Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
raccoon

Docomo Formally Joins Airtel Cheater's Club?

Tata Docomo's open looting continues.

Some "2G Keymon Moments Call" pack (according to their Customer Care) activated and Rs. 3 deducted fraudulently on 30 July, 2011.

CC on phone says he has no idea what that pack is and claims it is not even a Docomo pack. I asked how any 3rd party can activate a service on my phone without my concent. He had no answer. I asked if he could give any other details of the pack like is it auto-renewing, etc. He said his system had absolutely no information about the pack, so he can't help.

Its clearly systematic looting and refunding when customer makes too much noise and again looting after few hours/days in the hope that customer will tire of complaining.

Yes, I am tired, hence sent complaint directly to DoT. I guess this time, I'll send it to TRAI also. I'm pretty sure they would be doing this to thousands of unwary subscribers.

Edited by raccoon

If you really want to hit them, post the URL of this thread on their page on social networking websites. They will not want reputation to be hampered.

:previous:

Nice Idea... I am going to do it on Twitter and FB too...

Edit:-

Done and here is the content (Also in my Status)...

@tatadocomo plz dont auto activate VAS pack like @airtel_presence we didnt expect this from u http://goo.gl/jqyCm @telecomtalk @customerpain
Edited by KanagaDeepan

If you really want to hit them, post the URL of this thread on their page on social networking websites. They will not want reputation to be hampered.

Err... how exactly to do that? I mean how to make it public and give it max. exposure? I hardly use Facebook (don't really like it). Twitter not at all... Equivocado.gif

Nice Idea... I am going to do it on Twitter...

Edit:-

Done and here is the content (Also in my Status)...

@tatadocomo plz dont auto activate VAS pack like @airtel_presence we didnt expect this from u http://goo.gl/jqyCm @telecomtalk @customerpain

Hey, thats awesome!! clap.gif But its not just about VAS activations. Many other things like packs expiring before expiry date and then data charges being deducted from main balance (my Sab Se Bol Pack), claiming that I have used more than 1GB in a week (when I had used not more than 100 MB) and then deducting amount from main balance towards data, Charging some local calls at 1p/sec even though I have activated 1p/2sec pack, etc., etc. Most cases mentioned above in more detail.

These cases definitely now seem like a business policy and have suddenly increased after the change of guard at the top. So it pretty much seems like a well planned policy by the top management, along with the price hike in tariffs/pack charges.

Edited by raccoon

Yaa.. Thats right... Edit your first post of this thread and give links to the relevant post for easy understanding for each and every example you have given (Bal deduction, 1p/s instead of 1p/2sec, etc)... Because the link shown above points to first page of this thread and many new comers will understand easily, imho...

Ok, its showing in the account statement too.

With this level of fraud perpetration, I suggest others not to rely on the account details (as below) shown in the "My Account" section on their website. Keep a record of your balance immediately after calls in a notebook/pad.

See the 2G Keymon Call on 30 July, in the below screenshot.

@Kanaga, ok, let me see what I can do...

post-1218-0-88923200-1312396971_thumb.jp

Edited by raccoon

@ Kanaga, after spending time collating all the links and all, I find that I do not have privileges to edit previous posts. :( It seems editing privileges are time limited. So only the mods can do the job.

^^^

Dear Raccoon, you can PM me the details with links etc. and I will edit the first post of this thread. :)

• Like 1

Ooops... I didn't save the file and shut down the comp. :( Will have to do it again...

Could not find time to mention earlier - they again credited Rs. 3 back to my account and their email said they will look into why its happening, etc. Lol! Lets see if they mean it or when the next looting spree happens. But this time they replied after over a week after sending details of all this looting to the DoT. Sent it to TRAI also, but they didn't even reply. Wonder if they even read.

Edited by raccoon