Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
tsk1979

Reliance Roaming Charges Increase

Reliance always used to have 1p/sec incoming or outgoing roaming if you were on the 199 plan.

However, I was checking the website and the brochure from reliance webworld, roaming charges in the 199 plan have been increased to 2p/second incoming our outgoing.

However, I could not find out data charges while roaming.

In case of IDEA etc., if you roam on IDEA network, then roaming data is charged at home rate(eg if you have 2.5GB GPRS plan, then you won't be charged anything extra). On other operator networks data is 1p/kb or something like that.

What is the case with reliance in case of data?

Also is there a roaming plan which gives you 1p/sec all incoming and outgoing?

I dont think I am charged 2p/sec while roaming. Is it official?

RCom is very kind towards Delhi people... In other circles the roaming tariff is Rs1 for In and LocalOut and Rs1.50 for STD_Out... But they are charging just 2p/sec in Delhi...

Further 1p/sec roaming is available, not in RCom, but in Docomo--which is NOT available in Delhi circle... The next best roaming tariff is found in Vodafone/Idea prepaid where roaming charges are 1.5p/sec or 70p/min... Another choice for we people is 1p/sec onnet and incoming but 1.2p/sec to offnet roaming by BSNL---WHICH is also not present in Delhi circle...

Reg roaming data tariff, I think it comes under FREE usage (if you are using any pack) in RCom network... I am using TN RGsm number for 2G data in Chattisgarh now and usage gets reduced from 2GB plan only...

I dont think I am charged 2p/sec while roaming. Is it official?

Tanveer bhai, it is for new customers only... For existing customers it will be same as 1p/sec... So you will enjoy this benefit till you change the plan...

Edited by KanagaDeepan