Thank you very much Hetal Bhai, Now I am able to use data

sivashankkar

+1 for the info..

Thanks

Thanks all Gurus....

Sent from my Android Device

Edited by phonegeek

Nice info

+1 Dhiraj bhai for this, good to see you back after so many days opening a new thread

Include this in ur signature as this is very helpful for lot og people,

Also post can be pinned as its gonna be a useful one

& also Hetal bhai

Edited by parin
  • Like 1

:previous: Topic is pinned
  • Like 1

Hello guys,

I am having a problem sending the default SCN (000000) to phone.. It says "Error.. the phone does not answers"

• Like 1

^^ Friends your SPC can be other than "000000" you need to chk it out with seller

DK ji - long way bro.....+1

Thanks Dheeraj ji +1 for u

step by step process

i know guys here are just experts and dont need this info but this one is for those who are new to all this and dont know anything like me...

1. download cdma workshop 2.7 if you dont have (google for it)

2. dial ##8778# in your phone (code can vary) and select modem in usb section

3. now connect your phone it will be shown in device manager -com/ports in your pc

4. in cdma workshop, Main tab select the same port as shown in device manager then click on connect and then read

5 now follow the steps mentioned by dheeraj ji and its done...

@ sutarianiral: dial ##8778# and select modem in usb section and then try it will read this time

Guys, thanks a lot for your support.. I was selecting the wrong com port.

here is what i did :-

1) sent the default SPC to the phone (i.e. 000000)

2) wrote the file attached to the phone (as explained in steps)

I hope sending the default SPC 000000 won't do any harm. It had lost reception as soon as I wrote the file, but after a reset the reception is back. Even data is back.

So did i just sent the wrong SPC ? do i need to resend the correct SPC ? I bought the phone from Hetalbhai :)

Edited by sutarianiral

Thanks Dheeraj bhai..... U r GR8 and so is Sumit who giuded me step by step....thanks for everything

hi I was using the Rworld for Wap browsing but loooks like Reliance :angry: have played dirty and blocked of Wap data services. After numerous calls and resets now they say that i need to subscribe to a blackberry data plan.

will this solution provided unblock wap on Rworld.

can someone put up a link to CDMA workshop 2.7. all three i have downloaded from the net have been detected as trojan by my antivirus :angry:

pls. disable your AntiVirus & try again..

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

You mean to say they blocked all rworld passwords? If so what official handset users will do? Blackberry data plans? Heard of wm plans.

hi I was using the Rworld for Wap browsing but loooks like Reliance :angry: have played dirty and blocked of Wap data services. After numerous calls and resets now they say that i need to subscribe to a blackberry data plan.

will this solution provided unblock wap on Rworld.

can someone put up a link to CDMA workshop 2.7. all three i have downloaded from the net have been detected as trojan by my antivirus :angry:

Yes i also tried to download but its virus infected,can someone upload the link over here.

Please keep this post for Uploading Dump file, I am sick of Discussing about plans now.

First Post Modified with Updated Step to Step guide

Yes i also tried to download but its virus infected,can someone upload the link over here.

Friends you needed to disable your Antivirus as cdma wksp 2.7 gives false virus warning. Be sure it's not a virus.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk

Dheerajji,

Thanks for post, I did as per given process for EVO, dumped 2 txt files, restarted handset, I was getting 3G Symbol on Handset, but after couple of second 3G disapeared and lost net connectivity. handset gives message Disconnected because of service in unavailable.

Can u help me ?

Thanks in advance

Santosh Jain

dump only full dump file...this is only for Rworld users having Rworld Plans; Rel Netconnect users, stay away...

Edited by dkaile
  • Like 1

Dhiraj Bhai,

If I have already nvwritten earlier file and have got net in working condition, what is additional benefit of nvwriting the full file. Whether it is needed...or as in case of Sanrim, I will loose net connectivity.

Please guide

data is not working on official blackberries too which are not having BIS/BES, on which internet used to work only through opera.. i am not able to surf using opera on my official blackberry 8330, which i was using earlier.. any workaround for the same.. :Decepcionado: