Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
dkaile

I Have Ported My Number To....

Dear Members,

I made an request to port my RCDMA to RCOM on 20th Jan to respective web-world & they gave me a new blank RGSM for the same. But it hasn't been activated yet. Playing volly between web-world and Cust. Care, to my surprise both are clueless.

Any place where I can check the status? Since Reliance ppl are really being ignorant. What if I make fresh request to Vodafone ppl to port my RCDMA number with same UPC code?

Please revert members,

Regards,

axxo

i got SMS just now from idea ::tentative date and time for activation of your number with idea is 28/01/2011 at 11:19:18pm. i don't understand why it is tentative.another bad news is that my friend opted from BSNL to idea . BSNL deactivated yesterday at 4 pm but idea failed activate the number.poor fellow running around IDEA and BSNL now i am worried about my number now being a doctor i can't have my phone dead

dr murali m reddy

hyderabad

This is the worst case scenario for any MNP applicant! For the number, this is like the hindi saying "Dhobi ka gadha, na ghar ka na ghat ka". NOTriste.gif TRAI should have forseen this and made some guidelines about this.

my worst experience in porting from airtel to idea

documents submitted on 20th Jan

got SMS from idea saying porting time at 11:18 pm on 28 Jan

airtel disconnected at 11:oopm on 28 Jan

i inserted idea Sim and Sim registration failed

till now ( 10:45PM 29 JAN) there is no activation from idea

MY PHONE IS DEAD FOR 24HOURS AND STILL COUNTING

NO CLUES FROM IDEA CUSTOMER CARE WHEN IT WILL BE DONE

finally my number activated on idea network after taking help from friends who are working in idea technical dept

according to them out of 600 port ins on that day there was problem with 20 numbers. unfortunately my number was there in that 20 numbers. after activation there is no problem in calls and sms

dr murali

After making request to port from RCDMA to RGSM on 20th, I got this SMS just now on RCDMA:

Dear Customer, as per TRAI guidelines with effect from 1-Feb-2011 you can send upto 100 sms per day. Thank you. Reliance

Sender: RM-Reliance

-----

Are they being reluctant to port my rcdma number?

Dear Members,

I made an request to port my RCDMA to RCOM on 20th Jan to respective web-world & they gave me a new blank RGSM for the same. But it hasn't been activated yet. Playing volly between web-world and Cust. Care, to my surprise both are clueless.

Any place where I can check the status? Since Reliance ppl are really being ignorant. What if I make fresh request to Vodafone ppl to port my RCDMA number with same UPC code?

Please revert members,

Regards,

axxo

if ur request is not acceted by rgsm, then same upc can be used for vodafone or any operator

Continued from post #41

Current Status

- Incoming calls problem solved for all networks except Reliance. Calls/SMS still not coming from Reliance.

- Unable to send SMS from BSNL. Message Center number is correct.

- Phone not latching on to 3G network. It shows "3G" momentarily and switches back to "E"

- Unable to recharge. Because number not recognized by BSNL!!!

Today is the 11th day after submitting porting request. :NOTriste:

Edit : Continued in post #69

Edited by srk006

Today Morning my new Port No. from RCDMA-->Vodafone is activated without prior notice & funny part is still my old RCDMA handset is active i can make outgoing calls from RCDMA & Vodafone with same number, when I called to Reliance C.C. as usual their staff is still same by nature. asking me to visit nearest Webworld to solve my problem (it's not my problem :Contento: )i can still use my prepaid balance from RCDMA. :clap:

:previous:

Enjoy dual portability and use up your old RCOM balance before they find out...:rofl_200:

i haev submitted the request for porting my number from uninor to bsnl on 24.01.11 but today is 7th day. no reply from bsnl or uninor. i hae contacted BSNL office .they told me it will be ported today waiting for reply?

Today Morning my new Port No. from RCDMA-->Vodafone is activated without prior notice & funny part is still my old RCDMA handset is active i can make outgoing calls from RCDMA & Vodafone with same number, when I called to Reliance C.C. as usual their staff is still same by nature. asking me to visit nearest Webworld to solve my problem (it's not my problem :Contento: )i can still use my prepaid balance from RCDMA. :clap:

Be careful friend... Dont bring the balance down to NEGATIVE value... Then they will just reject the porting request (though you are already ported to other co) and ask the acceptor to stop giving service to you later...

Be careful friend... Dont bring the balance down to NEGATIVE value... Then they will just reject the porting request (though you are already ported to other co) and ask the acceptor to stop giving service to you later...

thanks buddy for timely alert.....

Hello friends I had given request to port my idea number to MTS on 23rd jan. I received a sms from mts on 29th, that my number will change from idea to mts during 10:30pm ans 12;30 am on 29th. I slept early on 29th so i was able to check it on 30th morning, idea sim had stopped working but mts sim has not been activated. I took it lightly and called customer care and was told that number will be activated afer 2 hours. Nothing has happened so far i have called cc guys 5-6 times and they just keep on assuring me that it will be done in some time. So after having my number dead for around 40 hours i have called nodal officer of Delhi circle. lets see what happens, I will update when my problem is solved. And thank god its not my primary number or I would have gone mad and would have shaken the MTS store.

I have requested for Conversion of my RGSM Prepaid to Vodafone Postpaid.

Reason: Network Problem of Reliance & Just to try some operator other than Reliance.

The Number is not my Primary Number. My Primary Number is still on RCDMA :Contento: .

24-Jan-11 Late Evening generated UPC and gave request at Vodafone Store. Request status available at myservices.relianceada.com

25-Jan-11 Morning got a call from Reliance regarding why UPC

25-Jan-11 Evening Saw a Port Out Request at myservices.relianceada.com

26-Jan-11 Happy Republic Day

27-Jan-11 Morning Reliance Call received Port Out why?

27-Jan-11 Afternoon Vodafone called to confirm Address etc

27-Jan-11 Evening Request for UPC code showing Validity Closed.

28-Jan-11 Evening Request for Retention closed.

29-Jan-11 MNP Holiday

30-Jan-11 MNP Holiday

31-Jan-11 Got SMS from Vodafone that my MNP request from current operator has been approved Porting time to be intmated shortly.

Now: Fingers crossed so that everything goes well without any Problem :NOTriste:

MNP holiday ????:Equivocado:

why ?

Saturday & Sunday are Holidays so not covered in count of 7 Days as per CC

My number has been activated around 8 pm today:)

previous.gif Can they do that?? Ask the donee telco to freeze services retrospectively, citing billing arrears? I don't think so...

Reliance C.C. as usual their staff is still same by nature. asking me to visit nearest Webworld to solve my problem (it's not my problem :Contento:

Lol! Riendo.gif But I guess they are right too - it isn't his (CC executive's) problem either. His employers be damned! grin.gif

I have requested for Conversion of my RGSM Prepaid to Vodafone Postpaid.

Reason: Network Problem of Reliance & Just to try some operator other than Reliance.

The Number is not my Primary Number. My Primary Number is still on RCDMA :Contento: .

24-Jan-11 Late Evening generated UPC and gave request at Vodafone Store. Request status available at myservices.relianceada.com

25-Jan-11 Morning got a call from Reliance regarding why UPC

25-Jan-11 Evening Saw a Port Out Request at myservices.relianceada.com

26-Jan-11 Happy Republic Day

27-Jan-11 Morning Reliance Call received Port Out why?

27-Jan-11 Afternoon Vodafone called to confirm Address etc

27-Jan-11 Evening Request for UPC code showing Validity Closed.

28-Jan-11 Evening Request for Retention closed.

29-Jan-11 MNP Holiday

30-Jan-11 MNP Holiday

31-Jan-11 Got SMS from Vodafone that my MNP request from current operator has been approved Porting time to be intmated shortly.

Now: Fingers crossed so that everything goes well without any Problem :NOTriste:

1-Feb-11 Number activated on Vodafone. RGSM SIM showing Signal but not workig.

MNP a Positive Experience for me.

Update:

Today all the problems I was facing after porting to BSNL has been solved.

- No more problems of receiving calls/sms from Reliance.

- Outgoing SMS working.

- Full 3G network access.

So in this case, entire process took 12 days (7 days if excluding saturday, sunday and 26th Jan) !!

^

Great news SRK.... People should seriously think of porting OUT from Reliance CDMA at the earliest, seeing their attitude..

will serve them right...

PORT OUT..... PORT OUT.... from Reliance CDMA at the earliest...

Aur bahut achhi achhi services padi hai... bahut ho gaya cl)ning shoning... lets taste the real deal without tension now... agar paise hi dene hai to kayde ki service lenge naa ab... cdma ki ghatiya services aur handsets par kyo atke rahenge...

LEAVE RELIANCE CDMA...

Atrix---- kahaan ho tum priye......

Edited by dkaile

i got SMS just now from idea ::tentative date and time for activation of your number with idea is 28/01/2011 at 11:19:18pm. i don't understand why it is tentative.another bad news is that my friend opted from BSNL to idea . BSNL deactivated yesterday at 4 pm but idea failed activate the number.poor fellow running around IDEA and BSNL now i am worried about my number now being a doctor i can't have my phone dead

dr murali m reddy

hyderabad

This is the worst case scenario for any MNP applicant! For the number, this is like the hindi saying "Dhobi ka gadha, na ghar ka na ghat ka". NOTriste.gif TRAI should have forseen this and made some guidelines about this.

my worst experience in porting from airtel to idea

documents submitted on 20th Jan

got SMS from idea saying porting time at 11:18 pm on 28 Jan

airtel disconnected at 11:oopm on 28 Jan

i inserted idea Sim and Sim registration failed

till now ( 10:45PM 29 JAN) there is no activation from idea

MY PHONE IS DEAD FOR 24HOURS AND STILL COUNTING

NO CLUES FROM IDEA CUSTOMER CARE WHEN IT WILL BE DONE

finally my number activated on idea network after taking help from friends who are working in idea technical dept

according to them out of 600 port ins on that day there was problem with 20 numbers. unfortunately my number was there in that 20 numbers. after activation there is no problem in calls and sms

dr murali

saga of problems in porting continuing

no incoming calls from reliance mobiles

poor connectivity with BSNL

idea is blaming reliance network

dr murali

In gujarat, i cant send msg frm RELIANCE CDMA PREPAID phone.

Msg sending fail --> 1900

I have checked from all reliance cdma.

THis reliance company is stupid one, they have blocked with intention so that no 1 can port fromt their company.

In postpaid, its working but not in prepaid.

:previous:

Please complaint against RCdma with your account details to ddgpg-dot@nic.in and ca@trai.gov.in

I'm porting from Reliance CDMA Post paid to BSNL 2G

On29th Morning (yesterday) sent sms to 1900, within a second got sms from 1901 with port code which is valid for 15 days.

Same day on 29th morning applied for BSNL, they say it takes 7 days and said they will call me when sim is ready.

I have been using reliance since 8 years long. Recently facing problem like less network in my area, have to go out of house to talk. and some sms missing which is sent by my contacts. Thanks to MNP. BSNL is the only network which is having complete coverage in my area. so no other choice.

Yesterday [1st Feb] Received sim from BSNL. they say when porting take place phone will be dead for 2 hours. After that i need to recharge with Rs 33 (may be because i have taken pyaari jodi offer)

Waiting for sms or information on porting date time from bsnl...

1.I have submitted docs for porting Aircel postpaid to RGSM on 22Jan 8pm with retailer. Recieved call

today afternoon from Reliance for confirmation and told porting will be completed today.

2.Submitted document for porting uninor to BSNL on 26th jan with BSNL office.waiting for response

today recieved sms on uninor no. " Dear customer welcome to Bsnl network.Please await for further instrucions"

No further communication for Aircel to RGSM convertion still porting pending

Yesterday 11.pm Uninor sim deactivated and in with 30 mins BSNL SIM activated working without problem (26jan - 1st feb >>> 7 days incl holidays

Till now no response for Aircel to RGSM conversion ---22nd jan >>11th day till counting