Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

Micromax Eg333 Gsm+Cdma Dual Sim With Evdo

Now a days Wifi is a must thing for all mobile phones. I have droped the idea to purchase this mobile, waiting for full featured GSM+GSM/CDMA mobile phone with good price.

bhai logon kissi ne bhi is set ko use nahi kiya :Equivocado: ...yaar apne rimweb par itni bure din :wacko:

can anybody let me know its availablity as its out of stock on flipkart and ebay costing is 10k plus shipping charges....i m localised in delhi so can pick up but its not available with local dealers here...

:previous:

I dont think this phone is worth 10k, imho... :NOTriste:

:previous: :previous:

sold out there also...... (headbang) (headbang)

got the mail from infibeam tht thy hv the stock in hand...selling price is 7023 bucks.....

gurus whts ur opinion abt the phon...shud i go for this ....

got the mail from infibeam tht thy hv the stock in hand...selling price is 7023 bucks.....

gurus whts ur opinion abt the phon...shud i go for this ....

at 7k its a gr8 phone i think.i havent used it but i hv a micromax phone n it works well.so decide soon or else the stock ll be over once again

Micromax is the future on India in terms of mobile handset brand. It is highest selling Indian mobile brand today. The end of Nokia raj is round the corner (Not only because of Micromax but they are one in the leading pack). They are coming up with their IPO. Initially they bought components from China but now they are doing some manufacturing in India. They will be soon a indigenous mobile handset maker. So, I think, it will be a trusted brand.

If you are in need of such a mobile, I think you may consider going with it.

Btw, I am not a Guru and still giving my opinion :)

i hv ordered from site with COD option.......thy delay too much in sending the phone...3-4 days just to ship the phon and another 3-4 days for delivery via the courier guy...in all 8-10 days....flipkart was faster and cheaper as thy were offering the same set for 6980 bucks... :Equivocado: :Equivocado: :Equivocado:

At last someone bought this phone... Post a detailed review after some use...

For other members to know whether it is actually micro or MAXXX in terms of features & performance... Lolz

:previous::previous:

sure rajan bhai let me get the set in my hand..will post a detailed review....

but it is out of stock on flipkart.n ur city may be not in the service list of courier company infibeam uses.

np ..if thy deliver it thy take money otherwise also no loss for me....thts why i chose the option of COD,... :GirandoOjos: :GirandoOjos: :GirandoOjos:

got my handset today..paid up the courier guy 7023 bucks ..

1)the packaging was gud so no chance of any pilfrage or any theft from the packet.

2)the box was sealed packed and i hd to cut open the seal to open the box.

3)contents:a)handset

b)a different tata photon+ no kit

c)usb charger

d)micro usb cable though this cable is differnt from standard micro usb as my bb pin was not getting in the slot.

e)a standard 3.5 mm earpiece with microphone

f)usual booklets like speedliving booklet an offer of 20gbs data dwnld for two months.

g)battery 1500mah.though i doubt the battery capacity still the logo says 1500 mah..

4)i changed my handset to the micromax eg 333 it is showing 1x on top...the screen is resistive but still the touch is responsive.

thogh i hv yet to review the battery backup as well as the data usage stats.

will review tht in some days.

regards

Abhishek

@ Abhishek, do not forget to upgrade to the SIM you got with the handset.. thats the OMH EVDO enabled SIM

^^^^

And then also mention the data plan that you are using and its speed.

Abhishek,

Still no news ?

nah ..m not able to achieve evdo on the set even after upgrading the sim but yes 1x is working fine...battery back up is okay as i m only talking 30-60 mins per day so backup is maximised to 1-1.5 days with dual mode on...

whn m sending the msg of DB 43 to 121 for activation of data plan its says data plan not available for this set...so i m guessing atm tata ppl still r new on this set....

Abhishek, everybody wanted a detailed review. About the performance, ease of use, strength and weakness. Your experience will help people who want to buy this handset.

I need the help of the gurus and the experts in choosing a dual sim handset . I am planning to get a good phone like Moto XT 800 or something as and when my pocket permits but for the time being would like G+C handset budget is around 6k.Though many models are around like Micromax Maxx spice Karbonn etc I am confused Plz suggest a good handset

micromax eg 333 can be brought for around 6.5K

Also check huawei c7300

^ ^ ^ Huawei C7300 is not a dual SIM capable phone like Deepak asked for. It's just CDMA with Evdo Rev. A.

Saket and Karthik thanks for your help actually I forgot to mention I am looking a phone for Reliance CDMA will EG333 work with Reliance and is it available as OMH if not suggestion for other mobiles will be helpful