Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
confused_follower

Reliance Launches "My Statement" Service For Prepaid

Reliance has launched a unique service for prepaid customers.

Any prepaid Customer can send the keyword "Bill" to the short-code 55333 to get details about the transaction in his account for past 24 Hrs.

It gave me some awesome details in a garbled fashion.

Now you can know when you were robbed by RCOM under VAS in a Highly transparent fashion. :rofl_200:

Got "Network Busy, Please try after some time" !!

:previous:

Ditto here too, I tried Bill and also BILL both returned the same message.

IMHO, Vodafone is much much much superior here. They have it in Chennai TN with *111# which gives many sub-options and of which all work to the 'T'

RCOM has just tried a very lame attempt at copying Vodafone. :Equivocado:

I got every information for last 24hrs....... in 10 different messages( may be due to 160 char limitation)

sms, call info with charges, no.of minutes

From above responses it looks like it is write now available for mumbai circle.

Am based in Bangalore. Got the network busy message on CDMA prepaid mobile :)

Not tried on my GSM yet!!!

from R-GSM.

Network is busy. Please try again after sometime.

tried onCDMA (mum) . instant message says networkbusy; try after some time

On GSM i am getting the details of the charfeable transactions in the previous 24 hours but in CDMA I am getting the NETWORK BUSY message.

Is it toll free?

Yes. It's toll free. In my CDMA I'm getting the details of last 24Hours. In RGSM not yet tried. It seems this service is under developing.

Edited by nlr2334481

previous.gif Thanks. :) Just sent a mesage from my RGSM. Reply came in less than 10 secs. Can't say anything about the details as haven't used the connection in more than couple days.

CHECKED ON CDMA ITS WORKING

Great it works well in RGSM Chennai

I sent the sms and got network busy please try after sometime rcdma in chennai

I sent the sms and got network busy please try after sometime rcdma in chennai

I am having the same problem in RCDMA in chennai. But it works in RGSM. I think they will soon fix the problems.

Edited by pajat

In Chennai/TN,

RGSM works beautifully well

and

RCDMA always returns the error' " Network busy, please try later"

Maybe it will also get introduced shortly for RCDMA

+100 to RGSM for providing this type of info in the prepaid sector. Ofcourse other cellcos may be giving out more info, but then this is RCOM where everything is top secret and highly classified, it is easier to get info from the army, navy or airforce or defence but from RCOM - a strict no no...

In Chennai/TN,

RGSM works beautifully well

and

RCDMA always returns the error' " Network busy, please try later"

Maybe it will also get introduced shortly for RCDMA

+100 to RGSM for providing this type of info in the prepaid sector. Ofcourse other cellcos may be giving out more info, but then this is RCOM where everything is top secret and highly classified, it is easier to get info from the army, navy or airforce or defence but from RCOM - a strict no no...

Well said about RCOM secrecy!

^^^^^^^^^

If RCOM does not mend its ways at least now, then RCOM's doom will be public and there will be nothing to hide by then!!!!!!!

IMHO, Vodafone is much much much superior here. They have it in Chennai TN with *111# which gives many sub-options and of which all work to the 'T'

*111# is not working in my Vodafone number. But it is working in my friend's Vodafone TN number. So I gave a complaint by dialing 198. The funny part is they are saying they have no service like that. When I insisted that this service is available he connected to me to supervisor, who also said they don't provide any facility like this and *111# is not provided by them.

Oh God

*111# is not working in my Vodafone number. But it is working in my friend's Vodafone TN number. So I gave a complaint by dialing 198. The funny part is they are saying they have no service like that. When I insisted that this service is available he connected to me to supervisor, who also said they don't provide any facility like this and *111# is not provided by them.

Oh God

May be the superior Vodafone has started to copy from RCOM :J

Anyhow, I think Vodafone merely spends a lot of money building their brand-name rather than improving their network.

Vodafone has a pathetic network at my place.Every now and then the network will disappear and I will wave the mobile in the air to get signal.I made many complaints about network issue and these complaints were merely closed stating outside the signal is perfect the issue is in the premises of the customer and nothing needs to done.I got bugged and converted my postpaid into lifetime prepaid and made it my secondary number.Vodafone is more interested in making zoo zoo famous than working on its network

Vodafone has a pathetic network at my place.Every now and then the network will disappear and I will wave the mobile in the air to get signal.I made many complaints about network issue and these complaints were merely closed stating outside the signal is perfect the issue is in the premises of the customer and nothing needs to done.I got bugged and converted my postpaid into lifetime prepaid and made it my secondary number.Vodafone is more interested in making zoo zoo famous than working on its network

"Every now and then the network will disappear and I will wave the mobile in the air to get signal"... This is the same as I am doing for about 2 years at my home in heart of Chennai.. They simply don't care about our complaints, just like you say. To hell with zoo-zoos...:(

RGSM signals along with Aircel signals are alone available for me.. not even the mighty Airtel... I will check if the vodafone signal improves after they introduce 3g in Chennai, otherwise I will probably shift my number to Aircel, as Aircel has 3g in Chennai....

:previous: Well, that is ok if you plan to keep your phone in 3G mode all the time. Doing so will eat up your battery much faster.

Something is better than nothing.