Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Honest

Vodafone Introduces New Stv For Low Call Rates

Rimweb Newsroom, 14th January 2011

Dear friends, Vodafone introduces new STV for its prepaid subscribers in Mumbai, Maharashtra and Goa circles. :)

New FRC-59 with core talktime of Rs.40/-

Local Calls @ 0.30 paise per minute.......STD Calls @ .50 paise per minute.

Tariff validity....3 months

After 3 months Vodafone to Vodafone calls will be charged @ 0.40 paise and Vodafone to Others @ 0.50 paise respectively.

Existing Prepaid Subscribers can get this benefit by recharging their account with Bonus Card-24, with Tariff Validity of 30 days, avialable on E-topup.

Confirmation coming in from Vodafone that MNP is going to be implemented after all :D

Vodafone, Idea everyone waking up to MNP. RCOM still sleeping :sleep1:

Rimweb Newsroom, 14th January 20011

Dear friends, Vodafone introduces new STV for its prepaid subscribers in Mumbai, Maharashtra and Goa circles. :)

Wow, 30p local calls with Vodafone!! Will make me ask myself why I'm wasting time with Docomo... mad.gif Hope it remains as an ongoing offer. Is Idea listening??

Vodafone, Idea everyone waking up to MNP. RCOM still sleeping :sleep1:

I hope they pass away (die) peacefully in their sleep. Riendo.gif ADA Group is hopeless.

Edited by raccoon

Waiting for new plans for postpaid customers also.

^^^

Ashish Bhai, never expect cheap POSTPAID PLANS from Vodafone. They will carry on charging higher rentals from their Postpaid subscribers. And if in Postpaid, they provide low calling rates, then it is sure that they will not provide GPRS / Sms etc. on lower rates.

Thats why I already said BYE BYE to VODAFONE POSTPAID :bash: , and shake hand with VODAFONE PREPAID. :)

I have a strong feeling that RCOM (who has been sleeping all the while for MNP news), will come out with such an offer that everyone would want to shift to them.. Let us all keep our fingers crossed...

^^^

Ashish Bhai, never expect cheap POSTPAID PLANS from Vodafone. They will carry on charging higher rentals from their Postpaid subscribers. And if in Postpaid, they provide low calling rates, then it is sure that they will not provide GPRS / Sms etc. on lower rates.

Thats why I already said BYE BYE to VODAFONE POSTPAID :bash: , and shake hand with VODAFONE PREPAID. :)

Yeah within 4-5 months i will shift it to prepaid but right now i can't ;)

^^^

Yeah within 4-5 months i will shift it to prepaid but right now i can't ;)

doesn't vodafone has retention department, (i think yes) ?

why dont try them by giving a disconnection call, you might get a better plan.

because vodafone has superior network, it will be worth to be with them after getting some discount.

and yes if you got any retention plan please share, I also want to shift to vodafone...

In my parking basement vodafone has full signal, RGSM, RCDMA has no signal

I have a strong feeling that RCOM (who has been sleeping all the while for MNP news), will come out with such an offer that everyone would want to shift to them.. Let us all keep our fingers crossed...

If it was MDA then yes, but with ADA seems unlikely.

Rimweb Newsroom, 14th January 2011

Liked this style of reporting Kamal brother. Our very own news channel.

hope Reliance wakes on time or else everyone will desert RCOM to other networks

Vodafone has launched a new voucher in TN which gives all local mobiles at 30p per min with a monthly recharge of Rs.69/-.

MNP effect. But monthly recharge seems to high. Reliance gives it for Rs.35 and also all locals including landline.

Anyway something is better.

Edited by pasumark

:previous:

They have gone bonkers, or there is something wrong. I too got the same message on 3 of my Voda prepaids. Either it must be for a longer validity or something else... All others are providing the same service at much lesser monthly charges...