Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Pulkit Gupta

Need Advice For Printer Purchase

Planning to buy a wifi laser printer AIO

Finalised on Samsung SCX3206W for 10750/- from local dealer.can anyone suggest a better printer with same functionality and is the price right as I have looked online and found this to be competitive.

TIA

Finalised on Samsung SCX3206W for 10750/- from local dealer. and is the price right as I have looked online and found this to be competitive.

TIA

You can buy it at Rs 10,402 from infibeam by using code GREEN2012 with 5% immediate discount >> http://www.infibeam....W.html?id=Black

(Discount is applicable only on infibeam items, not reseller ones)

Additional 5% (Rs 547) + Rs 100 will be credited to your a/c when you ship your junk to them.

The scheme is Cash For Junk >> http://www.infibeam....ange-offer.html

Hp laserjet. 1005 mfp awesome..

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk

Samsung printers are difficult and expensive to refill toner if that's your are looking for. Stick to HP and confirm about toner and spares before hand.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

@genius I confirmed about the refilling prospects abt the printer with the local dealer.

And thanks Rajanji for the link for the offer

in so far as brother printers laser printers, any child can refill the tuner. Just open the cap on the side, fill it up, close the cap and use it. it is very simple. after 4 or 6 refills, I used to change the drum, the local person charging 600Rs for that.

if you are looking for inkjet 3 in 1 with low running cost than nobody can match epson L series

L110 Printer

L210 print-scan-copy

they are iwth company fitted tank system and most economical inkjets in the world with photo quality prints

jasmin shah

if you are looking for inkjet 3 in 1 with low running cost than nobody can match epson L series

L110 Printer

L210 print-scan-copy

they are iwth company fitted tank system and most economical inkjets in the world with photo quality prints

jasmin shah

I want to exchange my Canon MX328, is there any agency which offers buyback option ?