Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
volstagg

My Ordeal With Reliance GSM Customer Care

hello friends. this is what happened to me with customer care over the past 5 days.

1. on 15th feb evening,i called customer care to de activate my 39rs sms pack. the lady who picked up the phone told me to send the following msg to 53739 - " deact smspack ". i sent the msg but got a reply saying that my request could not be processed.

2. immediately i called CC and told them the problem and asked them to take a request to deactivate my sms pack. the person took the request and gave me a request no.

3.on 17th feb at 12 am, my pack was going to be renewed. even after giving the request for cancellation,the monthly charges of RS 39 was deducted and immediately the sms pack was also deactivated on the same day.

4. upon finding this, i called CC to ask them about this. they said that the complaint had been closed by them because " the customer had sent the wrong key word to 53739 (refer point 1) . i explained that the keyword was given to me by CC and that they had only provided the wrong keyword. i registered another complaint with them.

5. yesterday i recieved a msg saying that the 2nd complaint had also been processed. again i called cc to find out what had happened. the person who picked the call this time was a real C***. he told me that there CANNOT be any mistakes at all from their side and that only i had made the mistake. even after reminding him that the CC ppl provided the wrong info,he kept insisting that there is absolutely NO CHANCE of any mistake from their side.i asked to speak to a team leader or supervisor but he said no one was available. he was the rudest person i have ever encountered in my life. i screamed a few obscenities at him and cut the line.

everyone in this forum were sharing their horror stories about UN-reliance but i had never experienced any such events before. but this particular episode has really left me feeling so angry. i just wanted to share this event as a reminder to any person who is thinking of getting a UN-reliance connection. pls dont make the mistake. find yourself another operator.

Dear volstagg, you dont have to force yourself to get along with such discourteous behaviour, you may, at will, exercise the newfound power to port away to a better operator.

:)

i know that i can port to a different operator but i was just appalled at their behaviour. ii never thought it would be this worse

I too got similar experience earlier.

RCOM has become pathetic.

I too got similar experience from CC. I have activated the 15 days GPRs pack through SMS. After that every alternate date they started deducting 51/- from my account. When contacted CC, they told me that you sent a SMS from your mobile. They are not ready to listen any thing. Simply I have ported out from RCOM.

RCOM need of money . So they started all possible ways of looting customers especially Prepaid customers.

I too got similar experience earlier.

RCOM has become pathetic.

gud god bro...u took a very late decision.....rcom has a pathetic network..even with rcdma the network is literally congested and calls r not roued properly.....my better experience goes with airtel and tata ....though both of thm are a little bit costly stil...

i am a relaince gsm customer . my number is 7620638949. i have recharge with 100 rupees .and one day swa my balance was deducted Rs.30. when i contacted Cc they are telling you have subscribed some service(wghich i do not know and how to use)fronm R world. but i have told them my number was switched off when the balance was deducted. how it is possible. but they are not listening anything they are telling you have been rightly charged as per use this service even their senior executive also. i have also write a mail to gsm customer care no reply from them. not only this yester day my brother was using reliance h has recharged rs 30 on 30.03.11 and on morning of 31.03.11 they have deducted rs. 20 and same reply from cc. thay are not listening not a mood to take the complain. i have also another number switched off from a long time and they deducted rs 10 from that. what a hell company what is going on. i have decided i will disconnect all my relaince number and also in my family also. i never give suggestion to take relaince anyone in my life. i will tell everyone to port out from relaince to anyother operator.now i will use docomo. my alternate number is 8149669053. no ione is listening . i think it is the best way to port out from reliance.i have also one m.p. relaince number in roaming . so when i will go to m.p. i will port out from reliance immediately.

previous.gif Nobody is listening dude. You are one amongst millions who has been ripped off in a similar manner. Just hop onto an operator where you don't get ripped off....

Well thank god i moved out and ported out from Rgsm to Docomo,I had reacharged on march 13th for 200 and immediately after recharging i noticed my balance deducted by rs 30 when i called the customer care they told me some voice chat plan had been activated, they said i have activated the plan from my end after much discussion they refunded the plan. In the next few days again rs 5 was deducted for some cricket pack, i told them i have not act the same but they refused to believe me, at that time i had about 60 rs in my account and the ded was happening for 3 days from march 24 to 27 the march 15 rs was deducted even though this number is hardly used by me and my main number is Idea which is on the iphone and i have dozens of app for cricket scores,why would i need to pay reliance rs 5 every day,when i can get the same free on GPRS in india (of course 98 for 2gb), i said enough is enough , on 26th i put in a MNP request and ported out to TATA docomo,imaging guys its me one person how many others they are looting , i sent a mail to MR ANIL AMBANI i think his email id is ada@relianceada.com , saying you are a CH@@R company, you loot peoples hard earned money and make million, thats why today the company is in debt ,Please do not trust reiliane with your money it may vanish without your knowldge.

• Like 1

previous.gif Watch your balance with Docomo too dude... they don't seem to be terribly holy either. But still, they are better than Airtel and RCom. Have posted my experiences elsewhere...

Today Reliance deduct 50 Rs. from my wife's RGSM number.

OMG looks like postpaid is better option then prepaid,

With postpaid to avoid Bill shocks - keep the credit limit reasonable/low.

RGSM Postpaid is no good. They charged me Rs. 1000 for Data Roaming with MobileNet 99 pack is active on my phone & Data Roaming is free as per CC.

previous.gif Watch your balance with Docomo too dude... they don't seem to be terribly holy either. But still, they are better than Airtel and RCom. Have posted my experiences elsewhere...

but after complaining they are crediting my money after checking atleast.

Docomo is 1000 times better than RCOM. I have recently ported from R-GSM to DOCOMO & while surfing WAP portal downloaded accidently a application. Immediately I called up CC & They refunded me the balance.

reliance guys are now doing well on facebook "reliance mobile".

there is a section of customer care and four executives are there.

just post you complaint there and you will get response within 24 hours definitly.

tried them two times and they passed.

yesterday I posted complaint regarding the deduction of balance and got call today and the executive confirmed that the balance will be credited within 24 hours.

lets see what happen ?

yaa dude, even docomo does all these deductions but not at par with reliance

reliance guys are now doing well on facebook "reliance mobile".

there is a section of customer care and four executives are there.

just post you complaint there and you will get response within 24 hours definitly.

tried them two times and they passed.

yesterday I posted complaint regarding the deduction of balance and got call today and the executive confirmed that the balance will be credited within 24 hours.

lets see what happen ?

balance credited with in 24 hours...:signthankspin:

contacting cc on fb, let's see if i can get my balance (rs 30) back which has been deducted for some shayari pack

ok, so the CC executives were very unhelpful, saying that i wont get my balance back . but the reliance fb cc executives were very prompt and i got my blance back in 48 hours