Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
kshah

Tata Docomo Network In Gujarat

Tata Docomo in Ahmedabad is using videocon network (405-827) so since last 10 days I see Roaming mark when logged on to 2G network, in 3G however roaming mark goes off.

http://mcc-mnc-india.blogspot.com/

Videocon has very very poor network so even DoCoMo services are equally poor. Very congested and choppy network. 3G is having inherent problem of 2.1 Ghz (poor indoor coverage).

Blackberry services offered by DoCoMo is not at all reliable so before choosing DoCoMo be careful.

Tata DoCoMo network code is 405-30 and its available only on UMTS (3G)

Edited by kshah

There goes another letdown for me on DCM in Gujjuland...

I think my odds of shifting to medu 'vada' is more now... Idea also is not ready to listen to my grievances..

BTW, good information Kshah...

I too am facing the same problem in Vadodara where the DOCOMO keeps shifting from DOCOMO to Videocon frequently. Docomo's a big let down here in Gujarat. It somehow means that no matter how much we get excited about new operators the old Trio Vodafon, Idea and Airtel are the best in Guj in that order.

Also RCDMA dosen't disappoint here in Gujarat too :)

Sahi Hai, porting out tonight from Docomo Gujarat to BSNL, my mom and rest will join hands and save RCDMA. They all will port their Docomo numbers to RCDMA.

Come 90 days will port docomo to voda or idea. Who ever offer 3G better. One thing I fail to understand is why CDMA background telco wants their customers to visit their store for every small resolution? In airtel in 3 years I have not visited store once for problem where as in docomo I visited twice in 10 days. Their CC has no empowerment. Airtel CC was empowered to do any damn thing including passng reversal of 1400 plus 100 (additional gesture) within 4 hours of complaint

:previous:

Thats the reason Airtel is leading for it serivices

but problem with Airtel in Kolkata is lot of congestion, call drops, echo

Also no 3G in Kolkata

For Gujarat RCDMA is best in CDMA and for 2G and 3G Vodafone is Great

Voda is certainly best but KHUJLI ____----- docomo pahele 3G laya to docomo me chale gaye, ab gyan aya ki docomo videocon ke third grade network pe chalta hai to firse doosra network after 80 days. :-)