Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

10 Best Uses For A Usb Pen Drive

Thanks for the info.

Nice info keep it up bro, and I am using Tapatalk as I told u.

you can add Windows in point no -3, (ultimate boot disk )

OFF TOPIC

@Hiteshbhai

You have added in your signature the speedtest result of your mobile. But my Kaspersky antivirus is giving the following message whenever i open any thread where you have posted and is blocking your speedtest image to be displayed in your signature. Please investigate.

Downloading object, Containing malicious URL. Denied.

Object: http://www.mobilespe.../1121081778.jpg

Reason: URL found in the database

Result: Denied: http://www.mobilespe.../1121081778.jpg (analysis using the database of suspicious URLs)

Edited by rajanmehta

^^^

Dont know but its just an image , may be K'sky antivirus giving problem to this website http://www.mobilespeedtest.com

ok will upload same image to some other server

thanks

EDIT:- Now i have uploaded image to tinypic.com,

abhi to thik hai bhai ?

Edited by ::Hitesh::

^^^ Yes. Nice and Clean. 1778 KBPS :Sorprendido: :Sorprendido:

how do you run windows from a usb drive

how do you run windows from a usb drive

Google it u will see many

Really nice info keep it up brother

Great piece of information dear Rajan Brother.

+1 :)

Thanks for the info. There were certain things about pen drives which I certainly didnt know. And glad to see that this Rimweb is more than just mobiles!

Dear All, I wish to suggest that since newer built Android and Windows phone operates best on newer SD cards, which are classified according to class. For eg. Sandisk 4GB class 6 and Verbatim 8GB class 10. The more the class digit, higher and smoother data transfer and cache limit. Android phones recommends class 4/6/10 to give ultimate experience. They are really not easy to get from the stores. The storekeeper will proudly give class 2 memory, which may not give desired results. Someone can put them up for sale on RIMWEB. Mods please move my post somewhere else if needed.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

written well! Thanks a lot!!

How To Create A Secret Partition On A Pen Drive >> http://tech2.in.com/...en-drive/275822

Simpler way is to create 2nd partition with gparted in any linux distro, format it as ext2 or ext3 and install ext2fs in windows to read

If you are not using linux or don't want to download any large CD image for Ubuntu/Mint/Fedora etc then you can do the following:-

1. Download gparted live cd/usb here (124mb only) and write it to a CD (or use unetbootin to make a bootable usb pendrive)

2. Boot from this pendrive or cd and use gparted application to make 2 partitions and Format one as fat32/ntfs and 2nd as EXT2

3. Install EXT2 IFS in Windows to mount the 2nd partition whenever you want to access it. (in linux you can mount all partitions anyway)

Some other Options:

If you want to use ext3 format (for 2nd partition) then make sure to use the -i 128 option with mkfs.ext3 for it to be readable/writeable in windows with EXT2 IFS. If you really want to use EXT3/EXT4 partition then use ext2fsd

If you want to use only FAT32/NTFS then you can use it in windows by first marking the 2nd partition as Active in gparted. (you will have to mark the 1st partition as active whenever you want to use that in windows. Windows only reads the active partition for removable usb drives)

For those who haven't worked with partitions much:

BE VERY CAREFUL WITH GPARTED - DON'T END UP PARTITIONING OR FORMATTING YOU HARD DRIVE BY MISTAKE.

ALWAYS DOUBLE CHECK THAT ITS THE PENDRIVE YOU ARE PARTITIONING/FORMATTING & NOT SOME OTHER HARD DISK.

• Like 1