Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
HetalDP

L1 is Dead.... get a Life

huh how funny! i have been having L1 plan, and still couldnt use internet on my touch pro... and to be frank, to my surprise, i found that no one on RIMWEB helped me in that...

:NOTriste:

Even I have L1 right from my DAPO days. I was unable to use the L1 plan and I asked my seller for guidance on the UN and PW, but he was unable to help me out.

I gave up and then got Windows Mobile Data Plan 95 activated giving me 200MB free. I am happy with that WMDP95. There is no problem at all and I use it for emails, browsing etc. For any downloads and emails with heavy attachments, I use wifi at my office and home. I use almost 70 to 90 MB of my 200MB limit every month. Wish RCOM gives 50% discount for the unused data. :Contento::rofl_200:

The L1 is still active and I am being charged Rs 25 for that every month. Guess I will have to ask for de-activation or will RCOM graciously (:rofl_200:) de-activate it since it is no longer of any use to anyone?

@Dr. Alibhai,

I did not think about you, I could have asked your help for UN and PW. :P

Edited by KumaarShah

Todays I was checking my usesess,I surprised that I was showing one more field of L1 usesess.but before today It shows only remain unit of free calls and free sms.now here was free data and consumed data and remaining data too.for me it was 89MB.mean they capped me for 89MB.it mean if I exceed it I would be charged for it as NUC rate.

But when I checked my 5 friend's no and 3 rimwebian no ;) too,every one has diffrent capped amount of data.

I don't know how's that.if some one want know his/her allowed data,consumed data and remain data post his mdn,I will check and post,kam se kam unbilled ka jump to nahi hoga.

^^^

Hmmm.....different capped data for different subscribers...Strange. :Confuso::Decepcionado:

According to CC my capped data is just 23 MB.

I think they are not stopping the L1 but limiting the data usage for L1.

Drali

Yes you have allowed unit 23120KB and you consumed whole data.

Actually I didnt. I expected better. Never faced anything like that from Reliance.

Lol, don't belittle acknowledged veterans like AirHELL by comparing them with any other operator. No doubt some other operators have also learnt the art from AirHEL, but AirHELL is the master by a wide margin. Others are just apprentices. No one does it on such a grand scale as AirHELL.

Mr. Mittal is perhaps the words biggest petty pickpocket.

^^

thanks for the information.can u tell about my friend no << removed on request >>

^^

thanks for the information.can u tell about my friend << removed on request >>

Data cap same as you but consumed 0000.

Where are you checking these?

:previous:

He is a RCdma postpaid distributor... So he has access to some extra infos reg RCdma postpaid users, eg: UnbilledUsage, CreditLimits, etc...

I have activated WM plan 199 for 500MB and would advice all to get some similar suitable plan... no sense flogging a dead horse now... let it die... lets move on...

^^^^ Did the same in October and am i happy...You bet..

L1 Dying

Now L1 Died

If so then it is typical of RCom. No intimation to customers. They will send all sorts of junk by mail, but not this (or for that matter MEID stuff) by e-mail. Logic would suggest that they send you alternate data plans under MEID/EVDO at the same time.

^^^ from what i gather, L1 was never meant to be an Internet Data Plan anyways.

It was an RWorld plan & was officially withdrawn from front-end long back !

Neither is Windows plan officially meant for all phones.. but then winko.gif

Regarding L1 Cap, some ppl are being billed but some not, as i too noticed today.

L1 is dying, be prepared - I was

L1 is dying, be prepaid - I cant

Edited by ACS

L1 is dying, be prepared - I was

L1 is dying, be prepaid - I cant

i like your spirit.

not-dead-yet.jpg

I am able to use it - charged r not its working - thank you EVDO for not coming - i guess

There is no such thing as differential usage limits of L1; Whatever difference people are seeing is dependent on billing cycle; The limit has been capped at 100MB per month for all; and henceforth 10Rs./MB; so if your usage is below 100mb, it will suffice.....

You are right buddy.

Yar ye bat mere dimag me kyo nahi aayee.

Rs10/ Mb??? And no way to know how much you have used?

Mukesh bhai haina data usage batane k liye.

Is it confirmed 100MB is free usage in L1. Also, what is the way to check the usage?

Ya even I am want to know how do you check data use.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk

^^^ Arre ppl having access to iCare can tell you.. SI.gif

But im still not too sure abt the 100MB cap being for all..

Right now at 2am, it shows the same 29MB as it was showing yesterday..

In case its reducing on Pro-rata basis, then there should be some reduction by approx 3Mb per day.

Moreover, my bill cycle is on 9th of every month, then how come im still having 29 Mb ?

Hope that ive understood the 100Mb Cap funda correctly...