Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
vb86

Nokia Cdma Prices Slashed!

I visited the webworld near my house rite now and there was a chart showing major reguction in nokia cdma phone prices. I dont remeber the new prices but the 6225 was for rs.8321 or rs.8231. Thats a big reduction from the previous cost of rs.9849.

Does it say those are new prices or is it the price without a connection/number ?

Interesting . . I haven't seen any such chart when I visited webworld yesterday (Saturday).

Anyway . . is it because RIM wants to launch new phones soon ? Nokia 6255 ? Stock Clearance maybe !!

Regards

UD

well.. apart from the 6255, they dont have any other phone set to be launched in india. Also, these phones have just been launched with reliance. so, i dont think its a case of stock clearance.

Arun, it said model no. , old price , new price.

Edited by vb86

I am told that a wide range of Samsung models r soon to be launched! Maybe this is y RIM reduced the prices of its present models!

Any idea whether other model prices have dipped as well?

i got 3205 in Rs. 8331 ... nice handset ... very user friendly ... after all its nokia :) ...

no rworld ... it has features like mms/wap/e-mail but not enabled by reliance :(

i have started paining CC and chairman office regarding this

will add detail review soon.

- nil

new price of n6585 is rs.6882 or smthn.. its worth the money considering it looks exactly like the gsm 6610. Why pay extra for the 6225 which is bigger and fatter with only one extra feature- a camera.

Edited by vb86

Nokia 2112 is for 3750/- in Bombay.

When i saw this forum i said :P GR8 and called *366 but to my dissapointment the prisec as per them (REliance Customercare ) are the same ie NOKIA 6225 for 11729 <_< may be they dont have the laest can any one tell me teh new price for the same in Mumbai

goto the nokia retail outlet and check out what price they are offering

customercare always quotes the MRP. I can confirm the above prices bacause i HAVE purchased the 6225 for a little over 8k sometime back.. who knows, it mite be cheaper now.