Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
dkaile

Generic Rworld Password - For Rworld Based Internet

if everything is working fine then no need for full dump file; no, u wont loose internet with full dump file; full dump is always better to reset all parameters; if u loose connectivity, its due to other reasons than this...

Internet is not working on my corby tv after updating the dump file. Getting network down!! error.

• Like 1

I have a 8330 reliance blackberry phone, this is a corporate connection i am unable to use black berry services. can i buy some other connection and intall blackberry services on the same phone

have you got any solution for this problem, i am facing the same issue

have you got any solution on this

hi I was using the Rworld for Wap browsing but loooks like Reliance :angry: have played dirty and blocked of Wap data services. After numerous calls and resets now they say that i need to subscribe to a blackberry data plan.

will this solution provided unblock wap on Rworld.

can someone put up a link to CDMA workshop 2.7. all three i have downloaded from the net have been detected as trojan by my antivirus :angry:

Respected Gurus,

Is there any way that MMS/VCard message settings can be enabled on EVO. See the weird thing is that I can receive Vcards but when I try to send a vcard, it does not gets send and I get "Generic Network Failure". So can you guide me and other newbies how to enable MMS settings. Ofcourse, the solution need not be a freebie and I'm willing to pay reliance for their network usage and to any dev who puts in hard work to make all the facilities of Reliance available to us.

Waiting for seniors to chip in with their benevolent advices/solutions.

Regards,

Nitin

Hi,

I guess every one here is an expert.

I've had Reliance on Samsung Fascinate since Dec 2010.

Even though I didnot subscribe to any mobile internet / GPRS plan, I could access internet on my phone at the default plan.

But suddenly on 12th March, when I try to browse or signin to gtalk or do anything on the internet, My phone says: no internet available.

This post seems helpful, but I don't understand several terms like NV, SPC, etc.

Can any one please advise me on how to proceed?

Hope some one can help me solve this. I have had Samsung Fascinate for the last four months on Reliance. I didnot have any problems accessing the internet on my phone. Since the last 2 weeks or so, my phone says: "Browser cannot load this page because there is no internet connection". similar messages are thrown when I do anything which needs internet.

Also, when I go to Settings -> About Phone -> Status, the Mobile Network State is always "Connecting" or "Disconnected".

The only way I can access internet is not to connect to a wifi network. Is there any way I can get mobile internet to work on my phone?

PS: I have gone through the the thread: "Generic Rworld Password - For Rworld Based Internet For all People whose Internet have been Stopped".

1) What is NV Item?

2) What is the code to be dialed for Samsung Fascinate before connecting it to the USB? (It's given **USBUI* and I don't know how I am suppposed to dial that. Is it even possible to dial alphabets on the dial pad? I couldn't get to find that out. Tried everything. The calculator app changes to scientific calculator when I hold the phone horizontally. But the dial does not turn to qwerty with numbers when I do that. Lol, this is frustrating already. Any help would be appreciated.)

Thanks and Regards,

Renuka Prasad.

I am unable to figure out the 'select modem in usb section' option on my HTC EVO 4G. Internet not working from last 3 weeks. Please help.

• Sad 1

i have a blackberry 8130 on reliance and i tried the same solution but cdma workshop 2.7 does not connect to it and gives me a range check error ! what could be a solution for me sir. plz help me sir.

@renu.iitkgp:

Its probably because your Net connectivity log in username/pw for the phone which was programmed for you, is not valid anymore. Please contact the person who you bought the phone from ( if he is from this forum) and ask him to help you ut with the issue. If the person is not available. then we can think of alternate methods to sort out your problem.

• Like 1

Sir i have a vzaaz huwai c5589 i was put nv file but still not working r-coonect . hope here anyone help me :)

Thanks in adwance

I am unable to figure out the 'select modem in usb section' option on my HTC EVO 4G. Internet not working from last 3 weeks. Please help.

your question is not clear...

galaxy

@renu.iitkgp:

Its probably because your Net connectivity log in username/pw for the phone which was programmed for you, is not valid anymore. Please contact the person who you bought the phone from ( if he is from this forum) and ask him to help you ut with the issue. If the person is not available. then we can think of alternate methods to sort out your problem.

Hi Anup,

Thanks a lot for the prompt response.

I am not able to contact the person as of now. I ventured into trying the instructions given in this thread anyway.

Tried sending the spc (000000). It failed as it was incorrect. I could not find the spc for fascinate sch-i500 anywhere.

On some site, I found out the 16 digit password and sent that to the phone. The password worked and I got the message "Password accepted. Phone unlocked".

Lol, then, in the spc text field, I got some number automatically. That is 260058. Sent that to the phone. That worked.

So, I post this for other people in the future. The SPC for Samsung Fascinate (sch-i500) is 260058.

The 16-digit password for samsung fascinate is 2010031619780721. Now, I'll proceed to the next steps NVwriting (os what ever the hell it means)

I have a question though. Isn't SPC service provider code? If so, shouldn't it be dependent on the service provider (in my case, Reliance)? How can that be constant?

Thanks in advance,

Renuka Prasad.

@renu.iitkgp:

Hi Anupe again,

Finally, I'm done with all the steps successfully. And Lo! I have the mobile internet now. I could browse and use talk or use android market. That's great help. This thread rox despite not being very clear. Have a nice day ahead.

Thanks and Regards,

Renuka Prasad.

* Select the Attached file and you New Password is configured

In this step do we need to select this "CM27-Data-RWorld-RUIM-906-910.txt" ?

@Renuka Prasad: Glad to hear you have been able to sort out your net connectivity issues. I was just about to write a long winded procedure o try and get the net access working for you, but I'm glad I didnt need to, since you've already sorted it all out. :)

Please feel free to browse the other Android based threads in the forum for useful information on how to get the best possible experience from your Android handset.

Cheers!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hi Anupe,

I am stuck at it. I am using pixi plus. I have followed all the steps as mentioned. Now when it says "Select the Attached file and you New Password is configured"

In this step I selected this "CM27-Data-RWorld-RUIM-906-910.txt". I got the success msg then I rebooted my phone but there is no 1x or 3g symbol and my data is not working as well.

I again tried and after sending the above text file, I closed cdma workshop but it said that data has been changes and asked for mode restart. I selected yes, my phone got rebooted by itself but still no luck.

Am I doing something wrong or I also need to change some setting in my pixi plus.

@Deep_kumar: I'm not sure about how the procedure is done on Pixi Plus since it uses webOS which I'm not familiar with. I would suggest you try looking up the thread pertaining to that particular OS as well. If I do find a post that can sort out your issue, I'll PM it to you.

Look up this thread to address your problem:

Edited by Anupe

while writing "00-All-Data-CW27.txt" with CDMA WS 3.6, it fails to do so, reverting with info "00-All-Data-CW27.txt" is not a valid NV-item backup file :(

am not able to use data since saturday. till saturday it worked fine on my droid incredible. Now whenever i try to switch ON the data, it keeps on "Turning On...", but never turns on.. :(

help me friends.. i've a netconnect plan on my connection, eventhough i wanted to go for this RWorld plan, just for the sake of Data.. if netconnect plan doesn't work..

help me friends & gurus..

Hello guys. I am facing a big problem. I followed all the steps and finally got the data working but since then my WIFI has stopped working. Its getting connected to network but no internet access.

Plz help

Hello Guys,

My Problem is different from other as I am have written NVItems using CDMA workshop and currently Rworld is configured and if I switch on Mobile Network it work fine like I can able to connect and believe Rworld charged me 160 for 35 mins as I open just googlwe home page.I also switched off background data and Sync Data.When I switch It is deducting the balancing if I am browsing or not.

P.S Forgot to Say Phone Model is EVO 2D

Boss, which WIFI are you using, because if its office one then it is possible that they have put in Proxy servers for accessing net. If that be the case then there is a process which involves rooting your phone and loading some softwares. BTW which phone do you have???

no problem persists and for the moment i have subscribed to BIS (Blackberry Internet services) but its damn expensive and if i don't find a solution to using cheaper data services i am planning to change either to another service provider or my handset. i am yet to try the solution provided here on this forum but intend to in the next few days

have you got any solution for this problem, i am facing the same issue

have you got any solution on this

hi I was using the Rworld for Wap browsing but loooks like Reliance :angry: have played dirty and blocked of Wap data services. After numerous calls and resets now they say that i need to subscribe to a blackberry data plan.

will this solution provided unblock wap on Rworld.

can someone put up a link to CDMA workshop 2.7. all three i have downloaded from the net have been detected as trojan by my antivirus :angry:

Dear Friends,

I am unable to subscribe to a data plan on my Samsung epic with reliance. My webworld has given the a number of requests almost one a day. It seems there is a MEID mismatch. I saw a message which said something to the effect of esn not matching with samsung galaxy database.

Otherwise my phone works just fine. I am able to make calls, even connect to the net. However I got a bomb of a bill because of the default data plan which is charged per minute. I badly need to enable a data plan. I understand that other users of epic have been able to subscribe to a dataplan. Please help.

Warm regards

Sanjeev

will EVDO or 3G work on these same NV items???????????