Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Honest

Double Talktime Offer From Tata Docomo

My dear friends, Tata Docomo is offering DOUBLE TALK TIME OFFER (to a maximum of Rs.1000/-) to its Facebook Fans. Today is the last day of this offer.

Docomo users can register for this offer at :

http://www.facebook.com/tatadocomo

Talktime will be doubled within 7-15 days after the promotional period is over (Promotional Period is from 11-01-2011 to 13-01-2011).

Only the highest of your recharged value will get doubled and ‘Double talktime’ offer is valid for recharges done upto a maximum of Rs.1,000 only. Means, if a user does 3 recharges of Rs. 100, Rs. 200 and Rs. 500, he / she will get double talktime only for the Rs. 500 recharge, as it is the highest value amongst the three recharges done.

So, hurry up guys and get the benefit of this DOUBLE TALK TIME OFFER from Tata Docomo. Last Date : Today i.e. 13-01-2011 till 11.59 pm.

All you have to do is to become a FAN of Tata Docomo on FACEBOOK. :)

• Like 1

Note :

1. There is no validity to this additional talk time. The validity of the Talktime will be the same as the current validity of talk time on your number
  2. You can register ONLY one Tata DOCOMO number from 1 FB account
  3. You can use any channel to do the recharge
  4. This offer is ONLY available on Regular Top-Ups - not on Special Recharge

A very innovative approach indeed from a Indian teleco :SI:

I did a recharge of 41 --to get full recharge on any top up (plus 200 sms free daily till 31st dec). did 1000/- online recharge. Now, waiting for 1000/- additional

talktime !

:Sorprendido: :Sorprendido: :Sorprendido:

Am already a fan of TataDoCoMo on FB and got registered my number yesterday... Doing TopUp for Rs990/- today... This is the first time in my life, I am doing non-FullTT TopUp :rofl_200:

My only hesitation is I am already having Rs1592 as Balance in DoCoMo number and it will jump to about Rs3500 on doing so, beating my BSNL prepaid number balance of Rs3200/- of mine and my wife number's Rs3365... OMG, we have 10k balance for secondary mobile numbers (TataCDMA postpaid is our main numbers)..

I am thinking of connecting that DoCoMo number (with Rs89 juiceUp---1p/2sec for 3 months)to my EPABX system so that everyone in my ofiice can make use of it, instead of using all other numbers...

Edited by KanagaDeepan

My only hesitation is I am already having Rs1592 as Balance in DoCoMo number and it will jump to about Rs3500 on doing so, beating my BSNL prepaid number balance of Rs3200/- of mine and my wife number's Rs3365... OMG, we have 10k balance for secondary mobile numbers

Just imagine what if Tatas decided to play a practical joke with your balance and sent the msg, "Hi! your monthly rental for Missed call alert, Hello tune, Cricket pack, News updates, Weather updates, Jokes, Health Pack... has been auto renewed and you are left with Rs.-10. Please recharge immediately to enjoy outgoing calls. To stop telemarketing msgs, SMS Start DND to1909"

:rofl_200:

previous.gif

Ok, they played a nice practical joke on me.

Registered on FB app after going thru the T & C (thanks to Honest for informing. :) ) The app. itself threw a browser error message instead of a confirmation. Tried registering again, and it told me I was done. Then attempted to recharge with various denominations like 900, 750, 850, etc. but their recharge site kept rejecting the amounts at random. Like it you try once with 900 it would reject couple of times... at the third attempt with same amount it may accept if its in a good mood.

Finally after some attempts, it accepted Rs. 800, so did the recharge. Amount was promptly deducted from my bank a/c.

But no talk time at all in my Docomo a/c!! And I mean the base tt of Rs. 800, not the additional Rs. 800 which would come after 7 - 15 days!!

Have shot off a mail to them. Really pissed with these repeated issues with Docomo. mad.gif Wastes lot of time.

Edited by raccoon

Raccoon, shoot them a complaint to listen@tatadocomo.com

By the way, one can make use of any channel to do the recharge. I myself have done a EC of Rs.500 from a local retailer and awaiting the bonus :)

previous.gif Ya, its mentioned that you can recharge from their site or thru retailer. But it wasn't clear if you can use other sites to recharge, so I avoided them and used Docomo's own site, and still ran into these issues...

I'v written to the Nodal Officer last night itself. Got a call from someone who sounded like a typical call center guy. I guess the Nodal and Appellate desks are just for namesake, to comply with regulations. Anyway, he said my complaint has been forwarded to the concerned dept. mellow.gif

Edited by raccoon

Yippee....I too got 500 extra balance in my account. :)

Still waiting for my Extra Rs990 TT... Balance is only Rs2600 till now :NOTriste: .. Will surely update here and in twitter when I got that Extra TT anytime...

Atleast they didn't play Karthik's practical joke on me till this second :Contento: ...

Don't worry Kanaga brother, you will get it soon. My son too got his 200 extra balance today only. :)

No sign extra credit so far from them! :'(

Karthik Bhai....ab West se South tak pahuchne mein time toh lagega na. :P

No such luck for me. No sign of even the 1st 800 bucks... cray.gif

Though they have said they will resolve the issue by 20/1/11.

Raccoon Bhai, still u didn't got ur first recharge amount of Rs. 800 ?

Its too late yaar, strange.

Tomorrow is 20th, Lets hope that ur issue get resolved. :)

previous.gif Nopes. No 1st 800 bucks, no 2nd (additional) 800 bucks... nothing! NOTriste.gif Waiting...

Phew! Finally got the extra TT today!

Kamal ji, it took just one day to travel from North to South :)

Today I complained on Twitter @tatadocomo and they told to mail the details of recharge and number to social@tatadocomomarketing.com... Waiting for their reply... :Decepcionado:

More than one week after I recharged, Docomo now tells me that the transaction failed and I won't get any double talk time!

So after meeting all their tems and conditions and for no fault of mine, I have lost the benefit of their offer (Rs. 800), thanks to their unreliable systems/deliberate act. I told them I will recharge for the same amount again, just give me the benefit promised. They refused. mad44.gif

Initially they told me I would see the amount credited in few days.

Further, it seems their Facebook shenanigans are more gimmicks with less substance. Have not been able to get a single issue resolved there. Same seems to be the views of others there.

I'm "unfreinding" them now.

Their data service has become almost unusable since the last few days; though call clarity seems to have come on track again, which is the only saving grace, besides the tariffs.

Extremely pissed at Docomo. Got a good mind to use MNP to change over to some other operator. ranting.gif

Edited by raccoon

:previous:

And there we go all over once again........:Contento:

You sure have bad luck, man... Tell Kamal bhai to perform some havan for you to get rid of all your problems with mobiles and also service providers....:rofl_200::Contento: Just jokin' bro.... Hope you don't mind...

Today I got reply from the social @.... They said sorry for the inconvenience blah blah blah and said "WILL LOOK INTO THE ISSUE"... Hmmm, I wonder how many days they will need to resolve the issue??? :angry:

:previous:

And there we go all over once again........:Contento:

You sure have bad luck, man... Tell Kamal bhai to perform some havan for you to get rid of all your problems with mobiles and also service providers....:rofl_200::Contento: Just jokin' bro.... Hope you don't mind...

Well, I'd already requested him to do it once... Decepcionado.gif

Jokes aside, don't we all have our issues with them? And the more you interact with them, more the problems you get! Like for eg. I would not have bothered about the offer, and saved the time and issues... or at least not have bothered about their buggy online recharge... mellow.gif Plus I got 2 numbers, plus parents, plus... anyway, I guess I made the point.

Edited by raccoon

i did not mean to hurt you. Sorry if you are offended. Atleast you highlight your problems unlike me, i suffer many times in silence. Like you, i too have around 15 people´s mobiles to take care of and the resultant problems.