Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Berryberry

Samsung Fascinate vs HTC EVO 4G vs Moto Droid 2 vs Samsung EPIC : What Would You Pick?

25 members have voted

1. 1. What would you pick ?

• Samsung Fascinate
    • Samsung Epic 4G
    • Motorola Droid 2
    • HTC Evo 4G

I'm trying to come to a decision, but it seems easier said than done.

So thought it would be good to know what fellow members here would choose among these 4 Android phones.

24cth87.jpg

Please do provide a reason as well as to why you would choose a particular model among these.

Thanks!

Edited by Berryberry

dear friend.

no offence meant but kindly search this in forum.

it is already there

A poll is not necessary...Gosh will you go by a majority vote for such a personal decision...Everyone's likes, dislikes, needs are different

You should determine your invididual needs and taste first....

And Did you see this thread http://www.rimweb.in...htc-incredible/ It contains what you need except Motorola...

And going by the programming difficulty...Motorla as such should be ruled out...

My bad. Moderators please remove this thread.

@Rajan : It was not so much about likes or dislikes, but more about which one would be the best bang for the buck. Considering people here have already purchased these phones, just needed their feedback on these models. :)

And thanks for that little piece of info regarding the Moto droid 2. That was actually the purpose of this thread, to find the pros n cons of each of these models, so that I dont have to regret the purchase later. I dont think I would've got to know about that issue with Droid 2 if I had not posted this thread. :)

Edited by Berryberry

more about which one would be the best bang for the buck.

That Answer is displayed in BOLD LETTERS in my Signature.....And Smart Bees Should Collect The Honey While it lasts... winko.gif

more about which one would be the best bang for the buck.

That Answer is displayed in BOLD LETTERS in my Signature.....And Smart Bees Should Collect The Honey While it lasts... winko.gif

Thanks a lot! :P Hope there is still some honey left for me. :P

My bad. Moderators please remove this thread.

Not removing your thread as of now. Let replies pools in so that you can decide accordingly. :)

:Chulo:

A true fact from RIMWEB : Go for EPIC or FASCINATE - due to display and all other features...they both r best - If u have put some time in forum u can notice that most of all veterens have already moved to EPIC..so now u got a point..

Not removing your thread as of now. Let replies pools in so that you can decide accordingly. :)

Thanks a lot. :)

A true fact from RIMWEB : Go for EPIC or FASCINATE - due to display and all other features...they both r best - If u have put some time in forum u can notice that most of all veterens have already moved to EPIC..so now u got a point..

Thanks for your input,bro. :) By the way, apart from the physical keypad, is there anything else in favor of Epic over the Fascinate? :)

Thanks a lot. :)

Thanks for your input,bro. :) By the way, apart from the physical keypad, is there anything else in favor of Epic over the Fascinate? :)

No..Other thing remains same.. If u want physical keyboard..go epic else fascinate

• Like 1

More text - EPIC

More fun - Fascinate

Choice is simple

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

No..Other thing remains same.. If u want physical keyboard..go epic else fascinate

Thanks! That goes a long way in clearing my confusion. :)

More text - EPIC

More fun - Fascinate

Choice is simple

Haha..Nice way to put it. :P I guess I'll have more 'fun' for now.:P

But I guess, from a future point of view, Epic 4G makes more sense because of its Wimax capability.

Although its a different story as to when we get 4G here in India through RCDMA. :P

Edited by Berryberry

Wimax is NOT Coming to India....Not a Single Broadband Spectrum Auction Winner Telco has adopted it...It's dead before born...Even imagining it could come...The frequency band could be different from US...

It will be LTE as 4G technology in India...Reliance Infotel the winner of Broadband Spectrum in all 22 Circles is adopting LTE...And Other Telcos will also follow it...Indian Telcos are that much smarter not to fall for those EPIC Blue Ray V/s HD-DVD type of Wars...

Fascinate has 2GB Internal Storage compared to 1GB of EPIC...

A very stable leaked Official 2.2 Android Update DL30 is available for Fascinate and works without a hitch...Even the later EB01 Official leaked 2.2 Android Update rocks...Now the current rumour is that this is almost going to be the final official release on Verizon expected on 22nd February 2011....

EPIC had an official leaked 2.2 update about a Month back....Was so buggy...Most returnbed back to Stock or Other ROMS...

My Fascinate locks GPS in under 3 Seconds.... For Some of the EPIC's the meaning is Gruelling Positioning System...

Silk Smita's Thunder Thighs Was So Senventies.... Today's Era likes Deepika Padukone...

So More Fun....Wholesome Fun without the Bulge...>>> Fascinate

• Like 1

^Wish I could rep you more than once for that! Thanks for the awesome reply.

And ROFL@ the silk smitha/Deepika comparison. :rofl_200:

So I guess, Fascinate it is for me. :D

Thanks a bunch, Bro! :)