Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Honest

Double Talktime Offer From Tata Docomo

Kumaar Bhai....ab Hawan se kuch nahi hoga ab toh MAHA YAGYA karna hoga. Yahi upaaye bacha hai ab toh. :P

Raccoon Bhai, really sad to hear about your failed transaction. I think soon DOCOMO too will FAIL in all its aspects. Gprs speeds on Docomo is now more then pathetic.

Until and unless mass majority of their subscribers port to other operator, they will not hear at all.

Today I got reply from the social @.... They said sorry for the inconvenience blah blah blah and said "WILL LOOK INTO THE ISSUE"... Hmmm, I wonder how many days they will need to resolve the issue???

Kanaga Bhai.....They are blind....and can't see. Yeh....aankh wale andhey hain. :(

I think the deterioration of TD's gprs is linked to the recent improvement in their packs - Rs.149 now offers upto 8Gb data usage.

Network maybe getting choked.

previous.gif Then they are even more guilty - trying to con customers with better sounding plans when they know that it will be impossible for customers to utilize more than just a fraction of what is promised. mad.gif

Frnzz......I too rechargd my acc. under this offer n got the double talktime benifit on 19th JAN.....

DOCOMO ROXX!! :rockon:

Welll.... I got my extraTT for Rs990 on 5-2-2011... Special thanks to TATA-INDICOM-RETENTION-TEAM :winko:;):Contento: More details going to post tonight in MNP thread...

Edited by KanagaDeepan

previous.gif You had to threaten a port-out or something? Waiting for your details.... :)

:previous:

Raccoon bhai, the specialty of this offer is just to avoid port-out requests from DoCoMo prepaid users... Since people may have done a big recharge with this offer, they may NOT go away from them as the core balance will be nullified during port-out process...

But still why I have taken the risk of doing "THAT VERY VERY FIRST NON-FULL TALK_TIME RECHARGE IN MY LIFE" (and that too @ Rs990) is I have the hope that I can get them via their cousin brother TataCDMA, where I am having corporate connection of 10 postpaid numbers...

I have made port-out request for all my TEN CDMA numbers for the reason "NON AVAILABILITY OF GOOD VOLUME BASED 1x ONLY (NOT THAT HSIA) USAGE PLANS ON MOBILE" and NOT with the intention to get the ExtraTT on Docomo prepaid.... They reached my office and got the reasons, which I told (and added T2T FREE for 4 numbers and cheaper ISD on my main number)...

But they asked me to switch my main number to Docomo for good data plan and keep the other nine numbers in TataCDMA and they are ready to offer

a. FREE T2T to all the 10 numbers (I asked for four only though)

b. FREE CUG to all the 10 numbers (incl the DoCoMo number)

c. Lesser ISD charges on DoCoMo number

d. FREE 1000 Local/National/Roaming SMS for Rs25 (Default plan is 300 SMS for Rs25)

e. Promised me to get my other 2 numbers programmed to foreign handset with proper A-Key validation process or whatever

But I rejected the offer saying "Docomo has cheated me in the FacebookFanOffer" and they said they will revert it soon and the very next morning I got the ExtraTT in my Docomo prepaid number...

I am waiting for the good 1x plan from them by today evening and will surely update with full info tonight...

Edited by KanagaDeepan

You sure have them by their "balls" Squeeze out the max....

@Kanaga, thats awesome! :)

They denied you the FB double TT offer too?? What reason did they cite in your case?

Raccoon bhai, I got the eligibility of offer (and registration also) confirmed on their facebook page after so many times of trying, for nearly two hours... But they didn't confirmed about reg, eligibility or even rejection of their offer by SMS or any means...

As I have already told, they launched this offer to prevent their subscribers to jump away from their earlier using MNP... After huge amount recharged for that offer, if you want to move away from Docomo using MNP, you have to sacrifice the huge amount, which most probably no-one will do...

My guess is, as I already have a huge amount as balance (even b4 the recharge), they neglected me with hope that I may NOT jump from them soon... But I got the ExtraTT back using their sister co and their retention team... Now the retention guy confirmed me that, he is responsible for the recharge of ExtraTT... (But still he might have lied just to impress me)

Anyway I have kept my promise of "NOT DOING RECHARGES/TOP_UP OTHER THAN FULL TT or HYPER TT" for my prepaid numbers... And now I have got Rs1792/- for Rs990 TopUp and using the STV for 1p/2sec Local/STD for 3 months... :rofl_200: That brings my current tariff to around 17p/60sec Local/STD now :winko: and put this SIM to EPABX, so that everyone in my office and home can make use of this plan...

Edited by KanagaDeepan

previous.gif Right, its more than obvious that the aim of the scheme is to prevent port-outs in the short/medium term. And Rs. 1000, seems to be just the sweet spot to prevent it, without them loosing too much.

I still didn't exactly understand what happened in your case. You registered for the double TT offer by registering your number on the FB app., which kept failing/throwing errors for nearly 2 hours. You finally succeeded, but yet they did not give you full TT? Is that what happened? confused.gif

As you might remember - in my case their excus is that the recharge failed. mad.gif

May be deliberate, but its also clear that their systems and network are still half-baked. Gawd knows when they will get things to run as they should.

@Kanaga post #32

It is good to see the hunter becoming the hunted but do have some mercy on them.

:grin: