With MNP finally being introduced tonight, I am starting this topic for the benefit of everyone on the forum, to get back feedbacks from people who have "already ported". You can post your feedbacks in this format (add some more if you like, but this should be bare minimum) - ---------------------------------- I have PORTED my existing (name of service provider) (GSM/CDMA) number XX123456XX to (name of new service provider) (GSM/CDMA) (e.g. I have PORTED my existing Reliance CDMA number 93584XXXXX to Idea GSM) Reasons for Porting - Grievances with existing Service provider - Benefits that I see of the new service provider - Porting Experience - (mention time taken to port from first sms etc.) Any other important comment - ------------------------------- Kindly participate en-mass and spread the joy of the wonderful new world of MNP.... EDIT- A sincere request - On the basis of feedback received from other senior members, I would request all to be as brief as possible and avoid posting unnecessary stuff and dont make this topic loose its prime motto..... Thanks all for your co-operation and understanding...