Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
inderpalsingh

Wrong Info Regarding Nokia Handsets

I wish to bring to your kind notice wrong information regarding NOKIA CDMA handsets 2112 & 3105 at 'relianceinfo.com'.

If you go to the handset information at relianceinfo.com and then click on Nokia 2112 or 3105 it is being shown compatable to run R-WORLD for java platform (except video). :P As far as I know the handsets are not R-WORLD compatable. Why wrong info at relianceinfo.com :quest:

its proper... not wrong abt it.

r-world support except vdo means : Supports select R world features like Games, Information services etc but not vdo

HI,

Rsurf is not their in Nokia 2112 and website say Rworld except video. Is Rsurf not in Rworld and is it a video ?

I have many email contact with them regarding this and they regret the information. Even customer care have no technical knowledge and they say Rsurf will run and when you will purchase and find Rsurf is absent and when this time you call them they will ask whether is it in the menu item or not and when you say its not. Then they will say in the most musical voice "Then you will not be able to use it sir."

In reliance seeing is believing...

Please buy Nokia handsets before seeing them and dont purchase them by just going after advertisements...

Harsh

I bought a 6225 today to replace it with my moms n191. However to my suprse there was no wap browser. I was well aware of the fact that there wouldn't be rworld on the phone, but since the website says (and so does th manual) that it has a minibowser, where is it?

Edited by vb86

The phone 6225 has WAP (Minibrowser) but at present it has been disabled...it would be enabled when RIM would activate the R-World services....God Knows when ???????? :quest:

you can activate browser bu *#browser#

However it does not work as settings are not made public by reliance. Some settings are present in phone when seen with nokia service soft. I am trying to enable direct internet access on 6225. If suceeded, will keep you guys posted. It may not work with R World but if at all work may work as direct browser. Which I believe will be great.

I am planning to buy nokia-6225. One of the most important factor for me is R-connect. I am bit confused if I can surf internet through nokia-6225. Can anybody please clarify this?

Also, is there any chance of R-world will be available on 6225 soon?

Thanks-

If you wish to use R-World & internet them NOKIA is not a good option in my openion. LG RD 6130 is quite nice. They have tried to rectify the problems faced in the earlier models.

thanks

ips

Edited by inderpalsingh

R world is not available on 6225, though it is a good phone, user freindly as any other nokia, has one disadvantage of 4025 color screen. Camara is OK like any other nokia Accessories available are a plenty.

You can upload ring tones, java games and applications to phone using pc sync application. That way control remains in users hand. There are loads of games and java applications available on net as well as market.

If any one can get information from 6030 or 6130 of LG about native MMS, then Nokia has native MMS. Also WAP browser can be enabled, however I am yet not able to use as I do not have precise settings available.

BTW any one knows WAP settings for reliance?