Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
dkaile

I Have Ported My Number To....

2 days back i ported one of my Aircel number to reliance CDMA succesfully,now i m trying to activate sms pack by sending sms to 53739.I have sended sms "ACT SMS1P" & "ACT SMSPACK" to 53739 but both way it's showing error msg 'wrong keyword'

can someone post here the exact way to activate sms pack for mumbai circle?

I have PORTED one of my existing Reliance CDMA numbers to Vodafone GSM

Reasons for Porting - Handset limitations.

Grievances with existing Service provider - Except for the handset constraints, I was happy with the network.

Benefits that I see of the new service provider - I Moved to corporate connection, so I got free CUG, Free talktime, 5000 local & National sms free. etc.

Porting Experience - It took exactly 6 working days.

Any other important comment - Got 2 calls from reliance for retaining, but i declined it strongly.

Get the SMS pack activated through your Reliance webworld. It takes some time for Reliance to register the numbers ported in. This has happened to me. Till then, you cannot use certain functions. Check if your number has been registered in the system. If not, get it done. If yes, lodge a complaint.

2 days back i ported one of my Aircel number to reliance CDMA succesfully,now i m trying to activate sms pack by sending sms to 53739.I have sended sms "ACT SMS1P" & "ACT SMSPACK" to 53739 but both way it's showing error msg 'wrong keyword'

can someone post here the exact way to activate sms pack for mumbai circle?

I have ported one of my Reliance CDMA to Reliance GSM.

Reason for porting: Wanted to move to GSM. Have a Relaince free on net plan so moved to Reliance GSM.

Gave application on Feb 21. The number got activated today.

got the rcdma no ported to tata indicom after waiting for airtel.....airtel ppl made my porting request literally hell with all tht running around....whereas tata ppl were gud and porting procees just took 5 days whereas compared to 1 month and still counting on airtel....

:previous: Not expecting any but did Tata Indicom provide any port-in benefits? :)

:previous:

:NOTriste: :NOTriste: :NOTriste:

nope bro...but still their network is gud compared to rcdma .....so i can call up my mom easily and the second being my mother's no cudnt take chances...

Edited by viper_in_blood

I ported my primes RCDMA number to BSNL

Applied with all documents on 2nd march

Porting completed on 7th march night without any problem

It took 5days

:previous: Not expecting any but did Tata Indicom provide any port-in benefits? :)

in maharashtra

With FRC Rs4, following benifit Worth Rs 1100 avialable for port-in

400 min T2T local min 30 days

400 min local/national sms 30 days

400MB data 30 days

Double Talktime on 2nd, 3rd 4th 5th and 6th rechageof Rs 50 or Rs100.

Eg if u made Rs100 rechage five times

Each time u will get Rs88 main balance and Rs122-pool balance for Local/STD calls for 30days.

Thus Total benifit of Rs (200 + 200 + 200(free usage)) + 100 + 100+ 100+ 100+ 100 (on recharge)

Apart from that call rate is 1p/sec and sms Rs0.5

Edited by me_saket

I ported my number from Loop to Vodafone. The application was given on Jan 21st, 2011. The process was a pain in the ---. Finally I got it through. The porting got rejected 3 times, for contractual agreement, wrong UPC and again contractual agreement. I wrote to the loop redressal, Appellate authority loop, to dir1-term-mum@nic.in, also to the grivience cell. It was too troublesome. I suggest anyone has problem mail to their redressal any if no solution then to appellate, it works.

:previous: even i applied on 21st Jan for porting my LOOP to Vodafone. Activated on Vodafone yesterday morning. My application was rejected 4 times for contractual obligation. 10 days back i made interim payment of Rs. 500/- over and above paying all my bills and then the application went thru...

I'm porting from Reliance CDMA Post paid to BSNL 2G

On29th Morning (yesterday) sent sms to 1900, within a second got sms from 1901 with port code which is valid for 15 days.

Same day on 29th morning applied for BSNL, they say it takes 7 days and said they will call me when sim is ready.

I have been using reliance since 8 years long. Recently facing problem like less network in my area, have to go out of house to talk. and some sms missing which is sent by my contacts. Thanks to MNP. BSNL is the only network which is having complete coverage in my area. so no other choice.

Yesterday [1st Feb] Received sim from BSNL. they say when porting take place phone will be dead for 2 hours. After that i need to recharge with33 (may be because i have taken pyaari jodi offer)

Waiting for sms or information on porting date time from bsnl...

Update 4th Feb 5:00 pm: - Just now got sms from 1901 on my reliance CDMA... [copy below..]

Your Port in request for Mobile Number **** has been accepted .Your mobile number will be ported on 04-Feb-2011 at 22:00 PM. Thank You - BSNL

Now I'm excited :)

For your information just 30 min before that i have called BSNL Customer care 1503 asking for port-in update..Lady said it's not processed, asked when it will be done....after few seconds said will be done by morning. I was not sure about that.

Since today morning I'm on BSNL! Bye bye to Reliance after 8 plus years!

Even after ported-out to BSNL on 4th Feb, I received BILL of Rs 149 from Reliance. Surprised! When i mailed Customer care they said Terminal bill have to pay. Later when i visited webworld they said 198.. They said another bill generated on 5th march! and said it's final then i will not get anymore bill. i have Paid it for using reliance for such a long period. Thanks reliance and RIP Reliance 2002 to 2011.

Ported my prepaid Airtel number to RGSM because wife has 440 plan on RCDMA. Porting finally happened on 5th March. So far no signal and other issues with RGSM and they seem to have put me on per second billing (1p/sec for STD/Local).

Ported my Postpaid Airtel to Postpaid DoCoMo.

Applied to docomo on 3th March, got SMS from Airtel after verification by DoCoMo that my request for port will be addressed by 11 March, 930 PM. Today got message that porting request successful. Will be shifted to DoCoMo at 2200 on 10 March 2011, lests see what happens.

Tariff

Monthly charges : Rs. 199

T/T (Local and STD) : Rs. 300 mistake 300 local + STD mins

PPS plan

Roaming 60 / 100 paise per minute on other network, they said to have Vodafone as roaming partner

250 MB data free per month (2G)

Discount of 15% on bill value for 24 months

Edited by kshah

:previous: This is a good plan, what's it called? I don't see it on their website.

edited my post for errors. here is plan sheet.Sorry for that

post-842-0-29186700-1299756912_thumb.jpg

I had PORTED my TATA DOCOMO Gsm number to Vodafone Gsm.

Reasons for Porting : Pathetic Gprs / Edge speeds of Tata Docomo. Inspite of several complaints the issue didn't resolved.

Benefits that I see of the new service provider : Vodafone's Network is great in Mumbai. Their Edge / Gprs speeds are the best compared to other operators in Mumbai.

Porting Experience :

On 1st May sent Porting request and submitted the necessary documents.

On 4th May the services to my Docomo number had been discontinued.

On 6th May my number got ported to Vodafone network, but I was unable to make outgoing calls. Only incoming calls were possible.

On 7th May my number was fully activated on Vodafone Network.

Overall porting experience was great. Only problem was that my number got deactivated from Docomo Network on 4th day and got activated on 6th day (only incoming), means for two days my number got DEAD (No incoming / No outgoing). But that doesn't matters at all. As I'm now satisfied with Vodafone services. Great Network and Excellent Gprs / Edge Speeds.

One more thing I would like to mention is that I was unable to RECHARGE ONLINE for the first three months (90 days). On calling Vodafone Customer Care, they said that I will be able to Recharge Online after the completion of 90 days with Vodafone.

Now, I'm able to recharge online. :)

I have ported my two reliance CDMA nos. to Uninor...... thanks MNP.......

I had ported my Vodafone to Docomo in expectation of a good network but as it turns their network is worse than voda so porting out to air hell tonight

I Ported my Airtel Number to Reliance CDMA . . . .

Ported one R-GSM postpaid number to R-CDMA postpaid..

It was done within 30 hours by Reliance.. No glitches whatsoever.. :)

^^^ R2R MNP is internal and called INP in Reliance and all iNP happens maximum in 48 hours.