Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Pulkit Gupta

Best Way To Reach Udupi From Banglore Airport?

Hi all

can anyone tell me the best way to reach udupi from banglore airport. there are no trains btwn these stations. Is there any one who can tell me the best route, distance and convence available easily from banglore. need the info urgently.

Thanks & Regards

Pulkit

Edited by pulkitgupta3195

y dont u take a trian to mangalore and a taxi from there to udipi (the latter is around 60km )

@Ravi: bhai pehle delhi se banglore fir banglore se manglore fir manglore se udupi bache ki jaan loge kya??????just kidding

koi direct banglore se udupi ka funda nahi hai kya???

Hi all

can anyone tell me the best way to reach udupi from banglore airport. there are no trains btwn these stations. Is there any one who can tell me the best route, distance and convence available easily from banglore. need the info urgently.

Thanks & Regards

Pulkit

There are 3 options:

Flight: You can catch a Bangalore to Mangalore flight and then take a taxi from there to Udupi. Mangalore is about 60km approx 90min from Udupi.

Road: You can take a bus from Bang. There are over 30-40 buses between the 2 places. Most of them run in the night and take about 8hrs. You can book a bus through KSRTC http://ksrtc.in ( Best is the Airaavat buses , which are volvo buses). You can also take one of the numerous private buses. KSRTC are the cleanest and the most efficient of the lot. Easiest is to take a AC volvo bus from the airport to the Kempe Gowda bus stand and then from there the bus to Udupi.

Train: There is a train every day to Mangalore but its always booked and most people prefer to travel by road or fly.

Easiest is to take the bus to the City and then take an overnight bus (I hear day buses are now also there) from Majestic to Udupi. My son has done it many times, and cosiders this the best way. Of course the expensive way is to fly Bangalore-Mangalore.