Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
dkaile

I Have Ported My Number To....

Yesterday 11.pm Uninor sim deactivated and in with 30 mins BSNL SIM activated working without problem (26jan - 1st feb >>> 7 days incl holidays

Till now no response for Aircel to RGSM conversion ---22nd jan >>11th day till counting

Thats fast service by BSNL... do we need to recharge to activate BSNL or need to call 123 or something like that? please explain if any...

dear all,

I have given port request from RCDMA to Aircel (postpaid) yesterday.

I have opt for Mass 499 plan which is having following features

1000 min. fro local/std/roaming (on aircel network

2 GB GPRS

2500 SMS

unlimited dialer tunes

after free min. all calls @ 1p/s

No security deposit for mnp customers.

the executive provided me a sim card written DUAL IMSI, but one peculiar thing I couldnt understand...

he told me to deposit the remaining bill of reliance today, and the aircel number will be activated within 6 days from today, so for atleast 2-3 days i will be staying on reliance after paying the bill today. so what about the usage charges if i make calls from my existing reliance after paying current outstanding.

the guy told me that this question is still unanswered and this is reliance's headache to get the remaining amount if any not aircel's.

any views ?

today is 7th day (including sat sun), suprisingly i havent recieved a single msg/call regarding mnp process, from reliance or aircel or 1900.

i am worried :Equivocado:

i haev submitted the request for porting my number from uninor to bsnl on 24.01.11 but today is 7th day. no reply from bsnl or uninor. i hae contacted BSNL office .they told me it will be ported today waiting for reply?

yesterday night uninor sim is deactivated and showing invalid sim. bsnl sim is not activated till now. BSNL is telling it will be activated till tomorrow.

^ Once SIM is registered on BSNL, dial *123# to activate the number. Choose any of the FRC that suits your need.

^ Once SIM is registered on BSNL, dial *123# to activate the number. Choose any of the FRC that suits your need.

Thanks for info srk :)

Today is day 14th and still waiting for RCDMA to convert into RGSM. I believe RGSM is not ready for port-in's, i didnt hear a single case yet.. anyone migrated to RGSM, pls update.

thanks in advance.

:previous:

My god... You are in Nagpur and you are porting to RGSM???? Have you checked the network and quality of voice calls???? From my earlier experience (even in december), RGSM voice quality is still much much worse than BSNL...

:previous:

My god... You are in Nagpur and you are porting to RGSM???? Have you checked the network and quality of voice calls???? From my earlier experience (even in december), RGSM voice quality is still much much worse than BSNL...

unfortunately the network is not so sound compared to other peers but its fine in the area i work, my close knits also uses reliance so R2R on-net helps. And i got a new gsm bb thats one major reason to swap.

hope they will upgrade, fingers crossed else after 3 months i will again migrate to some new operator.

i haev submitted the request for porting my number from uninor to bsnl on 24.01.11 but today is 7th day. no reply from bsnl or uninor. i hae contacted BSNL office .they told me it will be ported today waiting for reply?

yesterday night uninor sim is deactivated and showing invalid sim. bsnl sim is not activated till now. BSNL is telling it will be activated till tomorrow.

i have activated successfully from uninor to BSNL. it was activated today and done FRC 42 and got Rs.115 main balance and 5Gb Gprs for 1 month. call charges @1p/sec all calls.no incoming or outgoing problem. BSNL is improving the services also the CSC persons behaving like friend. i think it is due to MNP.

I wish to port from R-CDMA TO R-GSM.Is it a wise idea???

Not at all. :NO::NOTriste:

i have activated successfully from uninor to BSNL. it was activated today and done FRC 42 and got Rs. 115 main balance and 5Gb Gprs for 1 month. call charges @1p/sec all calls.no incoming or outgoing problem. BSNL is improving the services also the CSC persons behaving like friend. i think it is due to MNP.

For gprs offer, did you activate by sending message or it was activated automatically after migration ?

I have migrated from uninor to bsnl got 100rs talktime, 50 free calls and 2200sms. supposed to get 5gb gprs , but data is not working.called CC he told for gprs activation need to send SMS for gprs activation

I wish to port from R-CDMA TO R-GSM.Is it a wise idea???

Not at all. :NO::NOTriste:

i would suggest RGSM only & only for data, as their EDGE speed is very good that too because of less congestion.

I have noticed a peek speedtest.net result of 216 kbps. very good speed in comparison of other operators.

for voice, BSNL is even better than RGSM.

I did a weird experiment today, I already have given porting request from RCDMA to RGSM on 20th Jan but nothing happened yet so a while ago I gave a fresh request to Vodafone with same UPC code, Since its valid for 2 more days. Whichever way itis done is fine to me, but hope i will not end up loosing my number. :Decepcionado:

i have activated successfully from uninor to BSNL. it was activated today and done FRC 42 and got Rs. 115 main balance and 5Gb Gprs for 1 month. call charges @1p/sec all calls.no incoming or outgoing problem. BSNL is improving the services also the CSC persons behaving like friend. i think it is due to MNP.

For gprs offer, did you activate by sending message or it was activated automatically after migration ?

I have migrated from uninor to bsnl got 100rs talktime, 50 free calls and 2200sms. supposed to get 5gb gprs , but data is not working.called CC he told for gprs activation need to send SMS for gprs activation

i have used bsnlnet it is working free with no deduction.after frc it is automatically activated.i have not send any sms.how ur checking the free calls and sms

My Ported No.from RCDMA-->Vodafone(Reqs.20 Jan) was started on 31 Jan.Still Vodafone server is showing my number as Porting process not completed, whereas i can make Inc./Outg. calls,SMS & GPRS plan activated but still i cannot activate SMS pack on that. So in my case i can not say it's fully completed. :NOTriste:

Yesterday 11.pm Uninor sim deactivated and in with 30 mins BSNL SIM activated working without problem (26jan - 1st feb >>> 7 days incl holidays

Till now no response for Aircel to RGSM conversion ---22nd jan >>11th day till counting

Thats fast service by BSNL... do we need to recharge to activate BSNL or need to call 123 or something like that? please explain if any...

I have paid Rs. 29(FRC) only nothing else.for snestham plan and received nestham plan with 2200sms, 100Rs talktime, 50mins national calls and 5gb gprs.

Once inserted bsnl sim it detected the network immediately and was ready for outgoing and incoming calls and sms also working fine on all networks.

Did not dial any thing like 123 for activation.

I have ported my Mumbai Vodafone number to Mumbai Idea.

I applied for MNP with idea on 28th February. I received an SMS from 1901 that porting process will start at 23h41 on 1st February (tentative).

Porting was done on 2nd Feb midnight.

I inserted my new Idea sim. Immediately I noticed two problems:

(i) Instead of getting the name IDEA on my screen, I was seeing 405799 (which is Idea mumbai code).

(ii) I have a HTC handset which shows a certain symbol when I am not on home network; and this is what exactly happened. That symbol appeared. I called up 12345 and spoke to customer care, they said choose operator manually and you will get the name idea. To my surprise, neither Idea nor 405799 appears in the networks list after manual search.

In fact there are some other settings for GPRS/Edge where the options were Vodafone live etc. I guess my number transferring is incomplete.

Customer care also told that they cannot take any complaint till the 7th day from my application to Idea is over.

(iii) My friend was trying to call from his Reliance number and the message that he hears is "the vodafone number you are trying to reach is temporarily disconnected". I also have a reliance connection (GSM) and I called and found that that is the same message! Thus there are problems to call the ported sim from Reliance GSM.

I tried from Virgin CDMA, MTNL, Docomo and there are no problems in calling.

1.I have submitted docs for porting Aircel postpaid to RGSM on 22Jan 8pm with retailer. Recieved call

today afternoon from Reliance for confirmation and told porting will be completed today.

2.Submitted document for porting uninor to BSNL on 26th jan with BSNL office.waiting for response

today recieved sms on uninor no. " Dear customer welcome to Bsnl network.Please await for further instrucions"

No further communication for Aircel to RGSM convertion still porting pending

on 1st feb 8pm called Aircel CC asked for portout status of my number they have informed they did not recieve portout request from RGSM

Again called RCom CC and enquired why port in has not completed even after 11 days.CC told they have recieved request on 22nd jan but CAF has not been entered it will be done soon.

On 2nd feb visited Reliance webworld enquired the status .web world people told they will not have any status.

Immediately rushed to the retails outlet where submitted for MNP .On seeing me the lady who has taken CAF form and mnp form told me that they have entered the mobile no wrongly and so it is pending with reliance(or main distributor dont know exactly).Immediately she has taken the correct mobile no. and sent to the reliance(or distibutor dont know exactly)

Lady has told it will be done in 4 days

It was actually the fault of the retailer and I was blaming Rcom all these days for delay

waiting for MNP complete

I have paid 29(FRC) only nothing else.for snestham plan and received nestham plan with 2200sms, 100Rs talktime, 50mins national calls and 5gb gprs.

Once inserted bsnl sim it detected the network immediately and was ready for outgoing and incoming calls and sms also working fine on all networks.

Did not dial any thing like 123 for activation.

In my case they said after 7 days or so or after registration of new sim on bsnl network i need to get FRC then it will activate. today is day 7 including the day i submitted request....waiting for sms or some confirmation on porting date and time.. have you received that?

Edited by deadman

dear all,

I have given port request from RCDMA to Aircel (postpaid) yesterday.

I have opt for Mass 499 plan which is having following features

1000 min. fro local/std/roaming (on aircel network

2 GB GPRS

2500 SMS

unlimited dialer tunes

after free min. all calls @ 1p/s

No security deposit for mnp customers.

the executive provided me a sim card written DUAL IMSI, but one peculiar thing I couldnt understand...

he told me to deposit the remaining bill of reliance today, and the aircel number will be activated within 6 days from today, so for atleast 2-3 days i will be staying on reliance after paying the bill today. so what about the usage charges if i make calls from my existing reliance after paying current outstanding.

the guy told me that this question is still unanswered and this is reliance's headache to get the remaining amount if any not aircel's.

any views ?

today is 7th day (including sat sun), suprisingly i havent recieved a single msg/call regarding mnp process, from reliance or aircel or 1900.

i am worried :Equivocado:

Circle : Delhi NCR

Portout network : Reliance CDMA

Port in network : Aircel

UPC generation date : 24 Jan 2011

Applied to aircel with all formalities (adress proof, id proof, upc code) on 27 Jan 2011

verification done by aircel on 28 jan.

till then no message from 1900, no message from aircel, no message from reliance.

I contacted aircel executive which told me that from our side every thing is complete, reliance is not releasing your number.

I went Reliance web world, the guy told me that there is no problem form reliance.

called CC @198, they told me that it is still in process. I asked already 7 days over. he replied sir we cannot say anything but it will resolve soon, no time given.

but the one important thing i did not recieved any msg from 1900 or aircel or reliance regarding mnp process.

what should i do ?

Tell them to give in written with stamp that "no problem form reliance." then contact a advocate, case on them. Also contact some press reporter to post the story on newspaper.

Edited by deadman

I'm porting from Reliance CDMA Post paid to BSNL 2G

On29th Morning (yesterday) sent sms to 1900, within a second got sms from 1901 with port code which is valid for 15 days.

Same day on 29th morning applied for BSNL, they say it takes 7 days and said they will call me when sim is ready.

I have been using reliance since 8 years long. Recently facing problem like less network in my area, have to go out of house to talk. and some sms missing which is sent by my contacts. Thanks to MNP. BSNL is the only network which is having complete coverage in my area. so no other choice.

Yesterday [1st Feb] Received sim from BSNL. they say when porting take place phone will be dead for 2 hours. After that i need to recharge with33 (may be because i have taken pyaari jodi offer)

Waiting for sms or information on porting date time from bsnl...

Update 4th Feb 5:00 pm: - Just now got sms from 1901 on my reliance CDMA... [copy below..]

Your Port in request for Mobile Number **** has been accepted .Your mobile number will be ported on 04-Feb-2011 at 22:00 PM. Thank You - BSNL

Now I'm excited :)

For your information just 30 min before that i have called BSNL Customer care 1503 asking for port-in update..Lady said it's not processed, asked when it will be done....after few seconds said will be done by morning. I was not sure about that.

Edited by deadman

Tell them to give in written with stamp that "no problem form reliance." then contact a advocate, case on them. Also contact some press reporter to post the story on newspaper.

bhai mazak ka time nahi hai, i want to get rid of Reliance from my life.

2-3 days ago, you know what was condition of my mobile (RCDMA) : When somebody was calling me it says "this route is busy please try later",

and when i call any other number it says "this route is busy please try later"

and now they are not letting me to go on aircel network. der se hi sahi peecha to chhudana hi hai.

I ported my Number from RGSM (Prepaid) to Vodafone (Postpaid). Vodafone got activated on 1 Feb 2011.I am still able to make calls from RGSM.

Even its shown as active on myservices.relianceada.com