Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Saurav

Irritating Message as Caller Tune on Reliance 3G

From the last few days anyone who calls me hears:

"The customer you are dialling is on 3G, join Reliance to enjoy 3G."

Due to this on hearing message The customer many people consider it to be a busy or something els and disconnect the call.

Is there any way to stop this irritating message.

I will share that for most of the tme I am without 3G Network but still gets this message.

The same unwanted Caller Tune (The customer you are dialling is now on 3G) from Reliance has been activated on my wife's mobile by Reliance. I think a request for deactivation for this nonsense free caller tune from Reliance will do the needful. I'll call CC tomorrow and confirm here.

I called CC as usual they said that no such tune is available so its not possible for it to play on your number.

Even 3G services have not been launched in my Area.

Well, threaten them saying "I will go back to 2G only services, if you continue this BS CRBT"...

I get this message when I call couple of my friends in Bombay. But its not playing on my Maharashtra RGSM; which is as it should be since RCom do not have Mah. 3G licence. But funny thing is both of them told me that they have not subscribed to 3G. It seems RCom is playing this tune for all Bombay subscribers... and perhaps in all circles where they have 3G. Plain and open lying by RCom, lol.

and the voice is so dull that anybody can confused that there is some problem with the number i.e. busy or not reachable

My rough guess is rgsm friends complaining here are using the phone in DualMODE (UMTS/GSM whichever available) and when phone gets 3G signal, it may latches to it.. So please try GSM only in Network mode and try again...

^^^

Same crap is playing for all Delhi RGSM customers for about a month now.

My colleague is using a basic 2G handset. It plays for his number also.

Ya....the same is with Mumbai Reliance GSM customers.

This free nonsenic caller tune is active on every Rgsm subscriber's mobile number, whether he / she is using 3G or not. :ranting:

^^^^ Fortunately it is not playing on my wife's RGSM....Otherwise you can understand my misery tongue.gif

Hmmm.....sach mai Rajan Bhai ???

Abhi RGSM customer care mein call karke bataa deta hoon ke bhabhi ke number pe kaise nahi baj raha yeh SUREELA SANGEET. :P

Kamal bhai, should I be feeling lucky that Reliance didnt win 3G spectrum in my circle?

:P

I have gone through the same when on request, hello tune was activated on my number and the operator welcomed the incoming calls abruptly with, ''Press * to copy this song. Charges 15Rs apply.''

Reliance GSM has worst network at many places !!! I dont knw how company is promoting 3G services at various places !!!

Company has now 3G network in 9 cities of INDIA and out of them Punjab mein hi Amritsar, Chandigarh, Ludhiana, Jallandhar, Bathinda, Patiala hai and Rest is Mumbai Delhi Kolkatta only...

So 6 Cities of Punjab

And 3 in India !!!!

Punjab mein EVDO ki kami yeh log 3G se poori karna chahte hain shayad !!!

Network to GSM 2G ka aata nahi theek se aur ITNI expensive service kaun use karega !!!!

Company is really MAD !!! First of all they should enhance their network then think abt launching 3G services !!!

Regards

Vikas Mahajan

RGSM people are killing themselves :death:

First they have worst network, over it they activate packs without user consent , and now this ringtone. They are not interested in improving the network, rather wasting time in all this.

Hi,

I had called up CC and they said that since Reliance has started 3g network in Delhi, they have put this caller tune. They term this as network tune instead of your usual ring. You cant avoid it. They are using us for marketing their services

you can only deactivate this network tune by activating caller tune facility by paying some monthly amount. Reliance GSM s**ks? At time, you would get "SIM CARD FAILURE". You have to switch off your mobile, take your sim out and put it back and then you get the network..

I think they should have not bid for 3G but invested the same amount in their core network to make it strong and then move forward. Eg. uninor. But in the haste to compete with competitors (Airtel, Vodafone) who have experience in GSM, they made a silly move and now they would realize when subscribers wil not move in RGSM for new or by MNP.

:previous:

Hurrah... We TN users are blessed as RCom didn't won 3G license here...