Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

Dual Sim Motorola Milestone XT 800

hi everybody on this forum.

i am newbie on this forum....let me tell u it was great surprise see lots of info on cdma..handset...i never knew cdma is this big world.

i want to root motorola xt800.....i am not able root-it from the apps available from google market / play store

i have tried superuser.apps.. and many more...but not successful....its shows error binary file missing.

let me tell u.... i had once rooted the phone with app called "rootking" but in that ,I was not able to read commands as they were in chinese or korean but not in English. its lasted for 4 months ...but got unrooted when tried to upgrade the xt800 from 2.1 ecaliar to 2.2 froyo..which again did not get upgrade.

after that i am not able to find the app rootking on the stores....also not able to root by any apps.

please guide me the way. out.

I have a motorola XT800, which over 2 years old now. The handset slipped from my hand and the screen got cracked. The touch panel is working fine, even after the crack.

Does anyone have an idea, how much the screen of XT800 would cost?

I have a motorola XT800, which over 2 years old now. The handset slipped from my hand and the screen got cracked. The touch panel is working fine, even after the crack.

Does anyone have an idea, how much the screen of XT800 would cost?

try ebay or aliexpress.com

if you get it from china, it may cost around 1.5k

but you need to look in local market, you will get it under 1k

Thanks for the responses Hitesh/Nitin.

Will try in the local market first