Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
HetalDP

L1 is Dead.... get a Life

:previous: Nice info there bro will be cautious next while using HCC for a prepaid <_<

Sorry I forgot to mention +1 to you for your 2 cents on HCC. :signthankspin:

hey hi guys !

can somebody tell me ? i've checked mine data usage via webworld its showing 130.75 (unbilled data usage ) so how much they will gonna charge mee ?

Regards

Shyam

Shyam bhai, if you are on L1, the first 100 MB will be FREE and for the next 30.75 MB, you will be charged at Rs307.50 at 1p/1kb charges....

^^^

Has this limit been officialy announced.

Shyam bhai, if you are on L1, the first 100 MB will be FREE and for the next 30.75 MB, you will be charged at Rs307.50 at 1p/1kb charges....

sir, this has to be Rs. 314.88 :P

I got screwed for thinking L1 was still alive :'( :'( :SI: :SI: :SI: :SI: and paid a heavy Bill.

Reliance cdma has excellent net work but absolutely pathatic customer front. They are least bothred about retaining customer. Data tariff is one example. IMO, cdma management guys are living with syndrome thate people with locked handsets will not leave them and I think its myth.

Today only I happend to got to. WW and saw indifferent behavour to activate registered MEID, they had no concern for customer nad no concern to provide alternate solution. When I asked the about data to be used with HERO they says we have only data trhu RWORLD on handset and if you want to use on computer go for modem. Also they were not interested in even new sign up for handset not bought from them.

Nodal phone no one replies, manager not present in WW, CC executives do not know how to handle customers and how to provide solutions to them.

I am sure out of probably 1000 active members of rimweb are with reliance just because of superb support provided here.

HP and sadik can provide MEID registration but those jokers are not even ready to accept the fact that registered MEID means handset in their data base. Shame on RCDMA.

Shah Saab you are too right , Hope you come out with a good solution and suggestion about data plan for registered MEID.And about WW people ,they are arrogant,they have no knowledge about their product,and the most shameful act is that they act as they are Super Service Providers :angry: :angry: :angry:

Hi all !

We have better reason to move on !

Thank god MNP is here !

REgards

Shyam

Guys every one seems to stay with reliance just because of free data, else out.

Reliance has better voice than anybody else so I am with reliance

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

^^^ With Reliance CDMA indeed.. besides im not a Data Monster..

Can manage with 70-80MB each month on my 8830.

My bill has been generated i have L1 active on my account as I am paying 25 monthly towards it. I have been charged 104 towards data usage. I just used 1x data to surf over the phone and download a few files over the phone. I am not sure what is the limit for free usage under L1. Following is details for the charges for network data usage. Can someone tell me what is limit assigned to me in this case.....

post-33049-0-72094800-1297659266_thumb.j

Guys every one seems to stay with reliance just because of free data, else out.

Genius you where right , now you are wrong because L1 is dead.

and if it is data , then again i am sorry to inform you that the speed s**ks and i dont think anybody would be interested in the speed what 1X offers.

Hope some plan in evdo like L1 saves us :Contento: :Contento: :Contento: :Contento: :Contento:

and if it is data , then again i am sorry to inform you that the speed s**ks

I never relied on CDMA data and never used it for more than to check mail or reply - i have GSM or other options for that

and pal you are lucky at least some one S**ks - feel happy for it - lol

ii have found Rel CDMA to be a very stable network it worked always with very very less down time since last many years,

guys we are discussing this problem or we are makin it big ?

hope u all will understand !

we need solution not a problem what we have faced till right now !

by the way ...... i got info that they are giving plan 299 with unlimited data browsing downloading without NUC can somebody please confirm !

Regards

Shyam

My bill has been generated i have L1 active on my account as I am paying 25 monthly towards it. I have been charged 104 towards data usage. I just used 1x data to surf over the phone and download a few files over the phone. I am not sure what is the limit for free usage under L1. Following is details for the charges for network data usage. Can someone tell me what is limit assigned to me in this case.....

What is the onnet network usage MB?

DIPEN BHAI i do not have any clue about it..... it does not make any sense to me.

What is the onnet network usage MB?

Sent from my DINC!

^

OK no problem brother I asked as could see you have not been charged but it seems to be related to network hence was curious, might be Gurus can help.

Trying to answer but myself confused.

RWorld usage in the attachment given says

in 10 KB
i.e. the value 44496 has unit of 10 KB, in other words your usage is 444960 KB = 434.53125 MB. If it is truly 434 MB then looking at the cost to you of 104.45 rupees and reverse calculating, 104.45 rupees = 10445 paise. If charges are of 1p/1 kB then 10445p means you have used 10445 kB above limit. 10445 kB means 10.20 MB (1 kilobyte = 0.0009765625 megabytes) i.e. your limit is 434.53-10.20=424.53 MB which I am sure is not the case.

But you said your usage is low so I am thinking the text in bill should say usage in 10 Kb hence your usage would be 444960 Kb not 444960 KB. If it is 444960 Kb then it is 54.31 MB(1 kilobit = 0.000122070312 megabytes). According to other posts 100 MB is free then you should not have been charged at all.

by the way ...... i got info that they are giving plan 299 with unlimited data browsing downloading without NUC can somebody please confirm !

Regards

Shyam

This is some good news, Hope someone Enlightens us.

Hope to get more info on this Plan soon

Dipen bhai thank you for taking the trouble to solve this puzzle from reliance :signthankspin:

Brother afaik there is nothing called as onnet network usage for internet. (What would that mean surfing reliance websites or websites hosted at reliance data server LOL :rofl_200: ). Further, I had downloaded a few files over the 1x which would not be more than 250 MB in total and I am pretty sure about it. Now I am really sorry if I have confused you in any manner but that is exactly the same info I see on my bill. Moreover let me tell you something I had L1 from so many years the only reason why i had activated it was not to exploit the data usage but to save myself from being charged when I accidentally entered Rworld as I had nokia 6275 as you know they had cleverly put a shortcut to rworld and every now and then i landed up in Rworld.

Further I had unlimited data pack too in my account for R.s 299 or 199 monthly I exactly do not remember what i used to pay which i had deactivated after a while. Now even though I had t deactivated the net works fine on my cell I was never billed for any net usage:) But trust I never used it as I not a fan of 1x speed. But now when I got incredible last month my net ka keeda got Jagofi and i used 1x on it and see my fate this L1 ka lafda started and here I am. Apart from this I do not know what these charges are. And I am not complaining about the charges either I just wanna know what these mor*ns are trying to bill me for and even cc do not have a clue about this.

If you wanna look at my bill I will send you a copy through email.

^

No problem brother I have just done simple calculation by converting kilobyte to megabyte and kilobit to megabyte and tried to find out the usage, suggest have a word with CC and ask someone to explain to you exactly how you have been charged.

At least you tried I was going nuts with these numbers :Contento:

Btw i care less about the charges as I do not use 1X as I am mostly on WIFI and will switch to evdo once Reliance gets some good plans. :GirandoOjos:

^

No problem brother I have just done simple calculation by converting kilobyte to megabyte and kilobit to megabyte and tried to find out the usage, suggest have a word with CC and ask someone to explain to you exactly how you have been charged.

My two cents - I had called up the cc to know about the 299 plan and yes it is true. You get unlimited 1x with no network usage charges. Again there is Windows mobile plan too which veterans like Rajan bhai use it too has no nuc but is capped to 500 MB :Decepcionado:

Regards

Shyam

This is some good news, Hope someone Enlightens us.

Hope to get more info on this Plan soon