Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
amit.shippie

Sharp ISO1 Android Smartbook Headed To Japan

Today I was walking in one shoping complex here when I just saw this beauty... Although I have decided that I ll not buy a single thing in Japan it attracted me so much tht I stopped there n started checking this... i must say if my girlfriend had not warned me to not to marryDecepcionado.gif i would hv almost bought it... just check it guys... i played it with sometime n belive me u all will go for it... beautiful keyboard perfect screen size 1 GHz snapdragon etc... in my personal choice i will prefer it over tab...its very small n lightest weight.... well i m not good at writing...just check it n i invite Rajan brother to do his investigation....

http://phandroid.com...eaded-to-japan/

Edit: mods i dont know how the name of topic changed please make it appropraite....

well the fellow told me tht it will not work outside japan i asked him in hindi Hetal ko jaante hoContento.gif.....

Edited by amit.shippie

No doubt innovative device atleast from the form factor point..But the major downer is Android 1.6..

But could be a good alternative for a small tablet..

Base Specifications...

CPU : Snapdragon 1GHz QSD 8250

LCD : 960x480 wide VGA, 5 inch touch screen

TRACK BALL: yes, push to click

USER Storage Space : 3.4GB internal + microSD card slot

*(microSD card : 4GB included)

WLAN : IEEE802.11 b/g

Bluetooth : Ver,2.1+EDR

GPS with compass : yes

Web Camera : 2 cameras (5.2MP back + lower res. face camera)

Sound Jack: Mic (mono) and phones (stereo)

(shares 1x standard 3G phone audio jack)

Sound Internal: mic + speaker

Ports : 1x micro USB (2.0) for data transfer also for charge by USB

1x standard 3G phone audio jack

Battery : 1400mAh, up to 4hrs video playback

AC Adapter power : charge by USB cable

Size : 149 x 83 x 17.9mm

Weight with battery : 227g

It's selling in United States for $ 341 just as an Internet Device..No Cell Phone Capabilities. http://shop.conics.net/is01.html#video

In Japan, there are 2 Models..

One Under KDDI Network with the same name and seems to be CDMA version..EVDO Revision Not Clear

Another under NTT Docomo rebranded as LYNX SH-10B and a GSM Model with HSDPA 7.2 Mbps http://www.nttdocomo...b/features.html

Aur Amit....You Went To Japan..Cool.. :)

Thanks rajan bhai... I was expecting this from you... just one addition it has TV tuner too... i saw the KDDI only... it was written qualcom 3G cdma... the keyboard was best... but japan is damn costly... here its free with 2 years contract but otherwise 91000 YenEquivocado.gif.... i would love to have it..

here only apple's products are cheap compare to india...

Edited by amit.shippie

:previous:

I am really spellbound by your "speed test" result more than this product.

Japan is Japan......No words to speak.........I feel giddy...

well kesav sir speed is the thing which i think no one can compete with these people....few examples which made me mad here..

1. I m working in shipbuilding industry. In india normally it takes 3 yrs to build a ship... in japan its 2 months.

2. I felt like dreaming when i came to know tht japan started bullet train in 1964 and the speed was tht time itself 300km/h.

3. These people started 3G in 2001... i think u r the best person to say where we were in 2001.

4. what u see in my speed test tht is the free internet what i m getting here... when i connect my laptop it says for normal speed choose option 1(free service) and for higher speed chhose option 2 which is paid service... i dont know how much is tht speed....

:previous:

I am really spellbound by your "speed test" result more than this product.

Japan is Japan......No words to speak.........I feel giddy...

Kesav bhai, you are feeling giddy on seeing amit ji's FREE net speed in Japan??? Then look at Dr Muffy's (also FREE and UnLimited) speedtest result (from his campus in US of A) in his signature and then see my (India's) cheapest UnLimited (Rs4200 for 6 months BSNL 3G) speedtest result in my signature and get despair... Though our Up and Down speed speed are lowest, these Japan and USA can never beat our PING TIME :rofl_200: ... And Indian ISPs are planning to change unit of PING from milli-sec to minutes...

Well... We Indians are way toooo too much content with what we have got, may be...

Edited by KanagaDeepan