Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Niranjan Shah

Coolpad 2838

Hello

I have purchased coolpad 2838 last week from reliance web world. The cost of it was Rs. 7500/-. Its nice looking phone than 2938.

Some features of the phones are

1. 1000 phone book entry with email and memos. We can store contacts directly from computer also using coolpad suite. Just type in computer and transfer it to mobile.

2. 1000 sms storage

3. Private mode. This is good feature in which you can store your private number, tasks etc.

4. 2 mp camera. But I don't like photo quality of it. Flash is also not available.

5. It is on brew platform so no outside applications run on this phone. You have to buy it from brew shop at price. unfortunately there are very limited applications for it. I don't know why there are not more applications or games for brew platform (even simple games like chess and sudoku etc)

6. memory support upto 2 gb.

7. It is not multi tasking phone. You can do one task at one time only. Suppose if you are listening to music, then you can not do sms or call at the same time. You have to close player then only you can do sms or any other application (very sad).

8. call recording facility.

9. Sound clearity is good.

10. Brew application is not proper. Sometimes when it runs, the phone switch offs and switch on again automatically.

Edited by Niranjan Shah

Mr Shah who inspired to have such a purchase -

C P phones are not up to the mark always have some shortcomings now and then - i suggest you to find a quick replacement ASAP

it would have been better if you bought samsung corby tv in same budget.

Vinay ji is absolutely correct. such phones only result in problems and loss. hope u dont get these

@Niranjan Shah instead of buying this you shoul have bought any bb from the forum.

Edited by pulkitgupta3195

Yaar isse accha Pixi Le leta

:GirandoOjos: who knows coolpad better than me... am i right doc G... :P

Aalok the only owner of it who is Proud and actually using it - LOL

I bought coolpad 2938 when it was launched used it for 6 months without a single prob and just after I sold it, it showed its quality almost dead

Sent from my Epic using Tapatalk

:previous: i had got my coolpad 2938, which i bought, replaced for 5 times in six months.. :rofl_200: sent coolpad s100 (got that as a gift) for replacement, its going to be 4 months now, they're unable to provide replacement, but they're ready to give s50 in lieu of s100, the offer which i rejected..

Aalok the cool pad guy of Rimweb, this full story even I didn't knew in s such details, u can name yourself cool pad aalok

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk

:previous: i had got my coolpad 2938, which i bought, replaced for 5 times in six months.. :rofl_200: sent coolpad s100 (got that as a gift) for replacement, its going to be 4 months now, they're unable to provide replacement, but they're ready to give s50 in lieu of s100, the offer which i rejected..

Thank God! I did not lay my hands on it. when i visited the reliance out let recently it was in display and I got attracted to it.

Got to know the really cool feedback about Cool Pad. The one who buys Cool Pad will never remain cool for the rest of his life, looks like that. LOL!!

I am using this phone right now... but not for long...I don't have Superman's vision to read the tiny message text! :Equivocado:

Unless someone knows how to increase the text size. The guy at the Coolpad counter at Reliance was not able to do it.

The virtual keypad is pathetic...its very small...one can't really use ones's fingers..a stylus is a must..

Sound quality is good, battery life is good.

Hello

I have purchased coolpad 2838 last week from reliance web world. The cost of it was7500/-. Its nice looking phone than 2938.

Some features of the phones are

1. 1000 phone book entry with email and memos. We can store contacts directly from computer also using coolpad suite. Just type in computer and transfer it to mobile.

Hi,

Can you tell me where I can get this pc suite? A link maybe?

Thanks