Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
sandeepjaipur

Internet Setting in LG Optimus One P500

Hi,

Today i got LG Optimus One P500 phone and want to connect internet on this mobile. i activate the mobile data pack by sending the sms to Reliance ... and Rs. 51 deducted from my account but i am unable to connect to internet.

through wifi it connect but GPRS is not configured.

As per the data setting explain in this web site .. i did, but unable to browse.

pl suggest, if you have any experience.

thanks in advance.

Congrts for da wise selection :thumb:

IMO, LG Service center guys can help You out :SI:

One of my friend solved the same kind of issue with the help of service center

@sandeepjaipur,

Ask CCE for manual settings of netconnect, or if your handset supports, ask them to send automatic netconnect settings. The older gprs or wap settings will be able to open only wap sites and other http sites will not open. So they will advise you to load netconnect settings only, this way you can also tether your mobile to your PC/Laptop. And finally, the charges for GPRS and Netconnect are the same 10ps per 10 kb so don't worry.

Just go ahead and enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

The above were done by me on a call to CCE for anbling my son's GPRS settings on his LG Glide GT 350i mobile a couple of days back. So the information mentioned above is absolutely fresh and fully attributable to the CCE of RGSM.

I am using rcomnet as my APN to do GPRS as mentioned in the first post of this forum(sticky)

However, the speed I get is 10kbps, and internet sometimes works, sometimes it just cannot load any page.

Its a real pain, and it seems a waste to be paying 99/month for internet, Forget 2.5GB, if I manage to download 2.5MB it will be a miracle.

Anybody else facing similar problem?

I am using rcomnet as my APN to do GPRS as mentioned in the first post of this forum(sticky)

However, the speed I get is 10kbps, and internet sometimes works, sometimes it just cannot load any page.

Its a real pain, and it seems a waste to be paying 99/month for internet, Forget 2.5GB, if I manage to download 2.5MB it will be a miracle.

Anybody else facing similar problem?

amazing, I am getting very good speed with RGSM EDGE with a peak speed of 300 kbps average speed is 110-160 kbps