Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
M.S.Rao

Reliance Launches Free Website Package For All Netconnect Customers

Reliance today announced the launch of free website package for all its Netconnect users. The website package includes a domain name of user’s choice, a user-friendly website builder with hosting and 10 business email accounts at the chosen domain name.

To avail the offer, Reliance Netconnect Users need to register their email address while subscribing for the Netconnect service.

This can also be done by calling the Reliance Netconnect customer care at 1800 3000 5555, or by registering at the Netconnect website www.reliancenetconnect.co.in.

The users will be sent a coupon code on their registered email address. The process for availing the offer will also be explained in the email. The users can redeem this coupon code and get the website package free of cost. The service is free for the first year of registration. After the first year, the customers will pay the prevailing fee to BigRock if they wish to continue the service.

Look like a good offer. Still the customer has to pay from the next year. The offer should have been free till the time you are the customer.

@setu shah

by next year we will have infotel and others launching lte dongles and will surely be innovative to create more web traffic.so web hosting will be more affordable as well as reliable

Look like a good offer. Still the customer has to pay from the next year. The offer should have been free till the time you are the customer.

Please do not expect anything more than what has been offered by RCOM. They need to survive too, after all. :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Very true. I agree.

And I should be careful... I am also a share holder :)

I bought a new Netconnect+ connection today in Prepaid. I am from Maharashtra Goa Circle. I enquired about the website package to retailer they bluntly said it was only for Postpaid users. Please could anyone help get details on how to activate the website and also is this scheme available for Prepaid users too?? Thanks in advance

Well this Offer was there since 1st Nov '10 itself !

The FREE* offer includes:

• .IN Domain name
  • 15-page Website builder
  • Hosting package
  • 10 email accounts (@yourdomain.in)
* The services are free for the first year of registration only. If the customers wish to continue after the free period, they should pay directly to BigRock (Directi) who are our partners for this project.

Free website offer now extended to existing customers also!

Eligibility:

All HSD and 1X, postpaid and prepaid, customers are eligible for this offer. All the customers who have already received the coupon code are NOT eligible. The process to avail the offer is as follows:
  1. A banner is live on the www.reliancenetconnect.co.in
  2. When the users click on the banner they will be directed to a registration page where they can enter their details including name, mdn and email ids.
  3. A coupon code will be sent to their email ids after verification of the details in 7 days.

Note: All the eligible new customers will continue receiving the coupon codes as before. The existing customers need to register on the Netconnect portal to avail this offer.

Tried attaching a .pptx file with full details but failed / wasn't permitted to do so..

Anyone who wants that attachment can PM me..

Edited by ACS

Well this Offer was there since 1st Nov '10 itself !

The FREE* offer includes:

• .IN Domain name
  • 15-page Website builder
  • Hosting package
  • 10 email accounts (@yourdomain.in)

* The services are free for the first year of registration only. If the customers wish to continue after the free period, they should pay directly to BigRock (Directi) who are our partners for this project.

Free website offer now extended to existing customers also!

Eligibility:

All HSD and 1X, postpaid and prepaid, customers are eligible for this offer. All the customers who have already received the coupon code are NOT eligible. The process to avail the offer is as follows:

1. A banner is live on the www.reliancenetconnect.co.in
  2. When the users click on the banner they will be directed to a registration page where they can enter their details including name, mdn and email ids.
  3. A coupon code will be sent to their email ids after verification of the details in 7 days.

Note: All the eligible new customers will continue receiving the coupon codes as before. The existing customers need to register on the Netconnect portal to avail this offer.

Tried attaching a .pptx file with full details but failed / wasn't permitted to do so..

Anyone who wants that attachment can PM me..

NO banner is not available now, what is the procedure?????????

NO banner is not available now, what is the procedure?????????

@gmkarthikeyhan This offer must have expired.

The plan is no more offered after they changed the price from 2000 to 1599