Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
ATHUL4R

BSNL 3G Speed is being Limited to 2 Mbps?

i noticed that i cant Cross 2.1Mbps.

Last week i can download at 5mbps+

I am from Kerala trivandrum. Any one facing this.

Present result check te down link and up link

12446641655325539972.jpg

HERE IS MY OLD REPORT

08214766023931072144.jpg

Here in Bangalore , BSNL 3G is so pathetic. Its just hanging 2-3 mins after connecting. During the active connection time , speed is not going above 500kbps. Interesting thing is that , about 2-3 weeks back I was getting above 3.5Mbps speed with the same setup which I have now.

Seems like BSNL going to give all their 3G customers to other private operators by withdrawing the unlimited plans and making network congestions ..

:previous:

I once (few days back) said "BSNL, go fu©k yourself"... Seems like they are obediently following my words now... Yes, I am also experiencing BAD speed and frequent disconnections in my 6-months UnLimited 3G...

Edited by KanagaDeepan

My BSNL 3G is total crap.

Most of the time it falls back GPRS/EDGE.

Whenever there's a power cut, then absolutely no HSDPA only GPRS/EDGE.

I feel they've not connected their Genset to HSDPA BTS to save their diesel bill.

:previous: ditto.. 3G as well as normal GPRS s**ks.. :mad44:

At my place, Aircel EDGE is better than BSNL EDGE and sometimes better than BSNL 3G also, when BSNL 3G is down - it s**ks bigtime!

BSNL Will Offer 14 Mbps Super Speed On 3G in Kolkata in Few Days

Pan India 3G mobile service operator Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd (BSNL) is all set to launch IP-based next generation network 3G data service with 14 Mbps speed in Kolkata city in next few days.

The Nation Wide BSNL 3G Up-gradation process was kicked off in December end last year as earlier We exclusively reported on TelecomTalk (See Exclusive: BSNL To Offer 14 Mbps Super Speed On 3G ).

According to Mr. A.K. Garg, PGM, Calcutta Telephones (BSNL Kolkata Circle) ” A Pan-India project to upgrade the BSNL 3G network has kicked off which is expected to be completed in a fortnight and Kolkata is likely to be the first BSNL circle in the country to experience the upgraded 3G network with 14 Mbps Speed.”

On present 3G network problems in Kolkata circle, Mr. Garg also said that “We were working on removing certain bottlenecks. We have succeeded in doing so. 3G services will only get better.”

BSNL which provides 3G services at lowest tariff compare to all other 3G service providers has more than 75,000 active 3G data customers in Kolkata and Rest of Bengal circles.

source :: http://telecomtalk.info/bsnl-to-offer-14-mbps-super-speed-on-3g-in-kolkata-in-few-days/59410/

BSNL Will Offer 14 Mbps Super Speed On 3G

People will enjoy great 3G speed from BSNL 3G, till the next batch of suitcase(s) reaches the officers home from pvt operators swiss bank ac...

Edited by KanagaDeepan

i have also checked with BSNL 3g network with MDM application

negotiated QoS is showing 2048 in upload and download section,, they r locking speed.

But still downloding and surfing is at good speed.

Guess wat will happen when 14mbps network will come.