Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
HetalDP

L1 is Dead.... get a Life

I am currently on a basic Samsung handset but waiting for the delivery of my new Palm pixi plus. Since I ordered for palm I was doing some research on internet plans.

Will get the delivery by next week so will start using net after that.

But if the info given to me by CC rep is right then i dont mind paying Rs. 299 + Rs. 249 for unlimited browsing and download. Lets see how the things work out. MNP is not an option for me as I am very happy with the reliance CDMA network coverage and never had any issue with call quality or msging. Been using reliance since last 5-6 years now.

^

The 249 is L4 Rworld plan which has no NUC only for Rworld, same as L1 was - no NUC as long you surf Rworld. How will that help for internet surfing.

^ ^ Yes Ankur...In My Understanding...

But Hetalbhai is the Final Authority When it Comes to Reliance... :)

Edited by rajanmehta

<br />^<br />

The 249 is L4 Rworld plan which has no NUC only for Rworld, same as L1 was - no NUC as long you surf Rworld. How will that help for internet surfing.<br />

<br /><br /><br />

Helps if rworld proxy is bypassed

^

Then how come L1 will not work same way? Confused. If you would kindly PM me with an answer, just want to understand the technicality. Thanks.

Now there is some big confusion going on. After reading digitalnirvana's post I called customer care again.

1st guy told me that no NUC only when surfing rword but if I browse internet I will have to pay NUC. :angry: After 15 mins I called again and spoke to another rep. Now he said there will be no NUC whether I am on rworld or surfing internet (data plan rs.299 + rworld plan rs.249). I told him about the confusing details that I am getting from diff reps. he put me on hold checked the system again, came back online and confirmed that there will be no NUC what-so-ever after taking rworld plan. :Riendo:

So now I am in a soup. Not sure whom to believe. :confuse: I think the best way is to try this thing and see by ourself wether they are charging NUC or not (I will be able to do that from next week, hopefully, onwards as I am waiting for the delivery of my Palm.)

@ANKUR : The plans that you suggested, I spoke about it with CC rep. He told me that these plans are only for using internet on your laptop/desktop and will not work on Mobile only.

I also asked him about the EVDO plans. he gave me details but told me that they are providing EVDO to only Blackberry handset, Samsung Corby and Samsung Galaxy. Reliance will not give out these plans to any one with any other cellphone (abought from reliance or not does not matter). Thses plans are phone specific and if we do not have these phone they will not give out EVDO plans. :angry:

Now I need some rim guru to shed some light on mobile internet thing. :sos: If they can call customer care and reconfirm about no NUC charges that will be great or It will be try-on-your-own-risk for me. I will at least give at one shot to see what is what.

Edited by Deep_kumar

@ Arun

You have been very patient this time...

But this thread is going into directions which we generally don't allow... Bypassing...Overcoming...Private Request... Long before we know, the Genie will be out of the bottle... At Mass Level..

And Efforts of Hetal & Sadikk to provide MEID & EVDO to all may come to knought if Reliance gets ideas about people having ability at mass level to circumvent the security system & revenue leakage...

Has happenned before.... Abuse of L1, Data Surprises is the result we are even having this thread...

PLEASE LOCK THE THREAD....For Greater Common Good...

A Separate Topic can be opened for Discussing Official Reliance Data Plans... The way it was done the last time during L1 outage...

...Private Request...

Erm, Rajan bhai, not sure if this bit of your post was directed at me as I had asked kshah ji for clarification few posts back. If so, then rest assured that I was just wanting to understand the technicality rather than exploit. In fact I use a non smartphone so this does not concern me. Just clearing the air. If your post was not intended for me then sincere apologies and do ignore. No offence meant.

I too am all for this topic being locked and legitimate official plans being discussed for the way forward. Thanks.