Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Mukul

All about Nokia 3205

I am using 3205 for a month now and i believe it is a great phone with all the features one want. I was using samsung N191 before and upgraded to Nokia 3205. I also have LG RD 5130 but Nokia is the best of all. SMSing is really easy speacially Multi sending. Listening to FM through speaker is just great, freedom from headset. It also has a flash light great thing when ever electricity fails this comes really handy. Camera results are great. Very clear Pics 640-480 Pixels, and the best part is Nokia PC Suit from which you can Download or Upload Images, Ringtones, synchronise your phone book, download games and applications and BackUp all your Mobile Data. I could go on and on but if you are planning to upgrade your mobile I would suggest take a look at Nokia 3205 and 6225 as well. :)

The only drawback it has is the Screen Color is only 4K and at present R-World is not supported. :clap:

..........Mukul

mukul cud u pls asnwer a couple of queries of mine

1. how many char sms does nokia 3205 support? incoming as well as outgoing?

2. also can u trf ringtones using the pc suite if so how?

cheers

neo

As a curiosity I wish to ask :grin: Why R-World is not supported on NOKIA cdma handsets :clap:

Nokia is the world's top mobile company and more technical advanced then anyother company then WHY :clap:

Mukul can you tell us how many phonebook entries nokia 3205 supports? and what ismemory for photographs?

3205 can support 160 char. in SMS outgoing as well as incoming, Yes you can transfer ringtones which are in Midi format using PC Suite. I use it Via IRDA port. I tried doing it with a local data cable but it does not work but I am sure with the orignal it work fine.

It's phone book memory is about 500 X 6. with the contact's picture also. It has a compressed 2 MB memory. so it can store more than 40 Pictures and a lot of applications.

For all the details you can go to Nokia website and download the Manual of the phone. It would really help.

As for R-World I am also surprised, It is not Nokia's Fault, Nokia has built in multimedia features, It is RIM who has to give us the services of R-World. I was told that they might start the services by begining of March.

I bought 6225 yesterday, I will post experience within few days. After using 191, LG 2230 and 7230 and Gtran, it seems to be the best phone, except memory. 7230 has excellent memory.

Maybe this is off topic but would still post the question.

Anyone in Mumbai has bought 6585 or 6225 or 3205 ? I have been told at Malad / Borivali webworlds that these handsets are out of stock.

Regards

UD

Well That depends... I agree to some, 3205 does not appeal because of looks....But you can always go for 6225, it has very decent excutive looks. Both the phones have great features. Did you check it's features. It has FM radio which can be played through it's speaker also. It has a torch and a great Camera and many other features. Well that is why I call it a feature rich phone. Nokia phones are the best in the world, that is the reason they are the largest selling phones all over the world too.

SMS charecters are limied by system, I tweaked 6225 for 180 char SMS but traunced by system.

7230 has excellent phone book memory as well as photo memory. Quality of photo is far superior than any other phone incl 6225. But has very stupid software. Not friendly at all.

Does any one knows server address for wap browser in RIM?