Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Parth

Host Routing Table Problem in BlackBerry 8830

Need help from all the BB experts..

I have a 8830, which I have used on Vodafone GSM only. I had the BIS (299/-) plan activated on the phone, which was working quite nicely till recently. I switched my sim and used another GSM (Idea)on the handset for a few min. No data/registration was done while on Idea. I had used my vodafone sim on a non-bb phone.

Ever since I put my vodafone sim back, my Host routing table is null. I have tried the "register now" button almost a thousand times, done the soft reset and the hard reset as well.

I have tried wiping the handset and spoken to the vodafone cc who took the pin, sim card info,etc. The vodafone guys even gave me a new sim. But the HRT or BIS services seems no sign of coming back to my handset ...:(

Need some gyaan here !!!

Plz help !!

some help on this please !!

Tried doing that a lot of times...still stuck at the same thing :(

^^

Have you updated your OS to 4.5 ,

If old service is activated on OS 4.2 then after updating to 4.5 Voda phone always gives problem

check your OS, if it is 4.5, wipe it and install 4.2

I was already on 4.5 when the service was active.....and i did the contrary in an effort to solved the problem..updated the os :( and it downloaded some new patch....should i try wiping it off and getting 4.2 ?

Yes, Wipe and load 4.2 or load same ver on which your bb services where active

I am facing a similar issue in my verizon BB 8830.its on OS 4.5

I have used it on BSNL GSM for 6 months or more with BB services. But now I have shifted the BSNL number to a new BB device and inserted a new vodafone sim to my 8830.

But I am unable to use BB services now, vodafone ppl have tried every possible thing. service books have also got deleted and they are unable to send new service books wirelessly on my device.

After reading some of the threads, I concluded I should try and downgrade to OS 4.2. But I can't find the link to it anywhere online. Please someone help me with the service books and the Link to OS 4.2 for verizon BB 8830.

Thanks in advance.!!