Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Honest

Nokia C6-01 Now In India

Nokia-C6-01-300x196.jpg

Nokia C6-01 Now In India

Worlds leading Mobile Handset giant Nokia announced the launch of C6-01 an touchscreen 3.5G enable phone with a couple of neat features for Rs. 18229 in Indian market.

The Nokia C6-01 is a Symbian 3 based smart phone offers a 3.2 inch AMOLED, capacitive touch display. The handset isequipped with dual cameras, a 8 mega pixel one on the back and a secondary VGA camera on the front for 3G Video Calling.

It has an internal memory of 340 MB which can be expanded upto 32 GB using micro SD memory cards.Like many recent Nokia phones, you can put your most important contacts directly onto the home screen so you can call, message or chat them up in just two taps. C6-01 has a beautiful stainless steel design with a real glass touch display.

As a Symbian v3 smartphone family, the Nokia N8, Nokia C7, Nokia C6-01 share several similarities. The C6-01 is also a heavily social networking oriented mobile phone and follows on much from the already available C6-01. It comes with all the social networking features support for multiple home screens, visual multitasking, gesture-based interactions and a noticeable reduction in prompts- all while presenting a familiarity that means millions of people can pick up one of Nokia’s new smartphones and instantly know how to use it and it.

Nokia-C6-01.jpg

With the new improved Ovi services one can gain access to a wealth of apps and games to enjoy on the C6-01 to keep you entertained while you are not tweeting or updating your status.

Nokia C6-01 Specifications & Features:

* 3.2-inch AMOLED touch screen, ClearBlack display for improved outdoor visibility

* 8 Mega Pixel camera at rear with dual LED flash, VGA at front for 3G video calling.

* Symbian^3 OS

* ARM 11 Processor with 680 MHz speed

* 256 MB RAM / 1024 MB ROM.

* 340 MB inbuilt memory, 32 GB expandable

* Facebook, Twitter inbuilt applications.

* HSPA, WCDMA 900/1700-2100/1900/2100, GSM/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900

* WLAN IEEE802.11 b/g/n.

*Bluetooth and AGPS.

*Easy-to-use email client with attachment support for images, videos, music and documents .doc, .xls, .ppt, .pdf, .zip Unified push email client supporting multiple protocols:Yahoo! Mail, Gmail, Windows Live Hotmail, Ovi Mail, other popular POP/IMAP services, Mail for Exchange, IBM Lotus traveler.

* FM radio

* 1050 mAh battery

* 3.5mm Headphones connector

* microUSB

* Video Player supports MPEG4, H.263, H.264, RealVideo 10, Flash Video

* Music Plater supports MP3, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, WMA, AMR, MIDI

* Colours : Black and Silver grey.

Courtesy : Telecom Talk

Considering the specs, the price seems bit high.

Screen res. not mentioned?

Edited by raccoon

Screen res. not mentioned?

It is 360 x 640 pixels.

Every New Nokia Mobile Launch now a days reminds me of...Beautiful Bimbos Without The Brains...

Hardware is Good...Software...Well.... !!!!

Nokias now Good for Temporary Flings...Not the Babies You Can Take Home to Mama For Serious Consideration..

Hi There,

Now it has been quite good time from the launch of Nokia C6-01, Could anybody give me the feedback about the technical functionality of this mobile please.

I got some bad feedback in other forums on net like this handset is being over heated while browsing net and using apps, and lot of software crashes etc.

Some people also complain that touch screen doesn't work smooth and battery doesn't long last as expected with all Nokia hand sets, etc.

So basically is it a flop model? The best price for which i was able to get here in Hyderabad is Rs.14,500/-.

If it is not a wise decision to buy then please suggest me some other hand sets within this range with all the features of Nokia C6-01.

Also I came to know that Android Phones doesn't support video calling rather it supports video chat (using Skype, etc.), Is it true?

Thanks

mdhussain , if u are looking for an good handset in that price range i will suggest u to go for an windows mobile, samsung focus currently retailing at 14500 on ebay, if u are good with android contact any seller on the forum, there is a thread for reputed sellers,

Processor 680 MHz - even Samsung Galaxy Y has 832MHz processor!!! :P

but still some prefer no-kia.. :doh:

few days back met a person, who sold his 3 days old S2 for No-kia lumia 800.. :bash:

^^^^

Well he deserves Lumia800 and NOT S2 really...

Every New Nokia Mobile Launch now a days reminds me of...Beautiful Bimbos Without The Brains...

Hardware is Good...Software...Well.... !!!!

Nokias now Good for Temporary Flings...Not the Babies You Can Take Home to Mama For Serious Consideration..

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

few days back met a person, who sold his 3 days old S2 for No-kia lumia 800.. :bash:

Your are right! even i used to be one of them but not now.... seen lot failed models of Nokia.

mdhussain , if u are looking for an good handset in that price range i will suggest u to go for an windows mobile, samsung focus currently retailing at 14500 on ebay, if u are good with android contact any seller on the forum, there is a thread for reputed sellers,

Thanks for your response. Could you please suggest me some good Android phones. I am inclined towards sony ericsson xperia mini pro. Also How would be HTC explorer? Need your advise.

me too looking for such Nokia fans.... atleast i cud get S2 like something in a price lower than the showroom price :Sorprendido: