Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KanagaDeepan

Anyone Used The Rs.1500 Postpaid Plan Of BSNL Especially While Roaming?

I am a heavy roaming user and I feel the Rs1500-plan of BSNL may suit me well, on one condition... Details of that plan is here... The plan gives FREE UnLimited LocalOnnet/STDOnnet/RoamingIncoming/RoamingOutgoingLocal_STD_Onnet/Local_National_SMS/UnLimited_2G_Data/1GB_3G_Data at Rs1500 per month... I am thinking of changing all my ten numbers to BSNL by MNP, simply for this plan for my main number... But there is only one confusion in that plan according to the given web-page...

It is said in column 4.5 (FREE O/G calls in roaming) that all Outgoing-Roaming calls to BSNL is UnLimited FREE... But in column 5.4.1 and 5.4.3 it says RoamingOutgoing onnet charges as 30p/min... Which is TRUE??? Anybody using that plan, please confirm which one is TRUE???

If the RoamingOutgoing plan is 30p/min for onnet, then it is useless to me... Why I am more confused is:-

1. BSNL IVR in CC-number says RoamingOut2BSNL UnLimited FREE..

2. BSNL CC also says same..

3. In Sivakasi BSNL office, staff says it is 30p/min..

4. But the board in BSNL office says UnLimited FREE..

5. Part of BSNL webpage says 30p/min and remaining says FREE

So anybody who have used this plan, please clear my doubt... The staffs in BSNL office says NOBODY in our town is using this plan.. I have converted my old BSNL number to prepaid and since it has huge money as balance, I cant convert it to postpaid and check it myself :help: .. Please help me... :signthankspin:

Edited by KanagaDeepan

:previous:

I do not think anyone in BSNL can ever reply you satisfactorily.

Better ask CID Rajan to shoot off a letter to Uncle Sam - he may be able to get the proper reply. Just joking, "Holi' Rajan Bro.

Though you are joking, that only seems to be the possible solution for now... I have asked in one telecom site too, but didn't get a satisfactory answer...

The only solution is activating that plan to my dad (he is in 325 now) while he is going for roaming and check in his itemised bill... But his visit is on april (or even later) only and the situation of customer that he has to shed 1.5k Rs to just check the tariff of BSNL is worrying me, reg moving to BSNL from TataCDMA... :NOTriste:

am using this plan in chennai. its free only bet bsnl to bsnl. they are not deducting any money.

Wow... Hari sir...

1. Are you sure you getting FREE OUTGOING CALLS TO BSNL LOCAL/STD even in roaming :Sorprendido: ???

2. Have you checked in Itemised bills recently, sir???

3. when you have changed to this plan sir ji??? Recently or immediately when plan launched around mid-2009???

4. Are you charged at 20p/min for Roaming-Outgoing for Local_OFFNET and 30p/min for Roaming-outgoing for STD_OFFNET calls too???

Because on further enquiry in net, I got still confused... Some people say that "EARLIER WHEN THE PLAN1500 was launched FIRST, Out-to-BSNL was completely FREE even in roaming and 20p/min was charged for Out-Offnet-Local in roaming and now it was changed to ALL-Roam-Out @ 30p/min :NOTriste: And saying that, for old users the plan continues like earlier???

I may seem soo annoying, but this Roam-Out_to_Local/STD_BSNL_FREE is a must, if I have to jump to BSNL from TataCDMA... Please confirm me, please... Please...

Edited by KanagaDeepan

i am using this plan more than 8 to 9 months. my last bill i was in roaming for 73 min which is free as per my bill. after ur new thread i confirmed with Senior BSNL Officer of kodambakkam branch. he said it was free for people who taken the connection till nov 10. now its limited.

• Like 1

Seems like RCOM and AirHell guys have joined BSNL, together they want to destroy BSNL forever.....:rofl_200:

i am using this plan more than 8 to 9 months. my last bill i was in roaming for 73 min which is free as per my bill. after ur new thread i confirmed with Senior BSNL Officer of kodambakkam branch. he said it was free for people who taken the connection till nov 10. now its limited.

Ohh.... STUPID BSNL :angry:

We have to pay Rs1500 and still pay 30p/min for calling the numbers in their pathetic network while roaming... :nono:

If FREE Local/STD onnet is only needed, I will go with the 725Plan, which has UnLimited Local onnet and 1500 STD onnet FREE :threatenlumber: ... For just the Incoming FREE roaming minutes, we have to pay Rs775 EXTRA :censored: ???? :ranting::bash::doh::mad44: TATA gives 2000 roaming Incoming minutes and 500 Roam-Outgoing-minutes to Local/STD of any network for just Rs199/- only :thumb:

BSNL is never cheaper. For cheap tariffs and better coverage CDMA is the best. See for example For Rs.300 BSNL gives all local on net FREE. But Reliance gives for 299 all local onnet free and daily 30 min free to other network. See the difference. And I am sure even in long run CDMA tariffs only will be cheap.

And Kanaga, I don't think you will be able to find a better plan than now you are in from any other operator and my personal advise would be never to switch to BSNL. Only if you are not satisfied with handset options you should move to other GSM operators.