Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

Honest (Kamalbhai) 6000+ Posts-Other Senior Members Contribution

Our Daduji Kamalbhai (Honest) has reached a new milestone-6000+ Posts at RIMweb. Was keeping a tab since few days but missed out and Kumarbhai's post here http://www.rimweb.in...post__p__214787 reminded.

All Praise to Kamalbhai for a long, dedicated innings at RIMweb. What A Fantastic, Continuing Contribution over such a long period. Thank You. :clap:

And here is the list of other 19 Top Contributing Members with Post Count,

Arun-4821,Mufaddal-4194,dkaile-3885,Hitesh-3148,KumaarShah-2977,Sadikk-2975,kshah-2921,Chirag-2463,HetalDP-2394,tanveer-2307,supernova-2222,saurav-2099,racoon-2040,ashoksoft-1975,Vishal Gupata-1943,sarvamesh-1917,@mitJ@in-1802, Greatest-1650,Ashokjp-1646

And there are countless others not mentioned here whose contribution is equally immense over the years.

thank-you-kids.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1244230277928

While this post is for congratulating Kamalbhai and other top members contribution, there is another purpose for highlighting this, Consider the following statistics,

-Out of 46,713 Members at RIMweb, there are only 69 Members with 500+ Posts.

-Out of 46,713 Members at RIMweb, 42,532 Members have a Single or Zero Post Count.

Even with this depressing statistics, RIMweb remains the reservoir of such vast, helpful information which benefits countless people. Why? Because all this top contributors have taken their precious time and effort. And this top contributors don't do this because,

Be counted as Top Members and deriving pleasure from this OR Have enough free time on their hand and so this is one medium to keel the time.

Every top contributor is well placed in life and quite busy. The things which might have motivated them is, Most of them needed help at one point of time.... Someone provided it. They learnt new things and as a sense of gratitude to the community, they continued sharing knowledge and helping all.

MESSAGE to All New Members, Non-contributing Members, Old Member but not Active,

-Don't just come here for resolving your problems Only. Of Course share your probem but don't remain One Post Wonders. CONTRIBUTE.

-Don't have a Newbie Feeling. Nobody is a Newbie in Real Life. Everyone has some or the other expertise OR quality . Contribute and realise that you will be welcomed warmly over here.

-If Only with So few members contribution , RIMweb is THE PLACE...Imagine Even small contributions From Every Member....Will Make it Even Better.

-Don't get awed by great posts here and thinking what to post. Do POST. If some Posts are not O.K., We have a Great Moderating Team here. They will take care.

-You don't need to be the greatest technical expert to contribute. Many of the top contributors are not.

-Read Our Administrator Arun's Member Title-"Thinking Bigger, Thinking Better". He did so a few years back and You all have RIMweb. You all can make it Still Bigger and Better.

MESSAGE to All Senior Contributing Members,

-Thank you is not enough, But Well Thanks A Lot....

-Some of you due to personal reasons OR frustration with less participation of Members are either not posting, posting very less OR concentrating on threads of your liking. Please post more, post everywhere...We Love it...

• Like 9

Honest ji hamare rimweb k Sachin Tendulkar

Congrats DADU

:clap1::clap1::clap1::clap1:

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

and Thanks a lot to every one contributing to this forum.

Edited by pulkitgupta3195
  • Like 1

awcustom.jpg

Honest (Kamal Ji) congrats, you are my personal best, always you are really like a Daddu to everyone,

@ Rajan Mehata thanks for lovely mathematical stats CA's job +1

you made it interesting..

Edited by Genius
  • Like 1

Brilliant! Hats off to all the senior members and thanks for your valuable posts. Keep them coming!

Thanks Rajan for this thread.

• Like 1

Thanks RIMweb.in for giving such a prize. Will post more now onwards.

• Like 1

Thanks to Kamalji & other great contributors..Hey Rajan.. Gr8 stats dude.. an eye opener for me !!

I love your constructive approach here.. i.e. encouraging members with low counts.

On the other hand we have so many members proving them inferior, bullying them out of topics.

I couldn't resist asking you.. what makes you active only off-late when your joining year is 2005 ?

You could've been a great asset all these yrs yourself !

• Like 1

Congrats kamalbhai

gr8 work

Even thanks Rajan for this nice writeup

• Like 1

great to see my name still there ... :) and congo Kamal .. well deserved :!

• Like 1

Thank you all my dear friends, for your appreciations. :)

A big thanks to Rajan Brother for starting this thread and to encouraging other members on the forum. :)

Aap sab friends ki he duva hai jo aaj mai iss mukaam per pahuch paya. It was not possible without all your support and motivation my dear friends. :)

And a big round of applouse for all other members also who participate wholeheartedly on the forum. :)

Toh Bhai Log.....apke iss DADDU JI ki taraf se aap sabko tahe dil se dhanyavaad :signthankspin:

+1 to all of you my dear friends. :)

• Like 1

Thanks to Kamalji & other great contributors..Hey Rajan.. Gr8 stats dude.. an eye opener for me !!

I love your constructive approach here.. i.e. encouraging members with low counts.

On the other hand we have so many members proving them inferior, bullying them out of topics.

I couldn't resist asking you.. what makes you active only off-late when your joining year is 2005 ?

You could've been a great asset all these yrs yourself !

Was about to answer that......

But on second thought....Let's keep this thread about Collective WE.....rather than Individual ME....

Congrats Kamal babu...

Your posts are quite refreshing and a departure from amongst the many idiotic one's that we have to endure...

• Like 1

Great work Kamal Bhai. Keep up the good work.

• Like 1

"Honest" ly never paid any much attention to the number of posts.. but i have know many people on this forum who are active and help/ guide/ share like friends not like gurus.... although the tag may say otherwise.

I dont know how many people have noticed the picture/ image of "Honest", its like been there for ages....and very comforting.

I see someone here as equalled him to tendulkar.. then we are sure to see some more great innings from him.

I may add in the long innings its not only the runs that count but also the time you give support and be at the pitch to build the score..On both count he is honestly great..

Wish you all the best kamal.

Congratulations..

Edited by copperco2
  • Like 1

Congrats kamalbhai !!!

you always keep forum interesting, loved your comments !!!!

• Like 1

Kamal Once again a big congrats from my side on reaching Mount 6k. :cheer::praise::good: Hope you will reach Mount Everest (posts count and again not what you thought) before this year- end. Hope your neck problem is sorted out after the 10 day break you had recently.

@rajan,

Great job - compiling those stats of who has posted how much here. :clap::thumb::clap1:

Edited by KumaarShah
  • Like 1

@Kamal

Just awesome, But more you post younger you stay !!!!

• Like 1

Congrates Kamalji :signthankspin:

I read about your neck problem, what is that?

• Like 1

superb posts daddu :) always ready to help.. :clap: you've crossed a milestone & heading towards another.. 3 cheers to you.. :cheer::cheer::cheer:

• Like 1

Thanks a ton my dear Rohan, Dhiraj Bhai, Kuldeep, Ajay Bhai, Hitesh Bhai, Kumaar Bhai, Hetal Bhai, Kalpak Bhai and Aalok.

+1 to you all. :)

Again I will say, it was not possible without all your continuous motivation. :)

I read about your neck problem, what is that?

Kalpak Bhai, it was related to Spondylitis issue, which I thought I was suffering from. I got panicked due to that. When I got the X-ray report, there was no symptoms of Cervical Spondylitis. The issue has been discussed HERE.

And many of our beloved members keeps me motivated for not being panicked due to that issue. :)

Congrats Kamal bhai :grin: I would like to say at this point of time - you inspire me.

He brings out the best in all of us, right guys? :)

He lets in sunshine to the days that are cloudy here in our Rimweb.

As a newbie his posts helped me believe in myself, encouraging me to do more.

And,

Although I have never met him in person, I know that he is beautiful from the inside out.

thumbs_up.jpg

< In private, are we not criminally forgetting something that the situation warrants for? :cheers: >

• Like 1

Thanks for the appreciations dear Karthik. +1 :)

Congrats Kamal bhai ... keep up the good work ...

Kamal ji tum struggle karo , Hum tumhare saath hain ... :good::good::good:

• Like 1

congratulations kamalbhai.. may u always remain in the pink of health...

• Like 1