Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
satishdave

Reliance NetConnect BB+ connection on hold after purchasing

I have Purchased a Reliance Netconnect BroadBand+ @ Rs.2399/- on 12th November, got it activated on the same Night

3 days later, verification of address by reliance person was done at my home , I myself met him & he gave a positive feedback to Reliance

after 2 days netconnect stopped working & on enquiring with CC, they said Identity Documents was required to be submitted, next day probably i submitted at the same outlet where i purchased & to the same person

from that day i am waiting for the services, its a postpaid connection ( i have received the working connection probably for 5 days )

i have been following up on Phone. also visited that reliance store nearly 4 times, because the CC guys cant help this case

& every time i go there they say that the verification was positive & the connection is on hold will become active by the evening.. i am fed up hearing this statement again & again from them ..Met Manager, 2 sales Executives also pleaded them to make it right, as i cant act like an animal there, every thing is in Vain.. these people Really ****, another 5 day it will be one month after purchase,

Now I dont Know whom should I complain with.

any Suggestions !!

Edited by satishdave

Dear Satish, did you purchased the DATA CARD from Reliance Communications Authorised Outlet ? Where did you submitted the documents ? At your local vendor or Reliance Outlet ?

what id and password were you using?

1 month.. Satish has mentioned "Webworld gives no response"

Is this the same outlet where u purchased the data card.

This much time to activate a postpaid connection is pathetic.

If they were so bent on checking a customer's credentials before activating his postpaid connection, then they should have taken partial amount in advance, checked the address/documents and then activated the connection on full payment.

Reliance's activation process may be different from what i have quoted above but what good is a process if doesn't serve the customer well!

Dear Satish, did you purchased the DATA CARD from Reliance Communications Authorised Outlet ? Where did you submitted the documents ? At your local vendor or Reliance Outlet ?

I purchased it at " Reliance Mobile Stores " A Official & Authorized Reliance Outlet

Edited by satishdave

@tanveer

ID & Password, the same 10 digit phone Number assigned to Datacard

@faizone, yes I again Provided the Document.. Passport Copy & PAN Card Copy & Photo at the same store & to the same Executive

He also Recognized me.. after so many call & visits.. Now they all also became familiar with my case!!...but of no use !!

They Said they have resubmitted the CAP to the reliance headoffice, said its also Positive ( i dont know what that means),just it will be working from evening, every time, i go or send my person..same reply...

I am totally Clueless what to do !!!!!!

Edited by satishdave

@Satish.. ur case seems to be one of a kind I think.

There seems something amiss in terms of communication or understanding between the webworld and the CAF processing backend.

Can someone from our community cast some light on the escalation matrix at Reliance.

Edited by faizone

@Satish.. ur case seems to be one of a kind I think.

There seems something amiss in terms of communication or understanding between the webworld and the CAF processing backend.

Can someone from our community cast some light on the escalation matrix at Reliance.

Couple of email IDs mentioned on RCOM website.

customercare@relianceada.com

serviceassurancecell@relianceada.com

Try it might work

RCOM customer service is really pathetic. It'll take down the whole company someday.

Even I am facing a strange issue since last few days.

My data card Huawei EC1260 no longer works in BB+/EVDO mode only in 1X mode. In BB+ mode it fails authentication.

Inspite of numerous complaints RCOM maintains that everything is OK and their people start telling me that signal/tower problems are there which will be rectified in few days.

However, my other data card (ZTE) works fine in these locations.

It was replaced few days back by Huawei under warranty and after that this problem surfaced. Huawei says it is showing full signal and broadband+ mentioned beside signal bar and it works in 1X mode so it is reliance backend authentication problem for evdo.

I have also mailed to the above mentioned email IDs. Lets see if they do something.

Has anyone else faced such problem ? Or any idea where the fault is ?

Requirements vary from person to person..

I use BB+ on prepaid on Rs.200/week plan.. I get 1GB for a week and on recharging towards the end of the 1 week validity; the unused data usage is carried over to the next week and so on..

It is a pain to recharge every week but I get 4gb for 800 bucks per month this way..

Took the prepaid decision after some billing issues on my postpaid BB+

Edited by faizone

In which circel your are?i mean in which city.Mail to nodal officer of your city or stae .I had similar problem and after mailing to the nodal it was resolved with in a day.

Requirements vary from person to person..

I use BB+ on prepaid on 200/week plan.. I get 1GB for a week and on recharging towards the end of the 1 week validity; the unused data usage is carried over to the next week and so on..

It is a pain to recharge every week but I get 4gb for 800 bucks per month this way..

Took the prepaid decision after some billing issues on my postpaid BB+

however after a lot of Tussle & Phones & visit, 3 day bak I met the manager of the Reiance mobile store & that guy shouted at his employee for delaying .. asked me 2-3 days time again & using different RSN he said it will be active again ( i again for 3rd time submitted the Verification Documents, for a new CAP submission.

said it will be dine by Tuesday, thats tomorrow .. hope this time the issue will be resolved

My problem got rectified in 2 days after emailing the 2 mail IDs given above.

Must say i was nicely surprised that they called up twice and fixed the problem and then re-confirmed with me that its solved.