprendido: :Sorprendido: :Sorprendido:

Yes I an listening aab to comment karne ki himmat nahi. Coolpad com paired with samsung.

No don't buy it only Aalok has right to own that phone.

the leaflet hanging on the store saying it is Rs 7999/- and certainly locked ! :)