Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mpva

Help: HTC EVO Not Starting

Hi Guys!

I m in deep problem. I was using My Evo very happily for last 2 months. But Suddenly yesterday while I was about to make a call from it.. it just got switched off. No reboot it just switched off. So i tried to switch on but no luck.. then I removed the battery for 2-3 min and tried again still no luck. I put it for charging again but charging LED was not coming. I even tried to go into BOOTLOADER but it wasn't booting into it also . No response at all. I reasearched on different forums and people were having same issue got sorted it out by replacing the battery from another working phone .. Hence today i had gone to HTC service centre near my place there they checked with some compatible batteries but that also didnt helped. Different Batteries, different chargers no luck at all :-(

What should I do guys... ? :NOTriste: Any sort of help will be greatly appreciated..

Edited by mpva

Sorry to state but may be dead.

What was the battery level before you were about to make a call??

OFFTOPIC: BTW, Kshah (Kalpakbhai), you have completed 3000 posts.. :clap: for you..

Edited by Greatest

:previous:

It was on charging only before this happened and battery level was 60-70%. I removed charger to make a call and and that time it was working fine. But Suddenly when it was dialing the number it switched off. I also tested battery externally for voltage .. it was 4.16v.

Seems like a fried board to me.

As its not even showing charging status.

If the battery is too low, the led blinks before charge is reached 3% and phone wont turn on.

whereas in his case, LED is not turning on at all.