Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
FEVIN-RAJ

The Heaven - Gods Own Country -Munnar -Kerala

Hellow Dear Brothers

I would like to share my experiance in munnar-Kerala last weekend. Take a break from ur hectic job. Enjoy the sunrise in a hill station

We have got a special rate for the Sunrise Suite in Ayur county resort. IMO, It is the only resort in Munnar where you can enjoy the Sunrise with chilling touch of misty wind The resort arranged a common camp fire, which we all enjoyed a lot. The Suites are very spacious, Clean, very good service.Posting some Snaps taken from the balcony

more snaps on request

Web : www.ayurcounty.com

post-8893-0-78140500-1295494805_thumb.jp

post-8893-0-77771500-1295494840_thumb.jp

post-8893-0-19516400-1295494868_thumb.jp

post-8893-0-04792200-1295494889_thumb.jp

Edited by FEVIN-RAJ

Really nice snaps. Can you tell me the how much it cost you? Am planning to visit Munnar for long. Well guess the time has come :D

The off season rate is 3K including tax and breakfast for sunrise suite.But it worth staying

3K per night? And what is the best way to roam around city?

Great - indeed you had a lovely time with your family

YEs Munnar is a great place..and for roaming u can hire a local jeep ..If u r staying in any KTDC (Kerala Tourism Development Corperation) Hotels, they will arrange it. When the Big B came, he stayed in Tea County. Its a best hotel..I have been there...for more details

http://www.teacountymunnar.com/

http://www.munnarhotels.org/

3K per night? And what is the best way to roam around city?

Ya 3K per night. But u can bargain little more

Last year in November my son went to Cochin, Munnar and Alleppey on trip organised by his school. :)

As seen in the pics Munnar and Alleppey both seems to be the gateway to heaven. Will be planning a trip with my family to Munnar and Alleppey next year. :)

Will be planning a trip with my family to Munnar and Alleppey next year

Friends, please take some precautions while going to Alleppey (=Alappuzha). There are some acute waterborne diseases like Cholera, Amoebic dysentery, Dengue fever etc.

All water even used for drinking are polluted and contaminated with germs, chemicals, poison and organic waste materials.

But in Munnar there is no such disease problem, Munnar is very clean, hygienic and non toxic. While visiting Munnar never forget to see the Nilgiri Tahr (=mountain sheep, locally known as "varayaadu" from the words "vara" meaning mountain and "aadu" meaning sheep) at Eravikulam National Park (Rajamala). It is the only place in the world that we can see them. http://www.nilgiritahrinfo.info/index.htm

this reminded me of my honeymoon.. Munnar is amazing place...