Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
pajat

Can We Recharge Reliance Netconnect+ Prepaid Account Online?

I have a postpaid netconnect account, which I use rarely. So I would like to convert it into prepaid, and use it only when I travel.

Please tell me whether I can recharge a prepaid netconnect account online at: http://myservices.relianceada.com/launchAMSS.do

I am already paying for postpaid-netconnect & prepaid-RGSM using that website. I would like to know whether after converting my netconnect account into prepaid, I can still use the website.

Also, I would like to have information on the validity-period of prepaid netconnect account. Is there any minimum recharge for prepaid netconnect account?

Thanks.

I regularly recharge prepaid RCDMA no. using myservices. Netconnect also uses similar numbering plan. But remember to create a separate and unique ID with only one prepaid no. registered to that ID (for some reason, otherwise the recharge options are not visible)

There is also another option in the same website, called Express Payments which allows one to "Pay bills or recharge in an instant! - For Reliance Mobile, Hello, Netconnect, Landline, Broadnet and Digital TV"

Edited by commonman

Thanks for the useful reply!

... But remember to create a separate and unique ID with only one prepaid no. registered to that ID (for some reason, otherwise the recharge options are not visible)...

I am at present using a single ID linking one postpaid-netconnect & two prepaid-RGSMs. I have no problem in paying/recharging all of them. You might have to re-look the "myservices" webpage again.

I have converted my card to prepaid, and I can recharge easily online. However, I am allowed to buy only fixed-price HSD recharge vouchers. They don't allow me to top-up the data-card arbitrarily and use it at the rate of Rs 1/MB.

Edited by pajat

I recharged my prepaid netconnect+ for 800 Rs unlimited pack for 1 month by my axis bank account. The amount deducted from the bank account with confirmation msg that "Recharge has been susscessfully" but It was fail to activated the plan.

I called CC they told me that I was already having 2or3 days validity left in my account and unlimited plan can only be activated only after finishing previous validity. After finishing the previous validity I tried again with same amount then the plan activated. And yes the amount deducted in first attempt was revert back next day in my bank account.

Now the scenario is this if anybody want to recharge while having validity cannot rechage his account.

And yes Online balance check facility is also not available for unlimited recharge option (i.e. 800 Rs) in which 5 GB is for HSD speed so I cannot check that how much data from 5 Gb is left. Even I cannot check the validity of this recharge.

Anybody having any idea?? please share ur thoughts.

You cannot check how much data is left unless you call up the customer care, if you are using the 800 plan. I dont know how but the customer care exec is able to view it. I did have a problem with connectivity once, was able to connect only in 1X, assumed my data had dried up and called up CC. They assured me that my data was still available and they were able to check this. However, there is no other option for customer himself to check the data. If in doubt, call up 198! *333 is chargeable :P

On the RCom.co.in website, on the page with vouchers information, earlier it used to be written that you can't recharge unlimited vouchers till you have validity in other vouchers remaining & vice versa.

But can't find that information there now.

:-(

Is it trust worthy to pay for NetConnect+ / DTH / Prepaid Mobile thru "3rd Party" like,

https://www.paytm.com/reliance-prepaid-mobile-online-recharge.htm

or

https://www.justrechargeit.com/reliance-netconnect-data-card-online-...

or

www.rechargeguru.com/do/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=52...

or

www.freecharge.in/Reliance-netconnect-data-card-online-recharge

Some of them offer free coupons to use with other purchases - so it is tempting.

Pls. share your experience / suggestions - whether direct or thru 3rd party recharge - which is

You +1'd this publicly. Undo

advantageous?

^

Dear Friends,

I need to recharge now & Every month for abot 1500 in DTH / Mobile / NetConnect+,

so your immediate feedback response is solicited

-
whether direct payments are better
or
no risk in
using these 3rd party sites and get some offers too.

Thanks

S V Pathy