Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

MNP Retention Offer You Received

I got the below offer from Airtel Prepaid

Local to Airtel --10 paisa

Local calls others--30 paisa

STD--50 paisa

with daily rental of 1rs. only.

i got Rs 26 in 26 + 500 mb free data from idea .

Sir,

Great that you received offer from idea, pl mention your city, let us also see in which circle idea is offering what retention plans

I got the below offer from Airtel Prepaid

Local to Airtel --10 paisa

Local calls others--30 paisa

STD--50 paisa

with daily rental of 1rs. only.

Thats a very good offer. Btw i dont trust Airtel. They find some or the other way to extract money from ur prepaid Ac.

Regards.

:previous:

NOT soo good, imho...

They have given the same plan BUT WITHOUT rental Rs1 for first 3 months, here in TN... But then you know what happened in just one month??? They started deducting rents, even though they promised for three months rent-free...

Well, what I am trying to say is "If they promise 3 months and cheat after one month, guess how much will they cheat you if they didn't give any commitment at first???" My guess is they will start deucting Rs2 after a month or two without any announcement... Well, that is AirHELL...

thanks KanagaDeepan for your input, but I think every private telecom company is the same in India except our Govt ones BSNL & MTNL who are fair in billing and not so good in customer service.

:) anyway Airtel is still better than Reliance Comm after takeover by Reliance ADAG

now I am waiting for Mukesh (RIL)'s next Telecom venture on LTE-TD

So good news is here.

One of my friend made sms for UPC code.today he got a call from CC.she offered two plan for him.

Rent-199

Talk value-150

Call rate-.3p/m for local and .5p/m std

100 Rs. sms

R2R completely free

Rent-0

Call rate-.5p/m for local and std

R2R completely free

I have checked regarding the 0 rental plan, as per reliance, R2R is not free in the 0 rental Plan. Please help me with the plan name for the 0 rental. will double check..

thanks KanagaDeepan for your input, but I think every private telecom company is the same in India except our Govt ones BSNL & MTNL who are fair in billing and not so good in customer service.

:) anyway Airtel is still better than Reliance Comm after takeover by Reliance ADAG

I beg to differ. While no company may be totally above board, nobody is is as bad as AirHELL. The biggest one is by far the most evil and devious one of them all.

I beg to differ. While no company may be totally above board, nobody is is as bad as AirHELL. The biggest one is by far the most evil and devious one of them all.

I know there is no telco who have a 100% satisfaction rate. & also,

maybe its due to our personal experience with that brand :)

So good news is here.

One of my friend made sms for UPC code.today he got a call from CC.she offered two plan for him.

Rent-199

Talk value-150

Call rate-.3p/m for local and .5p/m std

100 Rs. sms

R2R completely free

Rent-0

Call rate-.5p/m for local and std

R2R completely free

I have checked regarding the 0 rental plan, as per reliance, R2R is not free in the 0 rental Plan. Please help me with the plan name for the 0 rental. will double check..

can u post or pm me the numbers on which your friend got

Mukeshji

Zero Rental Sounds good

but hard to beleive it with R2R free

@ supernova my friend no is 9314114126

^^^

Pay per sec 199 Plan with 99 R to R Pack is active on above mentioned number.

Yes,he choose his old pps plan and waiver of on-net pack coz now days pps plan not give per second billing in roaming.

And he want it badly so he took another benifit.

I told he offered not that he took

u may delete the post with number mentioned .

so for now we dont have any number on which the said plan activated.

and 333 wont give till they themselves get to see the plan

vodafone TN cc executive offered me

local vodafone to vodafone calling at 30p for 3months.....i didn't accept this and they asked to wait for a minute

and again offered all local calls at 30p for 3months

i dint accept this also and asked to port my number :Chulo:

:previous:

Sunder sir, congrats for your wise decision... VADA phone is known for announcing good retention plans to retain customers and then DON'T implement them... They are no1 cheaters wrt MNP offers...

Thank god, you have just escaped from their unethical and evil tentacles...

today just sent out a port request for airtel..in the evening got a call from their end aaking abt my dissatisfaction i told thm idea is offering local+std 12k secs in 199 plan tht too with per sec billing thy told me tht even we r giving 10.5k secs in 149 plan with 1 paise per sec billing...too relieved alteast i can make some use of my postpaid..... :Sorprendido: :Sorprendido: :Sorprendido:

got the best offer from airtel ...999/- rental for three yrs...with an add on of 50 /- for three yrs per month free of cost to me) which makes my calls 50 and 60 paise to airtel and non-airtel respectively for local as well as std...so for three yrs i only get a bill which i use....

BSNL had asked me to stay in the network for 1 more month and promise me that they will do wonders.... They told me that they were in the process of launching new vouchers that are competitive to other available products in the market. Also they told me that within 14 days they will make the customer service better...

To which I replied that if such a thing happens then I will surely come back to BSNL :w00t: And I know it will never happen... BSNL is dead :death:

Yesterday Tried sending a UPC generation message to reliance.. Got the UPC but no retention calls as yet :-(

I want some good offers (if they have something left)

got offer of retention plan 99 on my tata indicom postpaid.Rs 99 worth of talktime (50 paise local+50 paise std)effectively making my rental zero..only problem no addon pack can be clubbed on with this retention plan...

^^^

Dear Abhishek, you should ask them for 30 paisa local and 30 paisa std offer. If you are lucky enough then you could get this offer. :)

Reliance gave me Retention offer, But I asked them to email it to me since the offer they gave me last time turned out to be fake. Hence playing safe this time.

But 3 days, No email from them. And I really want to port out since their coverage is pretty bad at my home town.

^^^

Kapil Bhai, if coverage is the issue then you should port out of Reliance regardless to their retention offers. :)

Aye Captain.

But lets see if they allow me to Port out or reject.. :P