Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

MNP Retention Offer You Received

^^ kapil bhai: does reliance play foul games when you try to port out ? or does it simply allow you to go ?

Even I am planning to port out to Tata Docomo gsm from RGSM

Vodafone gave me these retention offers this time :

1. 6000 L/N sms valid for 3 months.

2. 2p/3 sec Local/STD for 3 months

3. Full talktime in main balance for topups above Rs 20.

4. All India Roaming @ 1p/sec (1 year)

They offered all these combined as a retention offer..

I declined :)

Edited by sujitkumarhota

Yesterday I got call from Reliance. The lady offered if I re-port to R-GSM, two of my connections, there will be unlimited calling in between the two numbers with a monthly rental of Rs 199 and Rs 150/month for other n/w. But the tarrif was 1p/sec (in roaming too), I request her for /min tarrif. Also I asked her to give all the plan details in writing which she promised to send within 1 or 2 days with the possibility of if I might have /min tarrif. Friends, what you say, should I go for this ??

^^ Did you get the retention call AFTER you had ported out of reliance :-D LOL RGSM

Reliance is contacting those (specially postpaid connections) who ported out of their network, hoping to get them back..

^^ Did you get the retention call AFTER you had ported out of reliance :-D LOL RGSM

Yes,

Yesterday I got call from Reliance. The lady offered if I re-port to R-GSM, two of my connections, there will be unlimited calling in between the two numbers with a monthly rental of Rs 199 and Rs 150/month for other n/w. But the tarrif was 1p/sec (in roaming too), I request her for /min tarrif. Also I asked her to give all the plan details in writing which she promised to send within 1 or 2 days with the possibility of if I might have /min tarrif. Friends, what you say, should I go for this ??

Today evening I got call again from the same executive. She informed that I can have /min tarrif in another plan in which rental is Rs 99/month and all the calls are at a flat rate of 50 paise/min but no free talk time/SMS. The unlimited calling between the two numbers will be prevailed. Other interesting thing is I need not pay the security deposit while getting the connection. It will be summed up in my first bill. All the friends, pls guide me to chose. I am at present on "Idea" but it is not ready to provide unlimited calling in between the two numbers even after I generated the "UPC" code.

Called Airtel today saying that I need to migrate to prepaid and that i wanted to know the procedure.

Call was immediately transfered to the supervisor where I was offered a waiver of Rs 50 + Rs50 ( Std + Local )

so now my plan is

Rental = 222

STD Free mnts 222+100 = 322

Local Free mnts 222 + 125 = 347

-----------------------------------------------

Total free mnts = 669 WOW

Today evening I got call again from the same executive. She informed that I can have /min tarrif in another plan in which rental is Rs 99/month and all the calls are at a flat rate of 50 paise/min but no free talk time/SMS. The unlimited calling between the two numbers will be prevailed. Other interesting thing is I need not pay the security deposit while getting the connection. It will be summed up in my first bill. All the friends, pls guide me to chose. I am at present on "Idea" but it is not ready to provide unlimited calling in between the two numbers even after I generated the "UPC" code.

Only CDMA Will provide Unlimited Calling

sorry to differ parin even Aircel prepaid in Maharashtra and Goa offers unlimited calling to two numbers with 77 recharge

Day before yesterday I sent a UPC generation message to 1900 from my Airtel number.

My number is only 2 months old. Wasn't expecting a call from them but miraculously they called and offered me these options to chose from

1. Plan 190

A2A Local 10p

A2O Local 30p

A2STD 50p

Roam I/c 60p

Roam O/G 80p

Roaming SMS 80p

400 A2Local minutes free

100 A2STD Minutes Free

200 SMS L/N Free

-----

2. A2A @ 10p per minute and Rs 100 discount on all Local calls on my current plan.

-----

3. A2A @ 10p per minute and Rs 50 Discount on all STD calls for 6 months.

I opted for the 3rd one. Although I could not have ported out, yet Airtel RETAINED me :P

^^^ With this new offer my Plan has now become..

222 MNP Plan

222mnts + (62 mnts) = 284 Local free

222 Mnts + (100 mns) = 322 STD Free

A2 all Local 30p

A2STD 50p

Roam I/c 60p

Roam O/G 80p

Roaming SMS 80p

...Although I could not have ported out, yet Airtel RETAINED me :P

Boy%20Thumbs%20Up.gifBoy%20Thumbs%20Up.gifBoy%20Thumbs%20Up.gif

^^^ With this new offer my Plan has now become..

222 MNP Plan

222mnts + (62 mnts) = 284 Local free

222 Mnts + (100 mns) = 322 STD Free

A2 all Local 30p

A2STD 50p

Roam I/c 60p

Roam O/G 80p

Roaming SMS 80p

Congratulations!!

Today evening I got call again from the same executive. She informed that I can have /min tarrif in another plan in which rental is Rs 99/month and all the calls are at a flat rate of 50 paise/min but no free talk time. The unlimited calling between the two numbers will be prevailed. Other interesting thing is I need not pay the security deposit while getting the connection. It will be summed up in my first bill. All the friends, pls guide me to chose. I am at present on "Idea" but it is not ready to provide unlimited calling in between the two numbers even after I generated the "UPC" code.

To my surprise, I got call from Reliance for the same plan ( 50 paise/min) just 1 hour before. The offer is no doubt tempting but I am unable to decide whether to go forward or not ?? Friends, PLS., suggest will it be a good decision ?

my gf is on reliance and she is on the 99 plan. All call rates are 50 p and no talktime.

And reliance offers free intercalling in case two numbers are in the same name.

You can take the plan as of now and after 3 months initiate a port out request, the retention team will provide you Rs 100 worth of calling benefits.. :)

besides reliance also provides good mnp plans.. Eg In my reliance connection I am on RTDSSPL99PPS PlAN

rental = 99

12000L+N sec free

200 L+N sms free

1p/sec in local as well as in roaming.

@sujit_k

good plan. May be i should also try it..

Have sent SMS for porting out and offered this plan today.

MNPCW99
200 local+STD minutes free
200 local+STD SMS free
30p/min local
50p/min STD
I was on Rs99 plan with no freebies. I am happy :)
(Mumbai Circle)
Edited by phonegeek
  • Like 2

^^^

Cool. Which Operator? RCDMA?

^Yes. RCDMA...

But it will take 5 days for new plan. Fingers crossed.....

In second plan in STD, reliance to reliance is 50 and others is 30? :wacko:

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

For last 1 year every month i get 1000 voda to voda free min and 300 local national sms,the moment i give porting request to vodafone :P:P:D

i heard network operators arent much interested in giving away retention plans anymore ? how true is that ?

New MNP plan

Plan - : MNP 199

Monthly rental-: 199

Free usage -: 600 min local, 400 sms .

Outgoing charges- : Local onnet= 20 paise, Local offnet = 30 paise

(Old Reliance customer also can take this plan from web world..Contact web world or retention for this plan & give plan change request )

Tell u other new plan soon ...

• Like 1

My primary number is with R- CDMA (postpaid) for past ~7 years.

Recently when I wanted to move to some other network 'cos of network issues, they said they are seeking permission from higher authority to install an antenna (don't know technical name) at my place :D

• Like 1