Baseband version : 2.15.00.11.19

Kernel version : 2.6.32.17-gee557fd htc-kernel@and18-2 #15

Build number : MikFroYo v4.5

Software number : 3.70.651.1

Browser version : webkit 3.1

PRI version : 1.90_003

PRL version : 00001

Hardware Version : 0004

I have upgraded and am a root user. However, after the update, my mobile network connection gets stuck on "turning on" after being activated (either by power button or from settings) and greys (as such I can't close it from settings). It can only be closed from power button. Please help me in reactivating my internet.

Regards

• Like 1

have u found any new feature or improvement in BATTERY LIFE after upgrade form 3.26 to 3.70 ?

Pl share your experience.

Santosh Jain

Yes,

After upgrading to 3.70, I have flashed MikFroYo 4.5 based on the upgrade. The system is faster and the battery life has also improved. I have also upgraded the Radio & Wimax to the latest version.

But this issue, as discussed with some senior members of Rimweb, is due to usage of rworld net settings and discontinuation of the same by Reliance all across India.

So lets see, I sincerely hope that a senoir member chips in to get my settings reconfigured.

when u do ota update on evo it also updates your mip profiles to sprint settings

thats why you have to re provision your phone to work with reliance data again by re setting mip profiles

this is common issue and has occured to most people who ota latest evo update

• Like 1

I'm also facing the same problem in my EVO 4G I am unable to connect to mobile internet as well as wifi please help me out as early as possible

Muffadal Bhai,

Thanks for taking your time out for guiding us newbies. Sir, just one quick query. The upgrade was not through OTA. It was through XDA-Dev and that too a cracked version. So does the updation of MIP file also happen in this case or the cracked version leaves your data settings unaltered.

Please do guide us. Also, if this is the case then I request you to kindly provide settings files which should be updated (along with directions) after any such upgrade as it shall be beneficial for all the common members of the forum.

Hope it is not a big problem.

Regards,

Nitin

use rworld file

that should put in MIP profiles for you