Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
harismahesh

Guide For Radio Reprogramming - EB13 radio reset solution

good job !!

Hari, You took the effort to write down detailed step by step guide for the benefit of all...Once your own problem was solved with the help of Gurus...

That's commendable... +1

Of Course Gurus can never be thanked enough for all the solutions and help they provide...

mods and admins... please re-title this thread to include EB13 radio reset solution. may want to sticky it for some time.

Superb work!! :signthankspin: :signthankspin:

HI GURUS ,

Out of curiosity i tried few things and now facing constant restart problem on my epic.

First I followed the steps to have Rworld working internet on my phone. Unfortunately before i could find any plans for the same I started facing phone restart problem as the mobile network fades.

I'm currently on EC05 and using Syndicate rom v1.2. So as suggested I found that the problem shouldn't happen on EC05, but yet I'm still facing the problem. Please do help.

Also I don't even know if my rworld internet plans is working ,as I couldn't get a plan activated .I can access internet though , but its without any plan. My internet was working earlier also , but I did this to get cheaper plans given by Rworld. Please someone also advice me how to active a good rworld mobile internet plan on my phone too.

Eagerly waiting for the reply.Please also give me an estimate about how it will cost me to have EVDO activated on my phone.

I'm from Pune btw.

Thanks

Dev

:previous: sirji check ur PM...and call me after night 10. I wil guide u..no worries...

currently Im having lot of problem with call drop, sometimes when i make/receive a call.. after some times the other person stop hearing my voice.

i can hear other person's voice clearly.. but he cannot hear my voice in mid of the call.

is this because of 1005 HSD Prl?

will reprogramming radio solve this problem?

Hi All

Respected gurus , I need your help asap.

I'm Dev from Pune ,proud owner of Epic 4g . I purchased my epic through Ebay from Parin Bhai. Actually with the help of Hari S mahesh , extremely helpful guy from this forum , i tried to do radio reset as I was facing the problem on phone restart due to continous radio reset.

I followed these steps

1. Odin back to DL18 with radio reset to Sprint.

2. load Reliance HSD local 1005 prl file.

3. load NV item (ppp.txt) dump file for netconnect.

4. load backup NAM file back.

After following these steps carefully the problem of radio reset is gone but I'm facing even bigger issue. My calls are getting dropped within 10 sec , while both receiving and sending. Please advice me what to do now ..

Thanks

Dev

@Dev - This is the problem of akey please contact parinbhai he is done it.

is there a way to undo this radio reprogramming process?