Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

Ultimate Blackberry Phone Tips And Tricks

Hmmmm.......Rajan Brother, itna lamba thread.....ha ha ha.... I think this thread is the longest on the forum. Main toh scroll karta gaya, karta gaya. Magar yeh toh khatam he nahi hota.

I'm not a Blackberry user. Whenever I purchase a Blackberry then sure will read useful tips posted here by you.

Meanwhile +1 to you for posting another informative and useful thread. :)

Keep it up buddy. :)

@ rajan,

brilliant article Which Will make BB USERS fall in love With their device all again.

this post must be the longest one ever on RW.

also this post Will make all non BB USERS to lust for a BB DEVICE noW.

+1 to you for your great effort.

waaaaooooo, thanks alot for this useful info :) it is indeed a longest thread on rimweb :)

+1 Rajan Bhai,

thats a greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat info.

+1 for this ultimate post rajan ji couldn't read the full post bht lamba hai yaar thoda sa hi pada but that much was very helpful to me and every blackberry user thanks

+1 Rajan.. Great work as always.

However i think there's another BB Tips & tricks thread..

^^^

Yes Jayanth, you are referring to the below mentioned thread :

Smart Shortcuts to imporve your blackberry experience

But Rajan's thread is much more informative with detailed description. :)

Rajan brother +1 for the information, and you have officially posted the longest post on RW.

Genius ji aap kahaan ho? Your seal of awesomeness wanted for this post!

great ... everyone will surely learn something .. i did too ...thanks

A ++ for Rajan ........................

EVERYONE For Your Very KIND Words :signthankspin:

a wonderful topic to be pinned

very informative

+1

A pertaining and well knit information step by step to help our fellow members. Rajanbhai takes time out to fetch such vital data for the benefit of others. Thank you.

Great info. Thanks for sharing.

Rajanbhai

A very informative article indeed. Almost all my queries about BB have been addressed to. Just one more query for which I need your help.

I have installed Google sync on BB to get all my phone contacts from my Gmail account. Now, ideally, when I add new contacts on my BB or modify existing contacts on BB, then correspondingly the Google sync should make changes to my Gmail contacts. But what I find is that it only adds new contacts from BB to Gmail. In case of modifications, the older data on Gmail prevails and the modified data on BB is wiped out.

Rajanbhai, can somebody help me out to ensure that BB prevails during sync with Gmail. Tks.

^^ you need to check out Sync settings, now i think Gmail has upper hand, make it to bidirectional sync, also move all your contact to default group in Gmail , there are many issues in group sync in gsync

Hi Friends,

Need some help for my BB 8830. And by seeing the nature of this issue, it seems to me that all the smart people here would have already worked out something for this.Kindly help !!!

PHONE : 8830 we

MEMORY CARD in the phone : 4 GB

PROBLEM : Whenever I try to receive any file using bluetooth, it goes to my Device Memory (I have changed my device memory to the max of 15 MB in settings but 15mb size is so very small that now its full and useless for me) . While receiving any file using BT I have tried to use EXPLORE option and set the path to MEMORY CARD but still it goes to my device memory only. And now since my device memory is full, recieving any file, fails...I want to recieve files on my BB using bluetooth to the memory card and not the device memory...

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks,

-Raj

Great Tips Sir, thanks a lot.

I been using BB8530 since last 3.5years, very helpful.

Anyone missing T9 dialer on Z10? Any tips how to have it on the Z10?

I am not sure what's a T9 dialer, but if you have an android app for it then we can install it on Z10 (preferably running OS 10.2.x where you can just click on the apk and it will install; if you are on 10.1.x then there are side loading procedures)

I use the stock dialer or voice command to dial.

I am not sure what's a T9 dialer, but if you have an android app for it then we can install it on Z10 (preferably running OS 10.2.x where you can just click on the apk and it will install; if you are on 10.1.x then there are side loading procedures)

I use the stock dialer or voice command to dial.

T9 means if you type first 2-3 characters of a name from within the dialer, it will show a list of all matching names.

No need to go to contacts and then search using the keyboard.

For eg: if you want to call a contact named "Rahul", you just open the dialer and hit 7-2-4 and you will see list of all matching names like Rahul, Raheem, Raghav etc etc.

Android apps are available and I am using the same on my Razr M.

• Like 1

Oh, Got it now. That's like the earlier nokia phones with only numeric keypads where we could type text using T9.

I find it much better to just type the characters (a,b,c..) on the qwerty keyboard which comes up in dialer on Z10.

But you can install your favorite T9 dialer Android APK on the Blackberry Z10.

I thought everyone knew that, but in case you haven't tried that just install Amazon market OR Snap and install your favorite android apps.

Download the APK of the T9 dialer. Then email or copy the file to your Z10.

Open the file manager on Z10 and click the apk, it will install. (select allow non market apps in Settings). This is for OS 10.2.x .

If you are still on 10.1.x then you need to install the APKs from a PC/Laptop using USB cable. Read more here & here

See the screenshots of my Z10 with Google Play android apps below below :-

post-3171-0-88128900-1398256662_thumb.pn post-3171-0-96766900-1398256657_thumb.pn

• Like 1