Rajanbhai,

ATRIX is a really terrific and awesome mobile..... :signthankspin:

do read here -

ATRIX 4G Will Cost $600 Unlocked

Laptop Dock will be sold for $150

TIME TO MIGRATE en mass ??

Edited by dkaile

Im in...

The best thing I like in Atrix-4G than LG O2x is the JUMBO battery of 1930mAh...

Motorola's Atrix 4G coming to AT&T on March 6th for $200, bundled with Laptop Dock for $500

$499 with Laptop Dock in Contract+Tethering Plan...Laptop Dock Separately $499...Moto Gone Crazy...

Hitler Reacts to Atrix Pricing

Edited by rajanmehta
  • Like 1

:previous:

:Contento: Wonderful Video... :Riendo: Guess the expression of Moto and AT&T on seeing this video???? :rofl_200:

Someone (pre)selling the Atrix 4G for 748 + 50 dollars...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Motorola-ATRIX-4G-Android-NEW-International-/120682998141?pt=Cell_Phones&hash=item1c1944697d

I would also suggest others to look out for the new Olive phone launched a few days back...

Motorola to bring Webtop to all future 'high-end' smartphones

AndroidCentral

thumb_550_Atrix_Dock.PNG

Motorola Mobility chairman Sanjay Jha announced at an investor relations conference this morning that starting this June, all future Motorola high-end smartphones will include Webtop. Webtop so far is unique to the Motorola Atrix 4G, but it looks that will be changing soon. Mr. Jha also made note that the only reason the Droid Bionic did not ship with Webtop was due to time constraints. Hopefully, this means that it may be enabled in a future update. Motorola's definition of high-end also remains to be seen, but phones that can drive the second "shell" for Webtop mode will likely have dual-core processors and either dual-channel RAM as in the Bionic, or at least 1 GB of "normal" RAM like the Atrix. Don't look for this on the Cliq 2, no matter how bad we want it.

Placing your smartphone into a specially designed dock to create a web appliance does sound like a very nice idea on paper, but the verdict is still out on just how functional it will be. One thing that would help further it along would be to design the docking stations to be universal, and I hope Motorola has this in mind. We'll know more in June.

too good rajan

that was excellent video

wow the phone looks really amazing. the only thing disappointing about the phone is that it is not running android 2.3 gingerbread....i'm pretty sure that the phone is going to cost more than 30k when and if it comes to india

The other thing is it might have an encrypted bootloader, definitely has locked bootloader like all Motos but has been already unlocked on XDA, but in addition if it is encrypted then no custom kernels. Still it is THE phone to beat in terms of hardware specifications.

Motorola ATRIX 4G Gets Two Updates, Includes HSUPA And Android 2.2.2

Source

Well, what do you know? It looks like one update wasn't enough for AT&T today – there are now two OTA updates available for the Motorola Atrix 4G, the second of which brings some long-awaited features.

The first one brings the software version up to 4.1.57 and adds Bluetooth enhancements, improved performance for the fingerprint reader, car dock, 3.5mm jack, and improved battery life.

Just like the phantom update that we told you about last week, the second update will bring the system up to 4.1.83 and includes the features that everyone has been waiting on – Android 2.2.2 and HSUPA. Also included in this update is 2G/Edge hotspot capability… but who is going to use that?

Anywho, you should be able to pull this update now in the Settings > About Phone > System Updates menu. Be aware, though – it won't pull if you're not on WiFi. Gotta save that bandwidth!

AT&T Update Page

but sad thing is it will remove root & superoneclick is not working from 4.1.57 so quite obvious it wont work on 4.1.83 as well

Need to wait till dev are able create root for it

My link

motorola atrix available on ebay for 33003/- unlocked. i think dock is not there...

:previous: Atrix will be officially launched in India possibly below that price in May end or early June.

thats a gud news :Sorprendido: waiting for it to arrive in india.

I would say, its one of the best phone Ive used.. the Dual Core does its job awesomely.. and the 1GB Ram, eats away all the apps like a breeze that I throw to it..

Only disappointment I have is the battery life.. it gives me a puny 14 -16 hours of battery life by using 3G full time (background data) some 40 to 60 mins of call usage and data reception.. This is very less for a humungous 1930 mAH battery size...

I am looking for ways to maximize battery life...

:previous:

Battery life in 3G is poorer than EVDO, mainly because of very very patchy 3G coverage. Also EVDO and WCDAM rely on same technology there has to be simile in battery life.

Is there anyone else in the Forum having this Monster (now nothing compared to SGS2 and future launches)

am waiting for someone to post a full review if you own one.Also no details of india launch and its pricing, rajanji no updates for indian launch, its already year end.